Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Just now, tigayim345 said:

You forgot that there is profit from YouTube and Blogging, they earn hundreds of dollars per video, but joining is still difficult there.

I agree with you that 1000 hours and such is very difficult, I agree with those who chose CryptoTalk. Earning talk tokens daily does not hurt.

Verily you mentioned ways where one can earn money during quarantine period I do agree with trading and investment I don't recommend any one to go for gambling because there is high percentage of failure.

We can give the name gambling to any investment that is not guaranteed and full of risks, and this is legitimate gambling. As for investment, following the investment plans that already exist in sites such as Yobit is the most guarantee for the investment to be successful

Yes, I agree, we all need to find work from home in such circumstances.
I think it is better for beginners to work on this forum before trying to profit from trading or investing

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Crypto has changed my life, just by doing some simple tasks. I am little bit expert in trading, using telegram airdrops and now working in most precious website cryptotalk, where i am feeling safe and secured. I am getting better knowledge here and also getting some good amount of payment. What i want more, this is good enough for me. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

yes right doing work with crypto is better than sitting free in quaratine. i did not sit free at home. when i was job less, i started doing work with crypto. and really i earn very good. and it is really great thing for me you share that info. i will follow amd use this in further my life.

Of course I would like to agree with you that since we are not able to use this time, we can make good dollar income with time on this site because here in a short time we have a good opportunity to make an income for us but take advantage of this opportunity.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Trading : Surest but you need customers

The best way to earn money in crypto world in my opinion. If we can earn a lot of ideas about coins in spot trading, we can apply that in future trading and it will do a  rain of money for us then.

While others are there parting up and down make extra income, meet different people over the world. Cryptotalk is here make our better and easier with digital currency.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:51 PM, Cryptic said:

In fact there are a lot of online job that you could earn without investing something, you just need perseverance, effort and time. I hope we don't waste this kind of opportunity, because for sure it will helps you to achieve your dreams. Just like me I'm still a student, but I want to help myself financially to buy anything I need like computer, since I'm an IT student and other school fees.

Basically don't have to be worry about hope help and who did not help you. You are independent.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Gambling, trading and investing is the best ways to earn but those three is not the only way to earn because we can also earn just by sharing our knowledge on a different campaign of crypto communitkes. It can also help the beginners to earn and learn at the same time and that earnings can be their starter fund for investment.

• +2 1

Out of all of the aforementioned ways to earn money online during the pandemic mentioned by @Raqeebzy the easiest among them was investing because the little one has can invest it perhaps by post pandemic the price will rise far more than what was invested as for trading you had to spend alot of time to learn how to trade which isn't an easy task  and gambling is not suitable to earn money because there is high risk of loss compare to gain.

27 minutes ago, Abuhassan said:

Out of all of the aforementioned ways to earn money online during the pandemic mentioned by @Raqeebzy the easiest among them was investing because the little one has can invest it perhaps by post pandemic the price will rise far more than what was invested as for trading you had to spend alot of time to learn how to trade which isn't an easy task  and gambling is not suitable to earn money because there is high risk of loss compare to gain.

Partly right. Trading isn't as complex as it is potrayed to be. I believe the aspect that seems complicated to many is making technical analysis of the market. 

I am particularly not a professional trader but I am trying. My technical skills are so awful at first (not also perfect now), but with time, there will be progress.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Good time, time is not wasted. The internet is full of options for making money (BUT BE CAREFUL, not all options will be legitimate, and you need to be aware) there are ways and the forum is a great example that we can spend our time here and not only earn, but also we have new knowledge that will help us in the future.

Yes this is the oppurtunity for those peoples who have quarantine  himself in the home. Dont worry about the earnings   this is the worldwide website  which givens you To earn from home  in the covid  weather  we can work from home easily and get our eaarning by Variour methods that are also described in the forum setting this time in the world lock down apply By their governments  and  all of the methods are clos for the earning But we can only start earning by the online working we should  make ourself better for the The forum we should learn about the forum and make our life Good.

• +1 1

Instead of you to stay at home doing nothing, it is better for you to start investing in cryptotalk and also learn how to trade in yobit.

It will be better than staying at home for quarantine

• -1 1

Covid-19 has paused our daily life for sometime . Due to pandemic we have to stay inside home to stay safe . In this quarentinned period its beneficial to be engaged with crypto than doing nothing . In crypto we can make money by investing , trading. Spending our time on crypto is worthy.  

• +1 1

This time is actually a great time to seek for an additional profit that could be easy to deal with such as engaging to crypto currency and to these kinds of forums. This would actually create a lot of opportunity to people who lost their jobs because of the pandemic and is now looking for an alternative source of income even though crypto currency only serves as a passive income towards the users who are getting paid by it. Even though we know that this could be sufficient for the people that lost their jobs as of the moment so that they would be able to survive the crisis we are facing right now.

Thank so much I totally agree with you, being quarantine at home shouldn't be an excuse, infact money is now going digital globally that's why platform like this where created to educate you so you know how to invest you money properly.

no problem I truly harmonize with you, it is healthier to do change as we are on quarantine, there are many habits to earn funds as of crypto. merit for distribution this and cling on to sound everyone.

I agree with you, trading is the best, gambling is not good and will ultimately lead to the loss of all our money and it depends on luck, as for trading it depends on good analysis to achieve profits.

• +1 1

I am agree with you friend. You give us a good advise to work on the crypto. There is a better way to earn online money during quarantine by the cryptotalk forum. This forum is a very good source of earning and learning. We have no need to sit free at home during quarantine start working with crypto and get earning from the cryptotalk forum.

@Raqeebzy That' a good mindset that should everyone adopt because staying in our home without doing anything to help family and others is waste of your precious time, instead why we should try something worth it, i know investing, trading and more need you to give risk and some difficulties decision and also you need to study the information but if for the succession why we don't try in our all efforts especially we have a lot time now because of the crisis then do things that you can value and can received hight return.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

@Raqeebzy That' a good mindset that should everyone adopt because staying in our home without doing anything to help family and others is waste of your precious time, instead why we should try something worth it, i know investing, trading

It now depends on what option each person deems fit and see as perfect profit earning opportunities. Some people prefer trading/holding as they see it as less risky to gambling and the likes and some might prefer the latter due to small requirements of knowledge. 

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Dear @Raqeebzy thanks for the such kind of information. Everyone should have to use this crucial time for their betterment. Don't consider this time a curse. Now it is up to us that how can we use this time.

Either waste or make it useful for us.

In the first spell of the covid-19 we learn a lot. But now in the second it is up to us to do not repeat that mistakes.