The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I started by claiming faucets, but thanks to the Yobit airdrop I reached cryptotalk and it seems to me a very good platform to stay and continue promoting its use.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

That happens of course because of our inexperience, but in case we learn and we are slowly polished, and we avoid that mistakes that cost us above all money and our time, of course we have to take into account that everything is a risk, on social networks they gave you some tips, but here in the forum because we get that, learning and experience , as it is more complete 

Hello, yes, it's really nice when your work is evaluated according to your efforts.
On the site, you can earn for writing posts, and on the Yobit exchange you can participate in distributions (airdrops) and receive free tokens, which you can then sell and receive money.

Thanks  my friend for the explanation of the above topic about the scam sites. Which are delivered us trick to earn the free Bitcoin. And later these sites disappeared in a sudden. I was unknown by these thing before the cryptotalk world. Because it's the real site to provide the  free Bitcoin  to perform work on this site. If you have some knowledge and experience at this forum then you will face no problems.

On 20/4/2020 at 9:18, Dmasked said:

Tienes mucha suerte si encontraste el foro de Cryptotalk antes de meterte en otros sitios web gratuitos. Bueno, para mí, mi suerte no brilló tan temprano. Deambulé por Internet visitando cualquiera de los sitios web que ofrecían pagar cripto por cualquier tarea. Pero la realidad de esos sitios de ingresos gratuitos es triste. En primer lugar, la mayoría de los sitios web que visité eran estafas. Querían que me registrara en su sitio web e ingresara mis claves privadas o número de tarjeta de crédito. Y no solo el dinero, me estafaron de mi tiempo y esfuerzo pagando casi nada por días, incluso meses de arduo trabajo.

En segundo lugar, incluso los sitios legítimos y los sitios populares cuyo nombre no quiero mencionar ya que no quiero difamarlos, que realmente pagaron, también fueron una decepción. Me tomó semanas ganar mi primer dólar, que era el caso de casi todos los sitios de PTC y faucets. La única forma de ganar un poco más era obtener montones y montones de referencias, pero incluso entonces el propietario del sitio estaba en beneficio, no yo. Debo haber visto millones de anuncios, completado cientos de tareas y pasado años tratando de hacer algunas existencias de cifrado, luego descubrí el foro de Cryptotalk. Entonces este foro es una bendición para almas como yo.

It is impressive but very true, working with ptc and faucets is risky to the point that they ask for your personal data, in this I almost left that page and that in the same way they do not offer large but very small benefits as well as you say that to achieve 1 usd It is very difficult to achieve it and requires a lot of time, therefore it is preferable to look for better platforms that if there are, they should only be well searched and thus avoid future scams and waste of time.

• +1 1

A ce moment ils existe des milliers et des milliers de sites internet qui vous disent inscrit vous et je vous donne ça où ça mais ont réalité se sont des escrocs alors méfaits vous ne remplissez pas n'importe quelle fourmilière avec vous donne personnelles (votre numéro de carte bancaire)

la realidad es que si podemos amigo pero solo tenemos que darnos cuenta que no ganaremos mucho dinero solo ganaremos poco a poco pero ese poco que ganaremos es bueno para regalar amigo inversionista

A strategy that I used to earn cryptocurrencies was first with the faucets and seeing cleanliness it was little I earned in 1 month $ 23 but I worked full time, it is not good for living so to win I went to trainding there if I learned why they taught me, after that base I could earn more money for the trainding (eye that was my case to investigate and do their own studies).

I was so disappointed after participating in the free corner program that I am participating in the cryptotalk program here with fear in my stomach.

Earning free cryptocurrency is very difficult because most of the sites who says gives you money for free are scams only few site gives you some money but mostly it's not profitable.

If you can, you can profit from these types of sites, but in my opinion it's not worth it. In relation to time and profit, it is not convenient to work on these platforms unless you have a large network of referrals.

Yes it is very hard to findout the real and legit way to earn crypto currency. And finally we all members of cryptotalk are very lucky to have this kind of platform where we all are safe and this platform is 100% legit and hence we freed up from scams. Thanks again to cryptotalk. 

Yes for the new members who joined the field of cryptocurrencies and got acquainted with this forum early, they are really lucky , You are right we are all lucky to be part of this  great forum ,  Truly I can comprehend your pain it was extremely hard to locate a real website which give acquiring and furthermore there are many trick locales in this web with respect to digital money yet finally I got this gathering which is really a legend and gives a decent gaining for day by day

• +2 1

Like you, I had to try different sites, I met legitimate sites as well as fraudulent sites, I had great disappointments through these sites, but everything began to change since i tested cryptotalk, it is honestly the best thing that happened to me.

I am very happy to say that I am working on many sites in the world but there are many sites that kill a lot of people but this site is a free site but they pay regularly I work on this site very good bitcoin income I am all my friends I would say to work on this site and to build their beautiful career

On 4/20/2020 at 8:33 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, there are many sites out there that says they give free bitcoin but most of them are scams, my trust in only here in cryptotalk because it legitimate pays. I am really thankful here.

Thanks my friend for giving a great opinion, I was not that much familiar about the free crypto currency but as a member in this cryptotalk it is a great platform where they provide payment many kinds of free crypto currency are scams always be aware of surrounding and careful.

Yes I also can understand your situation. In my case I was so fortunate that I was able to you know this platform without entering into any other scam sites. This is my first step in earning additional income through an online platform. And I find this so useful in terms of the knowledge as well as the Bitcoins earned on a daily basis. For the people who love contents and wants to earn income through information sharing this can be the best option.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right, many times when they promise to make good profits with cryptocurrencies they are a scam, do not waste your time and much less invest in them. Do your research deeply to make sure it's worth the investment or use of the time. unfortunately the places where they are promised to get free cryptocurrencies and are not scams they pay very little.

This is true, my friend, there are many sites that attract members with great profit, and most of them are fake sites and scams, and I do not recommend dealing with them

We must always be careful and make sure in every step we want to take, and make sure of the offers that come to us with big fake profits

• +3 1