Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

My friend, I like working with cryptocurrency more than bitcointalk. Both stages are excellent as they focus on the digital currency business, however, I tend to talk about cryptocurrency since I have a lot of information about it, not like talking about bitcoin at all. Also, I don't think about the talk about bitcoins and their administration..

• Useful or interesting 1

To me am newbie and am okay with crypto based on what am learning as a student from this platform though I have not really take my time to study more about bitcoin but with the little knowledge I I have on bitcoin, bitcoin is what every is after to get as a good investment against the future. 

On 4/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

I favor here in cryptotalk on the grounds that it is substantially more simple to acquire than in bitcointalk, despite the fact that it is a lot more lucrative than here, I actually incline toward cryptotalk.

I favor cryptotalk here as it's much easier to earn than bitcointalk, but I still prefer cryptotalk even though it's somewhat higher to pay than here.

My friend I want to tell you about these two tokens the Bitcoin token is more valuable than the Crypto talk token because the price of the Bitcoin talk has good value in these days if we compare it when the Crypto with the Crypto talk token and you can choose anyone from these two

• +2 1

Dear fellow bitcointalk and cryptotalk both are online forums and you can earn money from these but i prefer to cryptotalk much because it is more easy as compare to bitcointalk and cryptotalk gives you a lot of money as compare to bitcointalk and on this platform you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

On 4/17/2020 at 7:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

Thank you very much for this mate I really appreciate even though I haven't heard anything related to this bitcointalk infact I was shocked that which one is bitcointalk again anyways I would like to know more about it as long as the platform is also contains knowledgeable things no problem in involving in it.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Even in the bitcointalk you can not make the account easily, you need to pay the registration fee and after that you need to work very hard in order to enter the campaign, so the cryptotalk is the best one.

Dear Friend! Cryptotalk is best because it is easy to use and the important thing in this forum is to work with the rules and regulations.

Thanks for the explanation, both the forums are working bon the basis of the posts but the bitcointalk is older and it has more users than the cryptotalk.

Well,  even though I have never experienced any other sites like cryptotalk,  still I read about bitcoijtalk and what I learned is that it has a registered fee to be paid,  and so I definitely think that I would prefer cryptotalk just because  it doesn't ask of registration fee. 

They are very strong and popular with big community. I personally use Bitcointalk maybe 2 or 3 times within one month But I usually spend my time in Cryototalk more because it is a workplace for me and I do not want to leave this forum soon.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:48 AM, Misterhappy said:

Dear fellow bitcointalk and cryptotalk both are online forums and you can earn money from these but i prefer to cryptotalk much because it is more easy as compare to bitcointalk and cryptotalk gives you a lot of money as compare to bitcointalk and on this platform you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Yes they are both online earning but with the different between this two online earning I discover cryptotalk is much better than bitcointalk because the technology here is more good than that you can learn in all the two site but realize cryptotalk is the best. 

• +5 1

I prefer cryptotalk here because it is much easier to earn in cryptocurrency, although its salary is much higher than it is here it is still cryptocurrency talk, but of course I prefer that crypto talk in my opinion is much enough Good luck, may God reward you

I prefer cryptotalk here because it is much easier to earn in cryptocurrency, although its salary is much higher than it is here it is still cryptocurrency talk, but of course I prefer that crypto talk in my opinion is much enough Good luck, may God reward you

You are getting more updates and knowledge from each other and this campaign is all about learning process and it is difficult to use especially for begginer for me cryptotalk it is always the best.

Its good topic and I opened bitcointalk i try to understand him but I don't understand because I think bitcointalk is tough and I used from previous 2 months cryptotalk is more then best from bitcointalk 

Even if the topics are difficult to understand it is not a big deal because you can read and lean and with time you will develop and expand you knowledge, I think the other part is more important because you mentioned that Cryptotalk is member friendly which suggest that the other forum is not, is there a lot of banned members out there and what are the reasons for getting banned. 

On 4/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Raven said:

I like here in cryptotalk on the grounds that it is significantly more simple to procure than in bitcointalk, despite the fact that it is a lot more lucrative than here, I actually incline toward cryptotalk.

The cryptotalk forum offers us a sum of money in exchange for commenting or writing topics and the amount of 1000 satoshi. We can do 20 comments or topics per day and earn money. As for the bitcointalk forum, it is one of the most complex sites and has very difficult conditions. I prefer cryptotalk

• +1 1

I prefer crypto talk .Because it is easy method to earn. In this forum we not only earn but also get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurenccy .It also provide knowledge about many topic.So i always prefer crypto talk.

Hello my dear friend. Bitcointalk and cryptotalk are quite similar. But i personally use cryptotalk and I have a great experience with this forum. It is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurriencies and earn a hendsome amount of money at the same time. 

hello my friend, I don't know a lot about bitcointalk , but I'm very satisfied of being here and I'm very happy to be a part of this great forum which is a good place for learning about cryptocurrency and earn money.