Interest is increasing in cryptocurrencies due to corona - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Interest is increasing in cryptocurrencies due to corona

Obviously dude as people stay home and they don't have anything to do so people are moving towards the digital currencies rather than the physical trading and investment so this will cause a great popularity in cryptocurrencies that people are now accepting them widely

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I think you are right, because because of the pandemic many people lost their jobs, so they had to resort to find ways to make money, and this site is one of the best places if we have some basic knowledge about cryptos, so that and because every year more people are interested in cryptos, makes the value of these increases every year more.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:30 AM, Jone20 said:

The interest in the electronic currency market today has become a noticeable thing all over the world, in light of the widespread prevalence of the global coronary coronary disease (COVID-19), and concerns about the continuous quarantine and high unemployment rates.
People are increasingly interacting with cryptocurrency exchange services amid the continued proliferation of coronavirus.
Is this evidence of the clear positive impact of the epidemic on global crypto markets?

I also think the same, the pandemic has made cryptocurrencies more popular and a good option in the face of unemployment in the face of pandeia, and people who are forced to stay at home are looking for ways to generate money online and what better way than with cryptocurrencies , that's why I think so much popularity is due to the pandemic

So many peoples will start work in the crypto market when the corona is start and i hope that soon in the crypto market that we see that it is going to be legal in all over the world and peoples will use it in their daily life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very positive for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, as it is safe and far from direct friction. It facilitates remote work with it. This reduces the risk of contracting the disease. I believe that the reputation of cryptocurrencies is its time to spread widely.

Definitely it has to be like that cryptotalk will gain more interest because everything is stop and not moving well like it use to be, earning is becoming difficult to every body so if you have heard of this interesting forum you will surely go it...

Yes agree with you.I also joind in crypto in this pandemic situation. I think most of the new members came to crypto field in this time.Its quite a suitable time to joind crypto.We all are in home doing our work online. And we all want to earn from home.And crypto gives is that opportunity. And thats why people are being attracted. 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jone20 said:

The interest in the electronic currency market today has become a noticeable thing all over the world, in light of the widespread prevalence of the global coronary coronary disease (COVID-19), and concerns about the continuous quarantine and high unemployment rates.
People are increasingly interacting with cryptocurrency exchange services amid the continued proliferation of coronavirus.
Is this evidence of the clear positive impact of the epidemic on global crypto markets?

Yes, indeed, that there are many requests for work on digital currencies, especially after the spread of the Corona virus, in order to try to stop it and work to prevent its spread through traditional currencies.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies were boosted thanks to the pandemic as you indicate by making known the great potential that they have and that every day they are more popular and useful, where many people earn money by trading or simply following signals from others.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, of course, that the last Corona epidemic had a positive effect on encryption and digital cases encrypted, many people during quarantine and domestic stone had worked in encryption because of the great leisure time and that led to the increasing popular currency

This Covid have an incredible effect in digital money and I think right now is an ideal opportunity to contribute to crypto. Likewise, however much as could be expected don't utilize actual cash rather use crypto as your method of exchange

• +2 1

In corona days people become very very active on social media and online market. Because going out was banned everywhere. So, yeah corona has increased the interest of people in crypto.

It really was like that, the coronavirus pandemic greatly affected the economy worldwide, inflation and the production of fiat money caused the money created by governments to be devalued throughout the world, but in the case of bitcoin or another cryptocurrency Inflation does not affect them, in addition to that people see the use of cryptocurrencies as an escape route to survive in this economic crisis, so we notice that today the BTC is around 37k and on the rise, it is incredibly surprising.

you are right my friend when we are sitting in the home and there is nothing to do that means we have a lot of time and in that a lot free time will have to do a lot of things like will see about the cryptocurrency and learn it

This is something that is extremely interesting, because the btc and cryptocurrencies proliferate and what they take on super more value, it is a very good thing because without any doubt the btc will go through the roof, and this is good to obtain profits through long term.

@Mr alooze @Emanuel 12 @davy22 @jappy @MoralStories

Thats very true this is the only time <I was able to understand  this there were so many ways to which is the best way for us to enjoy having some alone time with the crypto , there are so many people tried and it  was so good for so many and they can use the crypto to work with it so t o me we need to really effectively  keep the interesting and its the best thing that has happened  to so many people

• +3 1

On 1/12/2021 at 9:33 AM, joemcgwa said:

Sure the corona viruses are supplied by sharing things including money, so I want to know different from sharing money there was no other things that's we can share and lead for spreading?

That's why the health sectors are advising us to be washing our hands and other things including money before starting to use them, but because money cannot be washed thats why many people use cryptocurrencies as alternative of money. 

• +2 1

Of course friends, there is a growing interest in cryptocurrency for the Corona virus.  Corona issues a lockdown for safety when the world is in a very bad state.  Then people close the house and stop all activities.  Then people have a good chance to earn money sitting at home in cryptocurrency.  So everyone is interested in crypto.  Currently the demand for crypto is increasing day by day.

Yeah my friend I totally agree with you. in the Corona situation we cannot go out and you should stay at our home.For crypto work  you can do it is stay your home. So it is best time for cryptotalk.   many people join in our platform in this Corona situation.  and the main cause is you can do work without go out. Just stay your home and  work in the great platform. Earn money from this platform easily. 

I think that as people can work  stay at their home, and for this it is increase rapidly.  Thank you

Of course, my friend, this epidemic has helped cryptocurrencies spread strongly and most people have dealt with cryptocurrencies and move away from fiat currencies in order to move away from direct convergence and this is a strong market form for cryptocurrencies and its markedly high

Bitcoin dumped when the coronavirus spreading all over the world, it is just pumped when some countries are being improve by fighting the virus and on this, it starts to increased it's price by hitting the $10000 value. It's surely pumped the price of bitcoin because the tear 2020 is the halving time so expecting the pumped of it's price.

Hi mate, ro call the Corona pandemic an advantage to the world economy is actually wrong, just because the price of crypto is increasing does not mean that it alright, we habe to remember how many companies and industries or even individuals losse huge amount of momey due to the lock down and on.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, the Corona epidemic has played an important role in the interest of the cryptocurrency market, but let's assume that the epidemic did not exist, would the cryptocurrencies prosper in this way? Yes, I think so because this field helps everyone in all aspects of their lives, and I think that the epidemic has given them the opportunity to learn about this field only, no more

• +2 1

You're right, crypto became more popular during this pandemic but i think the main reason is the corporate investors. When they start to buy bitcoin above 20.000$ it takes the other small investors attention. After that bitcoin reach more than 40.000$, and i hope it'll go like that.

• +1 1

Yes. People no longer have to go to work. Especially tradesmen are having a hard time. Therefore, I am sure there are a lot of people turning to making money online. I think cryptocurrencies are a good choice.