Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

The two forum shares almost the same similarities Cryptotalk and bitcointalk. However, Cryptotalk is much more easier to earn from and has a more better payment plan compered to bit coin talk.

Actually the bitcointalk charge enough for registration and they paid to seniors members and specially to reference and it's hard to earn the mentioned income for a newbies and they don't corporate and they are difficult to understand so I think this forum is best because it's easy to use and topics are easy to write and we'll discipline administration and no abuse content and they also pay well.

Crypto talk is very different form bitcoin talk .It is easy to work on a crypto which is very difficult to work on the bitcoin.If you are not doing rank best in bitcoin, then you do not get money  whereas in crypto talk , there is nothing like this .That is why I like cryptotalk because there is no issue with rank. So i like this form .

In.my opinion  working on crypto.is better  than on.bitcoin,although i have no.experience of bitcoin while working on.tbis forum,i am only working on.crypto.and get handsome payment for useful posts .  .  .  

Sadly bitcointalk is not available option for payments, unless you had an old account from a time when ranking was according to posts count and not according to a system where only those that are favorite by others can succeed. The system they have today is based on nonsense. It is rankings given only to very few and require a long time to do that. Even so you will have to deal with many that are offensive. 

Regardless experts may pick bitcointalk. I, toward the day's end, really have not had the alternative to change there considering the way that the presence of the site isn't beguiling to look at. I favor that clearly, that is cryptotalk as I would see it is verifiably more enough.

For me I favor Cryptotalk over bitcointalk. Truly we can acquire more at bitcointalk however the procuring cycle is a lot of troublesome there, you need to reach to a specific position or level first then yo can acquire 10 dollars per day which is extremely difficult to accomplish.

i have seen different arguments when it comes on the comparison between this to forum as basically they are both on the issue of having to talk on common grounds on matters about crypto and even as far on talking about the technology behind crypto which is the blockchain, as this two sites both curate each users on the work and contribution which they put in to the forum, as some say of bounties being the base point of earning on bitcointalk, and pay per post being that of crypto talk

• +1 1

I think every member will agree with me that cryptotalk is the best website ever they have gone threwbecause this campaign is not becoming a global platform people's from everywhere coming to this campaign and working with us together these things make us more comfortable and confident about ourselves because we're giving our views without any hesitations and also people's are getting more updates and knowledge from each other.

We're getting a lot of Bitcoinforks for a job. If you work with Cryptotal, you get the money quickly. Cryptolock is a simple argument. Every site is required for cryptotalk. Bitcoin is another important part of Krypttalk. Bitcoin works long term.

You are absolutely right, even I haven't tried once to use the Bitcointalk. But read most about Bitcointalk and found that Cryptotalk is far better than Bitcointalk. Cryptotalk have better theme, better topics, better members, easier to understand than Bitcointalk. That's why, I most prefer Cryptotalk instead if Bitcointalk.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes these are two different forum tht shre and make us expert in the crypto currency trading and experience as well. But I say you cryptotalk is more better and easy to use and money as well.

• +2 2

I prefer cryptotalk over bitcointalk as cryptotalk is accessible to everyone but bitcointalk requires a fee to get membership meanwhile cryptotalk registration is free.

To best of my knowledge, I sincerely didn’t have much knowledge about the bitcointalk rather I get to know much about cryptotalk forum and it really simple, easy and smart, the pay is quite reasonable and motivating, members of the forum are friendly, the only difficulty I see in cryptotalk is the first 100 post and which is normal and if we put mind we will do it in short period of time.

have not been registered with bitcointalk and have not been heard much about this crypto site but yes as much as i know if we talk about  bitcointalk  only seniors  can make earnings  from bitcointalk.🌹🎈

A great deal of companions post their post looking at contrasting Bitcointalk and cryptotalk actually, I don't know Bitcointalk yet everybody says it is hard to utilize particularly for fledglings, for me cryptotalk it is consistently the awesome. 

• +2 1

I personally prefer cryptotalk over bitcointalk . Based on the topics i have read in this forum , i have understood that bitcointalk is very complex and difficult to use . From my experience i have understood that cryptotalk is easy to use and very user friendly .

Hello! I know both forums. Both BitcoinTalk and CryptoTalk. For me, the designs of CryptoTalk are more understandable and well done. But Bitcoin is old and incomprehensible. And everyone says that there you can earn from 1 to 10-15 dollars every day. I don't think so. At CryptoTalk, you can earn from 1 to 10 dollars per day. And CryptoTalk also has a lot of airdrops that give out a lot of money. CryptoTalk is better for me!

Hey friend,I cannot compare bitcointalk with cryptotalk because I didnt used bitcointalk. Anyway cryptotalk is a very useful and informative app. I have been using this for a while. Here you can learn so many things and also we can earn from this platform.

BitcoinTalk PRO Only, LOL,
There are many conditions for writing topics to reach high levels in the forum to start getting payments,
As for CryptoTalk, it is very close to the members and friendly with them more in terms and posts.

Although there are more opportunities to earn in Bitcoin talk.  Even then I would put Crypto Talk ahead.  Because, crypto can be earned in less time & easy way.   Which will not harm my studies.

Everyone keeps say bitcointalk is very difficult and you don't get paid until u reach a certain rank, that is why most of us never really even tried it out. 

There is huge differences between cryptotalk and bitcoin talk their earning method and mode of activities differ but as for me crypto talk is more dearer to me than bitcoin talk .

I will lean toward crypto talk. As you state it is incredible open door for amateurs to take in and bring in cash from it. What's more, second thing is that crypto talk is benevolent use.

It is not possible to compare them, the two complement each other. They are very important for every novice in this field, and do not forget the material benefit

• +1 1