Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT

Future is the updated version of the history in the cryptocurrency market. At the present time the price is fluctuating as in that time

Cryptocurrencies are not stable. This is the problem that investors suffer, as it is not possible to predict the direction of prices that move randomly, and sometimes they lose from this scar.

This is true, I also often thought that we can place orders at a lower price, and at one point, we will be very lucky, and we will be able to get or sell our coins for a completely different price, which will be many times better! Thanks!

the prices of cryptocurrencies change according to supply and demand in the crypto market, but market is slowly growing again

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency market is a volatile market, you can see some currencies rise 100% or maybe more, and at the same time you may see the opposite and some currencies drop significantly, so risk management is very important in this volatile market.

The main feature of the cryptocurrency market is price volatility and a risk-seeking trader will seek a currency pair with a high degree of volatility, in order to take advantage of the large changes in prices that the volatile pair offers.

• +4 1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:26 AM, malik6314193 said:

IMG_20200417_131628.jpg.8a75e6fe09f2264e181c5996a53ad4f0.jpg                 

Yesterday the price of ETH fall down too much down to only 22USDT from 160 USDT and after some time it pump up to it's original position of 163 USDT. I am wounder to see that. Can price of any currency fall down as much? 

whats your opinion about this fluctuation.

Yeah very strange, but i think it can be some boots mistake, or even a user with big capital make a big sell order without even know that, also i will suspect some one's kids have playing with their fathers account hhh, what do you think? 

• +2 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

This happens habitually what time the liquidity hypocrisy encouragement the sell sells and buys You know how to in fact make up a mammoth quantity of cash in about exchanges by scenery super quiet accept guidelines or moreover extraordinary anticyclone be snapped up instructions and desire to clasp individuals.

Now it has achieved a rise of more than 600% after a year, it is a large profit investment and its decline is simply linked to the price and movement of Bitcoin, and any analysis of Ethereum must be preceded by an analysis of the Bitcoin movement.

Edited by Dadoo
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

That was a dump that happened on YoBit. Too many people sold ETH at once and fulfilled the buy orders and lowering the price so low. People catched the price decrease and started buying again, which lead to the price increase again back at where it originally was.

Yes, it has also wreaked havoc in the crypto world. And it's time to invest more in this coin Ethereum so that its graph goes up. What do you think of my thoughts? So make investment and get double profit.

But now the fluctuation is high. And the price is also high and we can see everything. And now the market is going down and down...

• +4 1

Exactly this can happen, you are saying to this cryptocurrency just goes up like this, sometimes it comes down immediately. It is not surprising that this is possible on crypto World.

That's a tradition in any currency, every currency on the market's price is extremely unstable, it could grow to its best rate, and it can go down more as well.

Good topic but my dear friend i think crypto currency is still not fluctuation while eth or usdt so crypto currency now low position and fluctuation is some variation but many time it's rate normal rang. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are exposed to rise and fall, the market undergoes many fluctuations, but in my opinion, the decline and rise of the ether in this way is a very good indicator

Future is the upgraded adaptation of the history within the cryptocurrency advertise. At the show time the cost is fluctuating as in that time. But that's the beauty of the cryptocurrency and you'll be able book little little benefit from the vacillation within the brief time and fill up your stash. Be exceptionally cautious since they advertise will be more touchy amid variance.

For a decentralized coin that has high price fluctuation like ETH, I think anything can happen, even a very fast and significant increase can happen. This is indeed the nature of a decentralized coin so that it fluctuates very high, in contrast to stable coins like USDT which are more stable in price.

• +1 1

variance of the ETH cost in seconds is interesting. I think that usually subject to the law of supply and request in buying and offering operations, where a cheap purchase order is made as an offer and after that a tall deal arrange is taken after as a request. The instability in venture operations affects the cost development, but the speed within the cost change may be a stranger

This can happen at anytime and anyhow to any crypto it all determine it stand in trade market and I can say maybe fall in demand

Mate I am a couple of months exchanging yet I have discovered that anything can occur. Costs can go high and low. This is the place where we ought to be cautious and when they begin dropping to be prepared. I looked the ETH diagram and it was cry 100 dollar commonly the most recent two years. So it is not difficult to fall once more.

It is very strange fluctuations in price. I've heard that fluctuations are sudden and price of cryptocurrency always changing but fluctuations within seconds is soo strange. 

• +3 1

On 4/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, malik6314193 said:

IMG_20200417_131628.jpg.8a75e6fe09f2264e181c5996a53ad4f0.jpg                 

Yesterday the price of ETH fall down too much down to only 22USDT from 160 USDT and after some time it pump up to it's original position of 163 USDT. I am wounder to see that. Can price of any currency fall down as much? 

whats your opinion about this fluctuation.

This is odd that its down and furthermore ascend back in a solitary Day wuth large margen. After all everything could occurred in the realm of digital currencies.

Well, welcome to the cryptoworld mate. This is kind of usual in the market . Intelligent investors make the most out of this and usually end up earning fortunes. But the risk is omnipresent. Not many people will tend to buy a cryptocurrency that have undergone such a decrease in price. I guess you need to have veins if ice in making such deals. Anyway I wouldn't dare take such a risks atleast not till I'm financially independent.

Yes we did, for time being it is very concerning and disturbing that the price of every single currency facing a downfall unfortunately. The world most famous currency Bitcoin goes down from 8% to 10% in just a month. It is a matter of fact that not even a single authentic source gives you predictions and reasonings for this. USDT and ETH showing very  uneven trend of price fluctuations.