Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

In fact, I prefer crypto because I started on this site and learned a lot about cryptocurrencies here, in addition to the wonderful members and there in Bitcoin there are very difficult conditions and laws, and the profit is not good like here

• +5 1

Dear mate cryptotalk forum is a best plateform for earning and learning about the crypto of all today running plateform because it's payment system is so good. It's payment is also more as compared other forums. It's security is so good and it's all members are also helpful and friendly.

• +5 1

In Bitcoin talk it is very difficult to understand the topic and the campaign despite they offering very high earning which will absolutely a good thing. Yet in the crypto talk the method of the posting and the payment is very simple and you can easily understand by just working on it for a week.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +5 1

A ton of companions post their post looking at contrasting Bitcointalk and cryptotalk by and by, I don't know Bitcointalk however everybody says it is hard to utilize particularly for apprentices, for me cryptotalk it is consistently the awesome.

This question has been raised too many times and doesn't lead anywhere. You are posting in Cryptotalk and anythin you say won't make us leave this forum for Bitcointalk. You could have your time there all day and maybe the merit sources will feel pity for you and one day will make you a full member, but you know that this will take more than a year and having many hours daily there. So, nobody wants that. Bitcointalk is a joke for thinking they deserve this high requirements.

As we don't know clearly about Bitcoins but Cryptotalk is best for earning. Because this compaign is becoming a global plateform and people from everywhere coming to this campaign and working working with us together and earn

Hello, I previously heard about this other platform where they say that it looks like cryptotalk, but something that I have not done so far is to look for information about the other platform.
I also heard that good benefits can be generated, but to be certain I could not give my opinion of what it is like to work in bitcointalk, so I prefer to work in cryptotalk, maybe on another occasion I will look for information about that other platform, but it will be later, Even so, I think that I will prefer cryptotalk, since thank God I have learned new things and in addition to allowing me to share my own point of view and also express my ideas, so I recommend cryptotalk, a cordial greeting.

• +2 1

I like cryptotalk more than bitcointalk because the rules aren't so strict here. I like that cryptotalk has more interesting topics and bigger activity. And of course the main advantage of the cryptotalk is a bunch of different emojis 😜🤪😝

first at all, 

Both sites are value able but i think crypto is a easy way to 

earn money vs bit coin. I think Every member use the crypto

It is a global platform here everyone combine together and 

Working hard and get a knowledge and experience. Cryptotalk 

is spread in all the world.

I lean toward here in cryptotalk in light of the fact that it is substantially more simple to acquire than in bitcointalk, despite the fact that it is a lot more lucrative than here, I don't know about Bitcointalk yet everybody says it is hard to utilize particularly for apprentices, for me cryptotalk it is consistently the awesome.

The projects must take a look at Cryptotalk too because this is an upcoming forum that attracts very high traffic and should not be overlooked anymore. I've been paying attention to campaigns and I noticed there were a few that started in Cryptotalk too, but they were barely paying anything good. A signature campaign should pay in BTC and be run by a professional manager that will review applications and select with certain criteria of quality of posts and of course rank.

Friend, what can I tell you, I do not know the Bitcointalk forum and I do not know if it will pay, but I like working in the Cryptotalk forum since it is simpler and easier to use in addition to that it rewards us for helping other users and we can also help others users with their problems.

Well, my friend, I prefer to work in creptotlak because it has proven how good it is, reliable and contains the most rich information ..
I think that working in it is easy and fun ..
You can achieve earnings from all sides: knowledge, gaining experience and money that will help you with your life expenses..

This platform give us the opportunity and make us more comfortable and confident about ourselves because we're giving our views without any hesitations and also people's are getting more updates and knowledge from each other and this campaign is all about learning process. I prefer cryptotalk.

Dear friend your post is very well and I prefer the cryptotalk much as compared to the bitcointalk because it is is much easy to use and it gives a large amount then bitcointalk and to do work on cryptotalk we can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn a lot of money from it.

I never heard about bitcointalk before, anyhow thanks for sharing the topic. As per my review on the topic it's not easy to work on bitcointalk. I am happy with cryptotalk, because I don't have any experience about crypto currency before. And to start gain the knowledge in the field, I prefer cryptotalk for beginners. It's very useful.

This is good question.I think Bitcoin is better than cryptotalk.Because Bitcoin site is good and easy to money transfer  to different accounts.cryptotalk is very difficult.

This is good question.I think Bitcoin is better than cryptotalk.Because Bitcoin site is good and easy to money transfer  to different accounts.cryptotalk is very difficult.

As i am new in crypto world so definitely i would prefer crypto talk because i have not much how know about investment and making money by money but once i learned the skills i will go to bitcoin. 

I prefer Cryptotalk now in many ways. There are lots of pros in bitcointalk tho and all the original ANNs and bounties are still in there.it is great opportunity for beginners to learn and earn money from it. And second thing is that crypto talk is friendly use and  in my opinion is far more enough.

Hello my friend Yes indeed if you compare the current site with similar sites in terms of the idea we find that the best sites is this current site because it contains a lot of important information 

People like cryptotalk then bitcointalk. Bitcoin is similar to cryptotalk, but it haven't any comparison to cryptotalk.  Because cryptotalk is the only forum which give the chance to earn money by posting investment and trading.  Most of people would like to cryptotalk because it is usefull for all and wvery want to join this forum. So we can estimate that why we are here because this is helpfull. We can learn about so many thing which is valuable in the market.so i recommend that cryptotalk us best then other.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friends there are so many platform like bitcointalk, cryptotalk etc. I have been using this for a while but for me the one I love is cryptotalk. Here I find lot of valuable article and the rules and regulations made by the administration of cryptotalk is followed by the users.

I prefer cryptotalk forum because I haven't work in bitcointalk. Cryptotalk forum has simple interface and its task it's more easier than bitcointalk. Cryptotalk forum is more easier to understand and perform tasks. 

Bitcoin rates are very high at the moment and we can earn 20,000 satoshi by publishing 20 useful posts daily and our daily income is about $3 to $5. I prefer to make money by publishing 20 useful posts daily and this is a very good income.

Edited by Anwarbhai
  • +1 1