Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

for me trading ay that time covered all my losses because of quarantine , after priced dropped because of covid I had my balance in USDT and one price dropped I shopped from button and was able to sell with a very good profits because of the fast recover after that

• +4 1

Yes you are right. In the time of difficulty where most of people become jobless because of corona virus. Cryptocurrency is the best opportunity for earning with being staying at home. I am also trying to make money Online and hoped that its come true.

The labor market is an open field and there is a lot of business and information that can be learned through work on the Internet, for example, investment and analysis in the global stock exchange market, or creating personal blogs and using them in advertisements or creating good content on YouTube, all of which need work and a long study to achieve success.

Now we have a lot of possibilities to earn money online and the best of all is through cryptocurrencies and especially in commerce, but of course taking into account that it is a volatile but convenient market to be more calm in the face of this pandemic, thank you very much for offering support in this situation.

• +1 1

I was typing to make money online for few months and finally and we are participating in doing post here also in trading gamboling and all that because cryptocurrencies.

It is accurate to take gain of time by means of being at domestic due to the quarantine, and to earn cryptocurrencies, from a number of sources, and amongst these sources is this great discussion board that we examine from and earn from as well, I advocate all participants right here to invite household participants to benefit. 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Trading : Surest but you need customers 

You need customers yes, but there are thousands of costumers in trading so it is no problem, you trade bitcoin and they would buy it in different thousands coin and they are all in business 24/7 unlike in forex.

In my case during the quarantine, I only traded cryptocurrencies, which helped me generate an income to maintain those days of confinement, currently I continue working with cryptocurrencies and with the Cryptotalk forum, hopefully the situation improves for next year in the meantime I will continue with the cryptocurrency trade.

That is a good post there mate. This pandemic has really devastated the global economy , businesses have been shut down , many employees have lost their livelihood and many are on the edge of bankruptcy . If we want to overcome this situation we need good investors , we need to pool money  to the establishments which are the corner stones of our economy . In such a situation people tend stash resources  , but such a trend would only destroy the c market.

Yes, I agree with you, the quarantine was an excellent opportunity to make money with cryptocurrencies. 
Regarding the ways to make money that you advise, I'll stick with investing, since it's an excellent way to make money in the medium term. The ideal is that those kinds of investments are in a few days or maximum weeks to obtain profits.
I also like trading, but it is more complicated and it is necessary to analyze the market constantly.
I sincerely do not like gambling because it is too risky and in the end is rarely profitable.

Yes do not waste your time my dears. It is a time when we are not allowed to stay out of our hones for work because of corona virus. But there are many ways to earn even online.

You can sign in to crypto postings campaign platforms to be making crypto money and also learning from fellow members at same time. You can also go beyond making research on your own in google, watching crypto videos in youtube channel to have enough experience to be earning crypto money in different sections

I think this pandemic situation is the best time for earning. You cab earn from you home by using you mobile or pc. Just keep doing some work you will get your payment. I think cryptocurrency is the best way of earning in 2020. This is very easy and profitable way of earning. 

• +2 1

Thats a nice advise from you.I liked it.I also started working on cryptocurrency in this covid lockdown.It was a good source of income for me in this lockdown.You can earn easily by sitting on your couch.So dont waste time in lockdown and start working on cryptocurrency. 

On 12/27/2020 at 9:18 PM, selfmade said:

You need customers yes, but there are thousands of costumers in trading so it is no problem, you trade bitcoin and they would buy it in different thousands coin and they are all in business 24/7 unlike in forex.

Good you could pinpoint this. It means you really went through the article; most didn't I believe.

Actually trading in that context isn't targeted to online exchanges. I meant trading p2p in offline local stores as it is present in few crypto-legalised states. 

To establish such, there should be low or no crypto activity restrictions in the region and there should be a proper market with adequate engagements to be feasible.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@Raqeebzy Thank you for this lovely advice. Its just so painful i am just having the chance to join CryptoTalk since all this days of pandemic era sitting down at home doing nothing. How i wish i have the privilege to have join this forum since where i would have had unlimited knowledge on cryptocurrency and also earn.

• +1 1

Yes sir! True due to this pandemic situation everything is  stopped but cryptocurrency provided us a palteform to make money online sitting at home by different ways it proved to be very helpful for all of us

in all three sections you have told to earn money you need to make investment and in them you need to take care of the risk too that means you can lose your money too if you are making any investment in them

Home quarantined did not mean you just sit your home and eat food and wear cloth and doing useless activities then you should do that if you do all then you will try to earn cryptocurriencies from the cryptotalk in easy methods.

• +2 1

It is a positive thing to be able to stay at home and be able to work, this is offered by cryptocurrencies and with this pandemic, the popularity of cryptocurrencies will undoubtedly increase because more people will join this project because this world of cryptocurrencies is excellent.

What a good initiative friend, thank you for proposing solutions to such a crisis and I appreciate these things very much, every day it is more evident that cryptocurrencies are a possible solution to so many financial problems.

I totally agree with you my friend.In this pandamic situation we all knows what is our exact economical situation.In quarantining period we couldn't go away to make money.But by using crypto talk we can make money for our opinion from home.I know the earning is not enough but in that situation this was not bad at all.

It's great to have such a forum, quarantine, make a lot at home without work, on this platform we work part time, earn money and information،I wish safety for everyone.

This is necessary that we should work something at home in this way we can survive other wise we face many difficulties, today world is totally changed everyone limited at their homes due to covnavirus in this time crypto or others platform are helpfully for making money.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Of course we should work hard during this quarantine time and earn a good amount of money from cryptotalk. this amazing platform is providing a facility to work hard and earn a good amount of money at home