The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

On 10/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, Solex said:

You are right we have many sections where we can learn a lot on crypto related activities but most of the newbies fine it hard to read other members posts and that is why most of them post in useless contents that are of no benefit to the forum including the members.

@Solex you saying words 100% real in this forum we have so many section and we learns so much knowledge through these sections, but unfortunately some members misusing this forum and spread spam, those Posts not useful for this forum even those members also,

so better to work honestly in this forum don't think this forum as like earning opportunity, try to think learning opportunity.

I also had this kind of encounter. It made me doubt most of the free giving cryptocurrency sites. 

And then I came across crypto talk. I would say it is the best site I use to earn free crytpocurrency. This is a nice platform.

• +2 1

Sites that pay you after advertising or viewing content are always their payments so minimal that you earn $ 2 or less after a month of work, so I advise you to invest in, for example, cloud mining. You can reap better profits.

I do concur with that , for me I didn't attempt an excessive number of locales however those I attempted were all trick so I quit looking until I knew about cryptotalk that is paying acceptable and trusted so I chose to attempt it and i'm happy I did

Как я знаю, реальный заработок  с криптовалютой это майнинг или аирдропы, AIRDROPS это бесплатная раздача, где вы можете принять участие и получить свою часть валюты.

The reality to which beginners are presented when they want to obtain their first income in cryptocurrencies, it is true that for many the same thing has happened, when starting in this world we have only lost a lot of our valuable time for platforms that do not give you appropriate profits For all the work you do, it also takes weeks so that you can earn the minimum withdrawal, it is frustrating not to get a site that you can really trust that you will generate good profits and you will not waste time, I have been with this forum for a short time but the comments They are very positive and I am happy for those who succeeded from the beginning.

If a friend of the pages that I have visited and worked on, cryptotalk is the best and I work, many pages come out being scam others that ask you to deposit before withdrawing but this forum is very good in addition to paying very well you learn many things 

We went through that situation a lot but well thank God then we got a good place like this so as not to waste time and learn day by day from the experiences of others.

Thank you very much for contributing this great publication to continue learning about obtaining free coins, you have to be very careful because there are many pages that are fraudulent and if they ask you to invest money in them, totally distrust if you are supposed to give the coins away, why do you have to invest ?
a big hello to all

It is possible to get them for free, but there are also entrepreneurs who manipulate many users by offering a reward for performing some tasks, usually related to advertising on social networks and following all their accounts and it is understandable that they want something in return, but they should also be honest and pay for what they agreed.

The truth is that there is nothing for free; I have been working for several years almost every day in the search for those cryptocurrencies that are supposedly free and I have found that you always have to give something (therefore it is not free, they are exchanges) and many are scams.

In my opinion, earning free coins is something that requires efforts, so they do not ask for investment but they do need a little of your time to be able to generate free income, so based on my experience I recommend being patient and constant, because if you try hard you can have good results

the most profitable sites where yoou can earn crypto are the ones that use referrals, on those you can make up to 10-15$ per friend.

I have been lucky, I am just starting a few months ago in the crypto world and I already found this great forum and with its teachings I am already gaining valuable airdrop and satoshis soon for the posts. Before I found several sites where they promised a lot in exchange for very small investments but they never seemed credible to me, nor did the microworker sites that always seemed like a waste of time.

Genial que esta plataforma de comunicación esté a favor de la criptomoneda ya que ayuda, brinda herramientas para conocerse y establecerse en el mundo de las criptomonedas y compartir información útil para el bienestar de usuarios mayores y nuevos usuarios que buscan una plataforma que como tú dices. amigo, puede generar ganancias y compartir cualquier token para el beneficio de todos

You are right, I wasted a lot of time in these fraudulent websites .... This forum is beautiful and you can learn from people's experiences.

If you can win free cryptocurrencies One method for that is to participate in the Airdrops that are events that exchanges carry out to give away tokens of coins that they are usually about to put on the market themselves. To participate you just have to create an account in the exchange that is launching the airdrop and do the tasks that they indicate, usually they are simple things and it is super easy. I recommend Yobit is a Russian exchange that always has very good airdrops

Well , I have also wasted most of my time in fraud websites .  But my friend told me about cryptotalk and I felt really happy as because cryptotalk is best as it is providing good amount of money and we can get good knowledge about crypto world . 

The reality is that it is hard work and many hours and that 90% of the time they are worth nothing or you do not end up getting what you promised, but if by chance you enter that remaining 10% you may be happy, never for Make you rich but if to brighten your day. A hello fellow and good luck with the hunt.

Hey mate, you are right we are very lucky to get cryptotalk forum because we are getting free bitcoin everyday posting useful content, so no other site giving a opportunity to earn free bitcoin post and comment. So we very lucky to get cryptotalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Последним из существующих методов будет сбор сатоши или других монет из специальных кранов. В интернете есть много кранов, потому что этот метод можно использовать за небольшую сумму денег для продвижения сайта или получения большего количества просмотров для конкретного видео. Рекламодатели пользуются этим, размещая рекламу на страницах с просмотром и получением определенных монет. Как правило, вы можете заработать до двух тысяч сатоши в день, если будете усердно заниматься процессом сбора монет. На нашем сайте вы можете найти список биткойн-кранов, лайткойн-кранов, догкойн-кранов и т.д.

In my opinion you can easily get your explanation for all the important things you have given the right sentence s/he but for the new beginners I would say it will not be easy to get knowledge about cryptocurrency but in this camp you just focus on your work and be loyal to the campaign and also you will see that you are improving yobit. 

Right. cryptotalk is the best forum for knowing about crypto. now the forum is very much popular to all and they are joining here and making money.