Service of Refill prepaid mobile phones in your region. - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Service of Refill prepaid mobile phones in your region.

This is the best option to offer this service for your friends ...etc in your region, you need just an internet and joining the link you find at the end of this message.

This is works in any countries is about Refill prepaid mobile phones with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from anywhere in the world. 

What I mean with this idea? some times when we exchange our Bitcoins to our local currency, we need to exchange them through third party and at the end we find that we have paid a lot of fees, so I think doing this service of refill mobile phone is profitable, because your friends or people of your region pay you with local currency and you use your coins to pay the service online.

How it works:

When you sign up then login to your account and then on the top of the page web click on Refill Phone like this

image.png.205f2a02ef27c829097a3026fb0c28a4.png

An then you will redirected to where you will fill the number of a such phone:

image.png.e6710f7d5f991919e3ebad297751032e.png

So for more information and signup visit this website here: Bitrefill.com

Please check the case I have a referral code then enter this Code Referral: 9dtmrW7l

UNIQUE3.png.9f5674492da636579622f5ce1602e329.pngUNIQUE.gif.826b536758c93bd23559dd556a1d33f8.gif

Edited by tienda
  • +1 4

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 minutes ago, korazon said:

You are not explaining how we can earn from it and be the home business, I'm not getting the details here. I'd like to know first before registering.

If I pay bitcoin to refill my prepaid phone that means, I'm spending. not earning.

This is for refilling prepaid phone of people in your region, so you can do this service for your friends and friends of your friends....etc you will  earn doing this service. So you can do it from your home or from your mobile...etc 

30 minutes ago, Binjit said:

I dont understand how to do work from home from your post because you did not mention and
explain correctly what i have to do and how much need investment.this is commision base 
compeny or what need to explain me perfectly 

I have did some correction on my tittle and topic, I hope now you can understand my idea.

On 4/16/2020 at 5:46 PM, tienda said:

This is the best option to offer this service for your friends ...etc in your region, you need just an internet and joining the link you find at the end of this message.

This is works in any countries is about Refill prepaid mobile phones with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from anywhere in the world. 

What I mean with this idea? some times when we exchange our Bitcoins to our local currency, we need to exchange them through third party and at the end we find that we have paid a lot of fees, so I think doing this service of refill mobile phone is profitable, because your friends or people of your region pay you with local currency and you use your coins to pay the service online.

How it works:

When you sign up then login to your account and then on the top of the page web click on Refill Phone like this

Click here 👇then click CONTINUE and complete the captcha to get the link. 

Well that's a great initiative. I never knew about this website. So now i can finally recharge my and my friend phones with this application through the payment method of bitcoin. 

the site is excellent and it recharges phones from many countries maybe the fees are a bit higher, I still don't see how we can earn in addition to recharging peoples phone why people should contact us to recharge with extra charge when they can recharge directly from the site?

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/16/2020 at 2:55 PM, korazon said:

You are not explaining how we can earn from it and be the home business, I'm not getting the details here. I'd like to know first before registering.

If I pay bitcoin to refill my prepaid phone that means, I'm spending. not earning.

I'm actually enjoying this service done by bitrefill it's not about earning but it helps you to exchange your crypto to fait by doing mobile refills to your customers with bitcoins and they pay you fait that's all about this.

It is one of the best services that have been put in this section. We are always looking for a way to reduce the costs of withdrawals and transfers and the fees that brokers take. Filling in the phone cards will enable us to obtain the local currency directly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I didn't like the idea to refill with crypto currencies specially with btc because at first we have to pay very high transaction fee for small recharge also and it takes a lot of time to get the blockchain confirmation and it delays our topup.

I agree with this. Transaction fees when refilling bitcoin is a kind of high. Also the title do not dive with the content. But I think the author has something to say but find it difficult to explain. I hope someone can fix this. But earning in bitcoin is really legit and I have experienced it. 

Yes this is a nice idea because we will avoid using large fee when exchanging or withdraw and at the same time we will exchange our crypto to cash very easily and in a safe way.

This is really awesome website and it works in almost all the countries. You can promote the cryptocurrency like that and people will believethat it is real.

Yes this is good plan. I am also worry about withdrawal fee as i pay about 5% of earning to these third parties. I am also thinking to become exchanger. Get crypto currencies and give local money. It is profitable job. 

Unfortunately, this service is not available in my country, and I cannot use it to recharge the balance on my phone. Perhaps in the future this method may be activated, but I want to ask: Is this method high fees? Are there different currencies to recharge or is it only by Bitcoin?

Currently my country those not much crypto currency users, so i think is good for people thay had much users in crypto industry but i will if seem it will benefit me

Particularly in my region, cryptocurrencies are not used as a payment currency; Large businesses are just beginning to receive them as a form of payment, we are in the process of updating

Yes this is a good job but many countries does not accept bitcoin in these countries you can not provide this service and tell me what method you are adopt to provide such service in these countries. when you refill balance of a mobile account what fee charged by the application?   

19 hours ago, luisra21lu said:

Particularly in my region, cryptocurrencies are not used as a payment currency; Large businesses are just beginning to receive them as a form of payment, we are in the process of updating

Dear member this service available for all countries, because they will charge about all things, you have nothing to do, you need just to fund your account balance with Bitcoin or other then on the section of products see what product or service from your country is listed there, then access it to refill or shop...etc. Please if you signup don't forget to put my referral code. Thanks

Mobilis wireless telecommunications company in Algeria allows us to recharge mobile phones through activating and activating the roaming service. If the person is a post-payment subscriber, then the post-payment service is activated by default or by contacting the customer’s interest.

An interesting topic, but still with some signs of Scam. It feels that something is not as smooth as the author says. Most likely, there are some pitfalls that those who have tried to do this already know about

On 4/16/2020 at 8:16 AM, tienda said:

How it works:

So for more information and signup visit this website here: Bitrefill.com

Please check the case I have a referral code then enter this Code Referral: 9dtmrW7l

Okay, in the time that I have been involved in the world of cryptocurrencies, the first time I come across an offer or idea like this, it really seems wonderful to me because of this reduction not only in fees but also in the shortening of transactions. From a broader perspective with a load of doubt, I think that the fact that it can be applied to all regions is something very laborious, but if this is possible, it is a well-elaborated work. Thanks for your information and greetings.

we need to exchange them through third party and at the end we find that we have paid a lot of fees, so I think doing this service of refill mobile phone is profitable, because your friends or people of your region pay you with local currency and you use your coins to pay the service online...

I was reviewing the page now and it looks presentable, I have not used it yet, but if it is available for 2 phones in my country, you can recharge with various methods of payment, when I can prove it notice by this means if it works or not

The idea of the site is great. You can charge your phone anywhere and anytime without any restrictions that prevent you. I think I will use it in the future.

You are not explaining that how can we earn from this.we need to exchange them through third party and at the end we have to pey lot of fees..so i think to refil mobile phone is profitable