The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

On 4/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Yeah, this is the only platform which was paying good amount of bitcoin for each post and now even the payment has changed to talk token. If you want to work with other sites then you must have to invest some amount and learn good skills rather than wasting time in ptc sites.

• -2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's hard to find legit websites where you can earn a big amount of bitcoins because there are so many scammers in this virtual world and it had to say whether the website is legit or fake especially if you are a beginner in the crypto world. Thankfully we have this kind of forum.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:53 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Same here, for me this forum is my mentor to discover more the cryptoworld and what's inside it. 

I want to learn more and thanks for it because I can earn while learning for free and at the same time share what I know too. 

Well, many members here are using this forum to know more about cryptocurrency because all of the informations about it is in here, and that's why there's a lot of members here to learn about cryptocurrency and also to earn.

The other fact about these sites, firstly, that they achieve great gains by increasing the number of visitors and users of them and receive payment through Google first, and secondly, some of them sometimes benefit by using devices for mining in a hidden way, and what you pay the user to them is a very small part of what you receive from the profits of them and thus their use is literally time-consuming As for CryptoTalk, it is a site specialized in crypto and the discussion about it and about everything that it has related to.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate we are lucky to find this forum because it pays us and we learn many things about cryptocurrencies for free in here. I knew this forum they start to pay in Talk tokens, so i wait September to reach and i will be very happy.

coming from a crypto faucet seeker, telegram bot user and addiction towards crypto mining website, one thing i can conclude, IT AIN'T GONNA BE EASY, FAST AND CONFIRM YOU'LL BE NEEDING A LOT OF PATIENCE. too many scam and scam-look-a-like platform that might slip off our attention, end up we will be crying and give up. hope CryptoTalk will be on the truth side

• +2 1

In fact, the profit from crypto is never great without trading or gambling, the best way to raise capital now is through freelance and online services.

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:56 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Indeed, for the new members who joined the field of cryptocurrencies and got acquainted with this forum early, they are really lucky instead of getting to know the faucets and ads viewing sites for a few cents without interest.

Maybe you're right because the first i worked in Crypto field is in this forum, and what i know about about faucet is it is really hard to earn because you need to spend a lot of time and the profit you will get is only few.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Maybe you're right because the first i worked in Crypto field is in this forum, and what i know about about faucet is it is really hard to earn because you need to spend a lot of time and the profit you will get is only few.

I think majority of forum members including me work in this free faucets are other earning methods, but in reality these free earning methods not pay high amount means pay few cents, but this forum opens new doors for earning and learn crypto, iam really thankful and glad to join this forum.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

Earning anything online was a very diffcult thing to do so its important to really define what we are doing and in the end there is going to be a lot of work to be done so we need to really be working as hard and put together everything in its perfect position

On 4/20/2020 at 11:14 PM, malik6314193 said:

I was searching online earning since one year. But i didn't found any site and after that i found crypto talk. Which offers to earn daily profit from it. 

Good thing that you found out this forum. On my experience, I've found this platform through the help of my friend, he recommended this forum to me saying that I can earn and gain knowledge here, that's why I became interested here.

In essence, there are only a few main ways to earn money through the use of cryptocurrencies. These include:

Mining
Free Token Distribution
Cloud mining without attachments
Earnings on cryptocurrency exchanges
Cranes or satoshi collection
Earnings on cryptocurrency exchange rate without investments
Bitcoin games without investments with the withdrawal of real funds

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, cryptotalk is one of the best Bitcoin collection sites, and the best of that is that it contains answers and solutions to people's questions

The good side of the cryptotalk is that it is bounded with Yobit, I don't think the huge exchange site will scam with their forum it would kill their reputation, though it's hard to farm here it is real

my experience with cryptocurrencies is that it is not as easy as many think you have to make it feel like it before I was alone but I found this wonderful forum as cryptotalk is

I have also found only crypto talk forum that actually pays other forums just show that you are getting money in the account on their website and that currency's withdraw is not possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Indeed, there are many sites through which it is possible to earn cryptocurrencies, but to be honest, it is difficult to find these sites, and if you find them, you will have to work hard in order to earn some cents, but from my point of view the best way to profit is through digital commerce but we must say that this platform is the best to earn

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The same happened for me I spent so much of my useful time on websites and the end result was I gained absolutely nothing from them because most of them ended up being scams and the ones that did pay required a lot of time and effort. I was recently referred by a friend @Flying11Horse so I am brand new to this site and I have yet to gain any profit from it but I know this is legit and pays for your hard work. So I'll be sure to put some real effort into this site.

• +2 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes, CryptoTalk is a very good site for both free coins and a lot of information. The internet is full of fraudulent sites these days...

I am really happy that I found this site though I am pretty much late but I am very proud to be a part of this forum. No other forum or site gives this much opportunity of earning like cryptotalk.

I've started with faucets back in 2016, then got tired of it. Then tried to hunt some airdrop coins but with my studies I had to leave it. Recently I've stumbled across yobit, got curious and it seems that it's good to invest even if it's little for now.

I agree, there are many sites that are some kind of scam, this forum is a great opportunity to learn and win at the same time