Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I believe that if it does not bring income, then of course there is no point in wasting time , but if there is income, then you need to work so that it only increases

of course no  . It is a successful investment. We gain money and experience through the topics raised by the members. I have benefited a lot from it, but there should be more encouragement to write

Crypto is not a waste of time, I consider this platform as a win win for both people who are searching for more knowledge about crypto currency and people who want to make money on it.

I never think that working in crypto is a waste of time.  Those who work in crypto and have the right experience are fast becoming successful.  There are many ways to be successful with crypto and it doesn't take long for him to become successful if he can become experienced in everything.  Crypto plays a much bigger role in helping an individual grow independently and meet the demand for money.

I dont really think that crypto is a waste of time like at all .We all were busy all the day on social media doing useless things . What if you take your some time and spend on working on crypto it will help you gaining some information and more important you will get money .so I really advise all to work on that

No it isn't a waste of time for doing crypto. If someone is in cryptoworld, he learns at least something in it. Traders earn money & crypto saves time in transactions. It is really beneficial to make crypto friends.

Those that think cryptocurrency is a waste if time don't really  know what cryptoworld is all about, cryptoworld have bring many opportunities that helps the life if people that have nothing doing before and now have source of income. 

Certainly, currencies work is not a waste of time, I do various activities here such as reading and writing, gaining experience about everything related to digital currencies, and sharing my knowledge with others, working here is a job for me to benefit from and get money.

• +2 1

Doing a Crypto Money business is very useful and not a waste of time. We are aware of new developments. There are many Crypto Money Platforms on the internet.

• +3 1

No I don’t think so.It doesn’t waste our times.Because crypto  not only gives us profit but also gives us knowledge and make us experience. So who to you tell crypto waste our times?Yeah thats true it takes many time from us but beside it gives us many thing.

No, crypto is not Waste of time  because everyone seemed to have benefited from this Modern  technology. People have made it a part of their lives And making money on this platform very easily 

• +1 1

No it is not, especially if you are earning not only money but also knowledge and connections to the people on that community. It will only be a waste of time if you think that way. But if you are gaining something from it, you cannot label it as a waste of time, even you do not enjoy being on it.

Please rate my comment ❤️

Hello. i don't think crypto talk is a waste of time at all.everyone wants to be self independant.For this, people search for such sources through which they can earn.Crypto talk is a site through which we can easily use our free time and make money.This is a very poplular and relyable site.we can also explore our knowledge about the modern changing world through this.

• +2 1

No, I think it's not a waste of time, but a great place to learn and thrive. Here, we can learn new information we do not know every day and improve ourselves day by day.

• +3 1

Dear I don't think so but in fact it also helping you increase your income and learn about the cryptocurrencies and many other things related to it i.e trading. It's definitely not a wasting of time but it's good for us that we are in touch with it now and it will help us a lot in future.

• +2 1

Crypto talk is never a wast of time, because this a learning platform. In crypto currency forum we gain a lot of things in this forum, we can easily become  reach in this platform. So this is not  waste of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would tell you crystal clear and loud that doing crypto is never and will never be a waste of time 

A good reason why we should know it never a waste of time that we should look at the current value 

Doing crypto isn’t waste of time because you will be paid for your works and also know anything which is unknow to you about crypto. Your time is also passing well. But don't harm your another work or study for doing crypto whole day and night       

I do not think this because some people depend on coding as a basic source of income and work with it full time. It is a good source of money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some sites that work with it without any benefit.

Edited April 18 by Zaino34

Bueno, en mi punto de vista no, la criptografía ha generado muchos ingresos y en este mundo hay que aprovechar cualquier oportunidad para ganar dinero, por eso estoy aquí soy un novato pero con un buen nivel de conocimientos y con el deseo de empezar a trabajar con esta comunidad de emprendedores. 

@Babubu609 Of course, the encryption work is wonderful enough to make you communicate socially and have external relationships, where you also gain many important information and there are wonderful ideas being put forward by many people as the world of cryptography is a wonderful world full of wonderful surprises for me, the world of cryptography is not a waste of time where this Thing is the future of the world coming daily happy

How can it be a waste of time you're getting bitcoins within 1 or 2 hours of our entire day. There is no other platform which uses this opportunity in this covid situation. It's not a waste of time.

No I don't think think doing crypto is a waste of time as far as we are earning money on daily basic, some people mistake crypto as a waste of time but as a beneficial on this forum I guess we are going to prove them wrong by showing them what we have earned so far and the knowledge gain as well.

When you work and love your work and know how to organize your time, you will enjoy a lot of the work that you do, especially in the world of cryptocurrency, as it is interesting and attracts everyone with everything new in it. In addition, you earn money, it is never a waste of time