Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

I heard about this forum through a friend and I also make research to know more about crypto talk forum I did not take it so serious until when I heard about the benefits from it so I decided to join and I realized is not only to earn money alone but is a platform that also gives a lot of benefits and value which are knowledge and experience is really a pleasure joining crypto currency forum and I always appreciate the effort of my friend and also advice others to join to be able to achieve the goals too

• +2 1

Oh my friend,  i hear  about this forum from my close friend. My friend said that it is a safe platform and i can earn from here     

• +1 1

I heard about cryptotalk forum rather saw it on airdropking website where cryptotalk had posted for an airdrop. When i further inquired about it, it fascinated me as the rewards were said to be 20000 satoshi daily and i quickly registered in the forum.

• +2 2

I heard about the site from one of my friends who works in electronic marketing and he advised me about this site because it provides useful information in addition to a good financial return.

• +3 1

Apparently yobit introduced me with this forum. In 2019 when yobit first launched yoda airdrop i joined that airdrop and as a condition i created an account in this forum. But i never worked here cause i didn't know what this forum is all about. 2 months ago yobit again gave a condition to post here for dlrs airdrop and thats how i started posting here. Eventually i was understanding this forum and now i regret if i was here in 2019 i would be more expertise  in crypto.

• +3 1

I was welcome to gathering by a companion, I heard that the discussion opened in September 2019, yet I didn't set out to look for it and register on it.

In fact, as you referenced prior to joining gathering everyone makes own examination how to join digital money. First occasions l have caught wind of this discussion through YouTube. During making research about digital currency and genuinely by what means would l be able to bring in cash from this. 🙂

Hi friends how are you I am new here in this forum and before this I don't know anything about this forum. One of my friend has asked me to join crypto talk forum. He told me all about this forum and guide me and he also helped me in making my account in cryptotalk.

My friend gave vague information about this website and I was looking for such a website so I search for it and get a lot of information about it. When things become clear to me at that moment I create the account and start working here.

I come to know about this forum in my college from my friend. I asked him about his daily routine. He discussed his daily routine including cryptotalk with me. He told me all the advantages of crypto world. He invited me to this forum and I join forum and getting benefits from this forum. 

I join this forum because of my colleague that keep bugging me until I join this forum. I already knew about this forum ever since I started to enter my freshmen year in college. However, I only spend my time to yobit trade exchange platform because I know the way how the trading works. That is why I am confident to do it because I knew for a fact that I would be able to generate profit from it. After that, I get tired and sick of only getting a few profits from trade transactions in the market and that is why I join this forum so I would be able to expand my capital in trading.

I learned about this forum from a friend of mine.I was talking to him about my plans to invest one day, he told me that  he was member of a forum called cryptotalk and that being a member of the forum he was getting paid for his posts and that the forum was a relaible soucre of information on crypto currency.

I joined this forum at the advice of my friend because he suggests me this forum for the sake of getting knowledge, information and also for the earning good money. I am very thankful to my friend .

Came to know about this forum from a friend of mine he told me about this platform for months I wasn't so convinced about it he kept telling me about the benefits and the reason I have to be in this site making money. Then I thought on should just give it a try that's how I became a member addictive one am greatful to him

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Cryptonas @Husnyjaf

• +2 1

Yes, i hear about this site from youtube and join this site  and  also started work.This is very best plat forum for everyone. No one can not denied 

about this site privacy.you will enjoy it.

Edited by Babar Ali
  • +1 1

A friend of my brother was talking about this platform I was there . So I became curious and ask for more details and get some idea from there and in no time I join this platform and after spending a lot of time here I get everything clear and start working here.

My friend gave me ideas about this forum, I watched a few videos on YouTube to get a better idea about this forum. Then I joined this forum and from here I was able to learn about the important aspects of cryptocurrency.Through this forum I can earn money, get entertainment and gain knowledg.  

Edited by Afiya Appita

Someone unknown to me still was talking in the way and he mentioned about the rewarding platform and he told me something about that and went on a search and known every thing about the platform through Youtube and Blogs and became the member of this platform and start working here.

18 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Came to know about this forum from a friend of mine he told me about this platform for months I wasn't so convinced about it he kept telling me about the benefits and the reason I have to be in this site making money. Then I thought on should just give it a try that's how I became a member addictive one am greatful to him

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Cryptonas @Husnyjaf

Same also mate. I was told about this opportunity given forum for a very long time by my own brother, by then I was telling him that he is wasting his time,  I was convinced when he made his first withdrawal. So that was how I also developed interest to join.and am grateful for that 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Same also mate. I was told about this opportunity given forum for a very long time by my own brother, by then I was telling him that he is wasting his time,  I was convinced when he made his first withdrawal. So that was how I also developed interest to join.and am grateful for that 

I joined also through a friend that is always focusing on making some earnings online, he failed several times and was scammed also, but when he got to know about cryptotalk through one of his friend, that how he invited me to be here also

• +1 1

I heard this forum from my friend five months ago, but at first I never believed him until when he got his first payment and showed it to me, he then helped me out with all the registration and also told me some rules and regulations guiding the forum, I have actually learned a lot on cryptocurrency since when he introduced me to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was one of my friends who told about the forum. I was introduced to the forum saying it was a great way to earn money by making posts. But when I joined I realised that it is way more than simply earning by posting. This forum really helped me to learn a lot of things.

Well dear when I came to know about Cryptocurrencies then I started to began research about Cryptocurrencies and exchange platform then I come across a blog written about Yobit and there was something odd about cryptotalk as there was written u get paid post and I was amazed then decided to check and here I am working

• +1 1

An old friend who nominated me told me what and how to troubleshoot things while I did not know much. He is still with me now. I ask him about what I do and how to avoid mistakes, which helps me a lot 

I had about the forum from a friend who saw the advert from the airdrop that was recently done by yobit, that's where he had about it ,he start and introduced me, now am also here hoping to learn new things and benefit from the forum