Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Yes, I did. But unfortunately I got a tiny amount of rewards for working so hard. In most if the survey sites, the payments are quite in a shorter portion. It takes a lot of time to complete a survey. But compared to that, the earning amount is so little. I think working in a survey is a total waste of time from my personal experience. Instead of that , do some investment or tradings. 

I have heard of many survey sites, unfortunately the vast majority are not available for my country, so I have given up on that method to earn money. However, I have heard of people who a week manage to earn + $ 40 a week just for completing surveys.

On 4/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

All projects of surveys pay only some people from USA, i never get any profits doing tasks in a lot of website of surveys, i think they collect only your information and after that they start telling you that you are not calefied for their questions.

• +2 1

Every time I try to make some survey in some page it tells me that there is not available in my country, nor that it adapts to my profile, for that reason I have stopped doing it since I stop sending them neobux and clixsense when it was called this way...

Personally, I do not advise it. It's a waste of time for what you get paid. Better dedicate yourself to another activity to generate income. Invest your time in something more productive.

It depends on the platform, some can pay well and others not so much. There are platforms that the only thing they do with these surveys is steal your information and then fill your email with spam.
I have also faced that since the surveys are from other independent platforms, the synchronization with the site that will pay you is not done.
I don't recommend them for the point of payment, but there are some that can give you some benefits.
Sometimes you can find the answers to these surveys or perhaps on the internet and it will be faster for you to obtain benefits.

yes very sure because it gives a very clear picture in marketing but some surveys need approval which makes it boring all because not all answers to survey questions are intact, it needs expects whose has knowledge to those. It makes us go the wrong way

For the surveys, you must know how to create a good user profile to be able to qualify the possible surveys of the platform because the panels always look for a specific type of user to send them surveys if your profile does not match what they request because you will not be able to qualify and earn money.

Also, the honeycombs sometimes only send surveys to a user from a certain region if you do not belong to that region you will not have surveys, they are the most important things if you apply the surveys well they are very well paid I have met people who can make up to $150 daily in surveys .

On 4/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

Truely still now i have tried so many surveys but everytime i have failed.Someone said me most of surveys want people from specific countries.In most of the surveys they said you need to be a citizen of USA otherwise you can't take participate in it.That's why i lost my hopes from it.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

yes, the job of filling out the survey is real, usually, the job is on the website or the PPT or PTC application. As well as short assignments, they usually have a bidding wall where they fill out surveys and are paid in dollars.

I have never tried the polls, my friend, because I am not interested in that, bro, let's see later if it manages to attract more attention, but for now I will only stick with the post, it is easier for me than the polls.

I have heard that few earn a lot of money and of course I have read of those few that many earn money, they are the referrals for which they earn more money but we, being only a worker, will not be able to see significant remuneration.

It is possible to generate income with surveys I think it depends a lot on the country where you are since I have requested to do them but for my area there are not available

On 4/14/2020 at 9:52 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

Well yes I had tried that. But I observed something which honestly not liked by anyone. We kind of cryoto lovers visit the site daily and work. That means we do daily work and increase the traffic. Yes ofcourse I had seen some advertising posters on that site too. And later on when I completed the survey got little amount of earning , which is not good. And ofcourse the time to earn ration is not worthy enough. So I stop doing that. After that I found cryototalk. Now I am here , get both knowledge and earning too.

• +1 1

Answering surveys is one of the ways to earn very little online, it really has no future. If you are going to occupy your time it is better to do it in more productive jobs. Educating yourself about the crypto world will make you more lucrative and rewarding. Surveys only pay well in very few countries.

• +1 1

I've tried many survey sites, but most of them are fraudulent or difficult to withdraw money, so I don't recommend them very much. Working in cryptocurrency trading

• +1 1

Hello friend, if these projects to solve surveys are very well paid in English-speaking and European countries, in particular, Spain has many companies pay online surveys, my country currently has restrictions to do them, but before I was able to receive good income. I invite you to inform yourself and try it, it really is a good way to earn money.

• +1 1

On 14/4/2020 at 12:22, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos.

Escuché sobre personas que ganan mucho haciendo encuestas y ofertas, pero no las he probado personalmente. 

¿Qué piensas sobre eso? ¿Ha intentado ganar dinero con ellos?

¡Aprecio tus respuestas!

That is totally real, the problem is that it requires a lot of information to participate in surveys of good value, since this is not for all public but a specific public that meets the requirements to be able to perform them correctly, this is profound, I do not I participate in these surveys because of how complex it is to get all of them right, but I do have a lot of friends who make good money on paid survey platforms @Cammer

Of course l do the survey is good way to earn MONEY but for sadly they give  you money according to your country so if you want to start you better be in rich country 

I didn't see good earnings on surveys. It seems to me that in the same time you can earn a lot more even on a small trading or the right investments. but if you consider it only as a temporary part-time job, you can try.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I haven't tried surveys yet but I believe they can be a source of earning cryptocurrency as well and highly recommended that cryptotalk to develop a forum for paying surveys.

• +3 1

I have tried some survey sites but sadly I didn't made some income because I'm don't have long patience and easily gives up that time. I have regretted it since now I need some money for my school expenses and for pc upgrade, but thankfully there have this kind of forum that I could earn some satoshi by making good content. 

Hello friend i have not done any surveys or offers but in coming days maybe i would do that. The real problem is how to understand if the offers are true or fake. I find really hard ,so can anyone give any tips and advices to help me would be great to hear

• +1 1