Russian section is more active then English. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

There was an advertisement about airdrop on many Russian gambling sites and schoolchildren came to fill in messages. So russian is hyped now)

few more days after airdrop ending and russian will chill)

Edited by Nightelf1986

I believe that Yobit market procedure is coordinated on Russian Community in light of the fact that there are a ton of crypto lovers which can partake in Yobit occasions

I believe that both sections are active, only that the administrators of this platform are Russian and that is why the larger community writes in that language.  But remember that English is the universal language and most prefer to interact in English so that it can be understood by others.It would be good if this page had a statistics section and there you could check who is winning hahahahaha

а ты как хотел , мы русские вообще молодцы , это еще часть из нас пишет по-английски , ну ты понял иностранец , да ваще 

maybe russian members are  much more than english members and tthey write post in their language but eenglish members are from different countries and writing in english maybe hard for them

As long as you do not have to invest in them, everything seems fine to me, however I have come across these types of platforms that tell you that if you make an investment in this PTC, the rewards will be much greater than if you work them for free, I have never invested in any PTC, but if I know of cases in which some users with the promise of earning a currency faster invest in them and they simply disappear with your money,

• +2 1

English is a simple language that is handled worldwide, while Russian is a more complex language that is only spoken in Russia. Obviously all the people who do not speak Russian are in the English-speaking part and since this would be the whole world except Russia, it is logical that there are many more users and many more interactions in this language. In addition, there are many Russians who also participate in the English-speaking section.

• +1 1

Hello friend, yes, I have noticed that the activity of the Russian language section is greater than that of English. This is due to several reasons, the most important of which is the prohibition of some English-speaking countries, and that the largest number of users are those who speak Russian

I think that the Russian section is more than in terms of the number of subscribers from the English section and is more active because yobit is Russian, and of course it has a large number of investors in Russia

I believe Yobit is a russian exchange, and hence it is natural to see, that russians are very active in this forum. Russians are also very rich, and have a lot of post soviet money, although they don't have the glory of before. I like Russians, they are crazy bunch of people just like me. 

Yes, it's true! The Russian section has a larger asset, but as I noticed, the asset is on certain topics, as well as comments to each post. Because, in English , we can notice that one topic can have up to 70 pages, since in the Russian case, it's only 15-20, and then half of them are closed!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In the field of cryptocurrencies, Russian content is superior to English.
The Russians have excelled in cryptocurrencies and they have more than one channel specializing in cryptocurrency
But in other fields, I think the English content is better.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

I think one of the reasons why Russia section is more active than English section it is because they are more populated than us and they have much much passion to participate not after the reward they will gain contrast to English section whereby many members are much interested to earn money rather than sacrificing to make good post.

Well yobit originated from Russia right? That may be one of the reason there are more russian speaking participants in the yobit campaign than english speaking ones.

Yes this is. And the reason is that the yobit exchange is a Russian exchange but it is available in all countries. Therefore the Russians are more active in Russian section.

Yes, I agree with you, the Russian section is more active than the English section, and this is because the number of users who are fluent in the Russian language more than users of the English language and this is due to perhaps because the site was famous in Russia before it was famous in the rest of the countries, so many Russians joined it.

If, dear friend, I agree with you very much, I also believe that it will be because of the prohibition of many countries and also because Russia is more fond of cryptocurrencies
Lots of tea and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Since there is an exclusive section for the Russian speakers most of the Russian users make it a point that they post up-to-date information on the Russian section. This makes the Russian section more active than the English section. so many countries are restricted from entering the platform which makes the English section less active compared to the Russian section. Hopefully more reforms would be implemented that makes the platform incorporate more languages that would be beneficial for other language speakers as well.

The population of the Russia is also more and many technology of Russia very advanced and they already knew many things like we can get more hackers in Russia and more miners their. So people are getting more knowledge and more people are active in their section. 

• +1 1

The forum is of Russian origin, so it is normal that there are more members from that country, but another important factor in the activity of the Russian section is that they publish many current topics and that means that there is more interaction on the topics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

58 minutes ago, velasco19 said:

The forum is of Russian origin, so it is normal that there are more members from that country

@velasco19 I agree with you that this forum is of Russian origins. @Ch AyyanThe members that post in those sections are mostly senior and therefore they have a lot of experience and knowledge to share. This is why many members only remain active in the Russian section. Also the Russians have known about this forum way before we have so they are bound to be a lot in number. So these factors boost the activity of that section.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think it's because of the fact that the number of users there is quite high. Also according to the fact a lot of people in the world aren't very fluent in English they are pretty good with thier own language.

This forum have two language section and the both are famois in the world  but i think this is the russian website so in this website most people are from russia and they select the russian section.in these days this website is popular in  all over the world and there is a lot of english speaking members so there is some difference in those section there is nothing confirm that which section is active for the posts and earning.

the owners of this internet site is russia in order that they coerinate their gadget in this sort of right way and that they give a  superb and pleasant post that is why they've higher reputation than those in english sections , i assume that ..

Yes, I noticed that, the Russian section of the forum is very active compared to the English section, so that many signature campaigns only take place in the Russian section, perhaps if more languages are added, this will make it easier for members to create topics and publish them in the forum.

• +2 1