Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

I have tried many surveys and unfortunately, they were every single one scams but thankfully, I didn't be defeated any cash hence I don't believe it will hurt to try but the barely occurrence you get to mislay burden surveys is time.

My friend tried surveys but unfortunately they were limiting him from participating due to our location and the response he used to get is,we don't have surveys for your country and that's how he stopped them but I think they can be a good source for earning online depending on your location.

I tried them once but I last long for a day. I do not satisfied or not enjoying of answering survey. It sucks but I do not know it is legit or not. The worse thing is not everyday they give you survey and you can not earn a lot compared here. But maybe it depends to the person. I know someone who are taking survey and they got payment. I do not know all of survey website is legit

I heard about the survey a long time ago.  But I was not able to find any accurate information about the survey. I was hesitant about it.  I haven't tried the survey yet but will try knowing everything....

Actually have not seen any good paying survey site to try out. I don't want to waste my time and likely many survey site do collect personal info and not everyone like displaying her identity.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:55 AM, Saj555 said:

I tried some of the survey sites. Truly speaking there is no piece of junks than doing surveys. Because you give your valuable time there and they pay you so little that you cannot even think of that. That is not worth for a living. So i suggest or prefer that the best way to earn is by trading or posting here than attending surveys. 

I also tried survey sites but some of them not paying me for every question that I answered that's why I stopped answering those survey and I start to look for another possible income until I discovered cryptotalk which really pay when we share something and when ee contribute something useful. Answering survey is a time consuming task that's why if I'm going to recommend a sideline then I will recommend cryptotalk than doing a survey. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Surveys are good but the problem with some is that they are stressful and they do not even pay meaningful amount for all your time spent. While some ask for to much personal information even, so overall I will say surveys to me aren't worth your time. 

Before 2 years ago, I have tried surveys, At first it was something looks easy to do and easy to earn but later, I have started to find that there is no profits enough from there, even our money was not reach for us as they should to, maybe the problem was the site it self.

Anyway, forums are much better than surveys because of the knowledge about different things that we can gain from working here besides the money we earn.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No i didnt ever tried it. So i have no experience about this and i have no idea about  THIS. You can let you know by the others replies. Hopefully they will help you   

No I didn't try surveys ever even I don't know anything about these surveys. I always prefer those jobs and work which actually seems to be a regular and real paying work. If surveys are the good and one of such type of works and jobs then OK.... I will try them but I am afraid of being scammed.

• +2 1

I don't know about any but with these platform am sure i will learn about one or more survey platform and easy ways on how to go about 

In my opinion, surveys are not very profitable over time, surveys do not arrive frequently, but rather, it is like random, it reaches some people and not others, but hey, it is a method to earn money and surely there are people who You like to invest your time in this activity, personally I lean a little more towards faucets.

• +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

In the past i have tried different survey site like swagbucks, investdollar and others, but most of them do not qualify for my location and their  payment is very low .

On 11/16/2020 at 12:01 AM, Kenciuu said:

I tried them once but I last long for a day. I do not satisfied or not enjoying of answering survey. It sucks but I do not know it is legit or not

Well, they're actually legit because there's a lot of people who are trying it and getting some money but we cannot make it as a source of money by giving an small amount of profit, i will suggest to do posting here than participating in surveys.

Hello mate, I also tried many times to earn from survey and I really did so but all gone bain. Most of them wasted my time and didn't paid a single dollar. Then I got realise that earning from surveying is fake. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

So far I haven't tried survey's myself but I too have heard about people making extra money from it. I too hope to try it one day and make some extra income and also learn more about this. 

No i haven't tried any survey for earning as I'm new member in this field if it's useful then tell me. I've listened about faucet is it real or givung earning?

I am just working on cryptotalk as my friend is earning a reasonable money from tbis site. 

Hi my friend no i am not try personally survey online to earn. But yes it is right that i have a physical survey on crypto lovers. There i find so many peoples likes to work on cryptotalk but they cannot find this type of forum to work and earn from it. I provide this platform to them by survey and as a result earn many coins.

If I personally have tried many surveys dear friends of many kinds, one that pay with money and others that pay with cryptocurrencies Where my opinion that you have to do many surveys to be validated
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello dear, at the moment I could not find a survey as many times in the past were very large, but nowadays there is a process of trading through cryptocurrencies