Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

People do earn good from surveys. 1k a month is not unheard of. But the country you live in matters. If you are in the US, you will easily get a lot of surveys and earn quite a good money. Even more money is in product testing, or taking part in a focus group. But the country matters a lot... 

• Useful or interesting 1

i don't know why all survey stopped with me and i faced the message " sorry you can't continue this survey, than i was not interested for any survey.

• +1 1

I worked in the survey field a long time before I got into the world of cryptocurrencies. I earned a lot from it, but my struggle was in closing some sites to my accounts because these surveys are directed at people with certain features. This work cannot be considered easy, as it requires time, effort and focus.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +3 1

I tried on survey sites sometime. But I left to do work on the sites as they waste your much time and give you a very little amount of money so I think survey is only good if you have much free time.

By the way,

Top survey sites with best ways to earn are 

Swagbucks or MyPoints (the same company so don't Register in both sites you'll be banned) 

OneOpinion

DollarInbox

Toluna

Plz rate me if you find this beneficial 🙂

I've tried some sites, unfortunately most of them don't pay. Hope you can find reliable sites or you can work here. The forum has a good reputation.

8 minutes ago, saradz said:

I've tried some sites, unfortunately most of them don't pay. Hope you can find reliable sites or you can work here. The forum has a good reputation.

@saradz
i agree with you.Surveys are more like waste of times.I have tried some renowned zurveys like zap survey.They didn't pay me and other sites too.Those just give coins that doesn't even intended to be listed.This forum is the best way to earn daily bitcoin.

No don't every do surveys they are all scam. Nobody will pay you for surveys. Anyone telling you that surveys work for them is lying and probably runs the survey website.

14 hours ago, Gideon$ said:

I tried earning from survey in PTC sites but the story was annoying because most of the survey were not available in my country and I stopped,this kind of earning doesn't pay well it's same like faucets or adds viewing.

Yeah
I am also tired of this work
Do you have good new sites to work with

On 4/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

I saw many survey companies give a good amount but every time i tried, failed. It always redirect me to an another page and never get the reward.

i've tried surveys but my geolocation does not sincerely supports or the web sites community do not produce surveys on this place am at, as i do not tend to companion in doing surveys at the web, as basically the big web sites like peanut, that is a survey website, by no means display me any survey to do

I have tried to earn by taking part in surveys in the past during my struggle to earn money online but the payment does not worth my time and my location do not always qualify for surveys .

I have seen that many speak that they pay well, but I do not know if that is true. I tried many times but I could never finish them, I always got an error and I could never know why

I have tried few survey sites before, they are all not profitable, but on some sites, I saw people from Western nations and developed countries having good amount. But in my country, it is not profitable. 

Yeah that's true , surveys actually pay, I have been with a friend that often participate in surveys, and he earns really well from the surveys, try engaging in one to two surveys so you can have idea about it and how it runs

I have never tried surveying. But i think surveying gives you clear vision of what is best and what is not. Surveying experts would be best. I have also heard surveying doesnot pay you good and just too boring.

I think it completely depends on the survey quality and the engagement of users in it . It's really required to get good information about the meathod of earning through survey. It's a big deal . I think if you are knowledgeable about it you will succeed friend.

I tried also a survey sites who gives xrp everytime you answer a survey but the survey is limited and its not worth it because you get less earning on those sites. I didn't find again any sites that you can earn by doing surveys yet. I just experienced one. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, I actually have no idea about the surveys and I did not try them because I am new here I wish I could help

I atleast tried it for a week i guess but from that and the time wasting well definetly not worth it as you earn to small amounts of it everyday and that week i barely even got a dollar to it and doing these types of these is really boring for me as you just kept going over and over again with just different process.

• +4 1

I have tried many ways that help us to earn but no vain untill i found this forum which is a real earning forum otherwise many forum are offering but they are just offering they are not paying but cryptotalk if this forum is offering it is paying yoy and mostly this forum is giving you valuable knowledge and profit as well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not tried to work and make money online before, my friend.
But I am very convinced of the gain that I am getting here and consider it very acceptable and worth the effort.
But I think the people who rely on the platform as their only resource should think of investing as a golden way.

I've heard of it and researched it, but I never found one I could trust and pay for. But I think it is an option to make money, and it is valid and good for those who can do it. I am happy for those who can work with it and everything is fine. I am currently working hard and spending my time here, as I am rewarded and do something I really enjoy.

If I worked many survey sites but never had good results until I visited Amazon prymert and I was doing very well until one day all accounts were banned, people could earn $150 a week doing surveys

I find it time consuming, for the reason that even though I complete ballot I look after not find something to solve with me. folks armed forces are not valid for the class of rising countries