Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

What do we do here !!!
Of course, it is not a waste of time because it is a field of work in itself. When you gain experience, you will know that it is the largest field of work to obtain money in different ways. I prefer trading, and in this forum we exchange help and knowledge in this area to start our business

No brother.Crypto is not waste of time. Because it helps many people to make money. They are also helpful. I have also earning money by this forum. Hope everyone getting money by cryptocurrency and cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

I think it's not a waste of time to work at the cryptotalk forum. Earlier I have not such sites to work like this. Because at this forum there is an opportunity to both learn and earn to gather at the same time. So for me it's not the waste of time. So cryptotalk is the best for me. 

Never

Investment time in cryptotalk will give you following benefits:

1: Exchange of knowledge and informations about many feild

2: Helps in earning 

3: Make you update about current affairs about currency 

• Useful or interesting 1

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

Hi, No it is not waste of time. It is easy way for the commerce students to get knowledge of Currency. A lot of learning from this forum i get. I am very interested in finding jobs, so i get a cryptotalk forum that helps me now and also in future for earning.

• +3 1

Hey mate, you are right doing crypto is not a waste of time because crypto is a future money. In future crypto will be the main money for all the transaction. This forum is giving a great opportunity to earn free crypto money and I am very happy with this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think sometimes it is a waste of time because most of the people are gready to earn money. They forget that they have study, family, eating time etc. They don’t maintain their time. Always pass their time to income. So i think those Time it was time wasting. Otherwise not          

• +1 1

As in my opinion there is jo qastage of time doing crypto . Its a great platform where u can easily earn through crypto currency.it is safer than others . U can provided by a wallet where your crypto currency is secured and u can easily withdraw .

• +5 1

On 4/18/2020 at 4:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Well from the question is crypto a waste of time? NO. Cryto is not a waste of time rather a place where you learn and also earn. Which website is better than that, or which website give its members this opportunity.  Cryto is not a waste of time rather a pla e were we learn and earn.

• +4 1

Oh, no. Certainly not. It's very fun to be around here and to socialize with different people. Also, you get to learn new things while earning and I think that's really cool.

It depends on the reason why the person is actually on the platform, if the person is here for knowledge then it can't be a waste of time surely and even if you are here for the income it won't be a waste of time time to you also. 

• +3 1

No, it is not a waste of time, in addition to all that I have mentioned, the cryptography world is what will control the future. Humans love privacy. These technologies will help them to save their money and enjoy the freedom to move it from one place to another.

• +3 1

In my personal opinion, working with cryptocurrencies is fun and also useful because we gain experience and knowledge from this work and keep in touch with technology and also earn money for this work, and I never think of staying away from the forum

• +3 1

I don't think so because doing crypto is a way of earning money through hard work and time dedication. Personally it have never wasted any time rather it give joy and happiness and I have no regret of joining this forum.

I believe we do not waste our time by doing cryptocurrency's stuff. Just look at the past to find your answer. some years ago when there was a big bull run in cryptocurrency market some people left their jobs because they found that they have a great opportunity to make big profits.

No not at every single one its a mistaken planning by means of a cryptotalk earnings you are utilizing you free time in a finest line of attack to return a lot of knowledge about the crypto and trading, investment actions as well the drive gives an opening to earn a well-behaved income.

What I call waste of time is what is done and nothing comes out of it. Let me cite and example there are people who went to school and their minds we're not there, but for me cryptotalk I not In any way waste of time to me it keep me in good shape. 

• +4 1

Nope, I highly disagree. Cryptotalk is very fun and convenient and considering the fact that you're earning while learning different things especially about cryptocurrency is a very nice experience. It's like earning and learning at the same time. Hitting two birds with one stone. <33333

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think that we are wasting our time to work on this forum. Because in a really short time we are easily earning a good amount from this forum. And also gainning a knowledge and experience from this forum and also from the posts of the senior members. After making the posts ,I will spend my time on the different sections to get the sills of trading and others. So I like this forum very much 

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

No bro the cryptoworld is full of knowledge and you can earn a very good earning from setting from your homes it is worth of your time .

I don't think so because we are going to earn while gaining knowledge. Which is a very good thing. Most of the other activities may just pay you but here you get to gain a lot of information about the forum and cryptocurrency and everything. So I think it is a good utilisation of time working here. 

• +3 2

payment forum is good and honestly and i have no regrets joining the forum amd it is a waste of time for me to tap and it makes get socialize and know about any new advance ments in the technology and after all get paid for my work.

• +1 1

First of all just tell us what do you mean by doing crypto, i think there are thousands of things what one can do in the field of cryptocurrancy and you can do these things too.

On the contrary, dear, and this is the opinion of every person who has a different opinion, as I want to learn a lot about the cryptocurrency, increase experience and know a lot about this currency, which provides us with a great forum with a lot of information, where posts with friends give us enough information in order to progress and reach our goals