Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Known and ancient cryptocurrencies are somewhat safe unless their peak drops to zero.
As for your personal data, always try to provide it to trusted sites and destinations. You should check and check any site that requests your personal information.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, all our personal information is safe and no one can tamper with it or take anything from it for the sake of privacy and forum policy, but they can read some personal information that they cannot tamper with something that harms you?

Edited by Msh9

Cryptocurrency is safe. You use the wallets are also safe but firstly you confirm that there is no third party participate there. If there is gambling investing mining and others then you will be hacked. Crypto is secure unless you use properly. You use good coin than bad and be use good coins for investing and with trusted person 

• +2 1

To be honest I don't mind putting my personal information in legit sites because all I'm doing is earning money by sharing my knowledge in this forum so no one will follow me , and I also think you complicated it a lot and tuned it into wars and stuff while it's all not about that unless you using crypto in illegal activities

• +5 1

You have asked a great question. It is the best platform in my opinion  to earn money and to get trained simultaneously because I have also joined the itch but I have found the best that the rules and regulations 'simple and the other criterias  But whatever you want to join, It is important to know about that because what you would not know is this thing, then you are not the only one to join. 

No one can guess about it that the websites are safe or not or they are working good or not. And how much they secure your personal data.

• +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 6:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Dear friend i feel very sad for you. Dude most of these digital electronic wallets are safe. Dude we must have not provide our personal identity with anyone. And we should create strong passwords and use 2fa. In this way we can secure our wallets.

• +3 1

Your personal information is safe, my friend, do not be afraid. You work in the field of cryptocurrencies and they are guaranteed and reliable. Do not be afraid, but you should pay attention to your private keys and make sure that they are in a security field far from anyone you suspect that it could cause you harm

According to my personal information  I think that cryptocurrencies are safe,because people trust on cryptocurrency due to it's safe otherwise no one will see back to it.These cryptocurrencies have their own private keys which makes them more strong.

Hi friend some of the site of Crypto currencies are safe while some are not due to scammers who get access to our account and hacked it, but as we all know that Crypto talk currency platform is very safe and has security that make our accounts to be protected we need to be careful and make sure we don't share our information with anyone because of security purposes

Crypto currencies is 98% safe because now scammers can detect a huge transactions going on and possible to divert and swindle it to their wallets.

Cryptocurrencies don't ask for identity. If they do they are something like a company that is asking for funding. The purpose of cryptocurrencies should be to be used as currencies. Money isn't asking for identity, the banks ask to open an account but you ahve the option to carry the money with you instead. If you plan to give your identity to everyone you will have many problems.

For me it is very dangerous for us to give out our personal information to sites that we have no any idea about them it is very wrong please let's always make enquiries before giving out our personal information to any body

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are safer than many financial businesses. As long as you do your crypto money transactions correctly, it will not be a problem. The purpose of KYC is to verify whether or not the account belongs to you so that if you lose your account one day, you can access your account again.

As we are keeping our funds on the exchanges and our personal wallets, the security of our money is becoming a serious concern.

The personal wallets have private keys and they are to be protected at all costs. If you lose access to your keys, your wallet is lost and your funds with them is gone. There is no coming back from that wherever you apply for a solution. 

On the other hand, your funds in exchanges are in the responsiblity of the exchanges so if they get hacked and the exchange is good, they will probably compensate your losses through their insurance system. So it is important to choose a good and secure exchange.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are a lot of dishonest and yet any time you go over typically the fund's problems in later life, Absolutely they've been safer. You'll want to take good care previously distributing from one bank balance to a bank balance. Any time you get any sort of fault then you might drop it again.

It is  safe if we use it carefully. we have to keep our information safe .we see many scammers and hackers who stole our coins.we should have to be carefull . 

• +5 1

36 minutes ago, Sairaranjha said:

It is  safe if we use it carefully. we have to keep our information safe .we see many scammers and hackers who stole our coins.we should have to be carefull . 

@Sairaranjha You are right my dear, we can use this world so easy and cryptocurrency is really safe. There is nothing to worry about it. As you above mentioned there is also bad site of this world like hackers, scammers. But time to time we can learn how can stay away from them. 

Yes the crypto currency is safe the safety depends upon us if you put then in secure wallet and have big and difficult password your account is safe

• +3 1

I think that the personal information that we give to sites whether or not they are crypto currency related should always be kept confidential by us who provided this information so that our data can be saved otherwise we will get hacked.

Well this is really a very good observation about cryptocurrency, I actually haven't come acros such thing before, though am just new in cryptocurrency world. But we should be very extra careful on how we give out our personal information on some cryptocurrency site. Some are not legal

• +5 1

Yes , if we used secure wallet to store our Bitcoin and any kind of currency then their is no chance to hacking. Generally people may be hacked due to use 3rd party application to handle currency , or even they share private key of our wallet .

• +5 1

A private key is what allows users to take bitcoins from a wallet or to send them to others, and it is what must be protected to keep a user’s bitcoins safe. so don't display it to anyone.

• +2 1

A lot are dishonest and yet any time you go over typically the fund's problems in later life, Absolutely they've been safer. You'll want to take good care previously distributing from one bank balance to a bank balance. Any time you get any sort of fault then you might drop it again

• +4 1

Crypto currencies are 100% safe but if you buy the good coins and invest in the great exchanges because now this time so many scammers will make a website and they are trying to scam with the newbie almost and i just suggest you that invest the money in the old exchanges which is best for you

• +2 1