Who will be affected first ?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

I think that developing countries, as far as I am concerned, that has to do more than anything with countries that cannot finance the spread of Bitcoin, however there are many people on the web who buy large amounts of Bitcoin to keep them in hold and let them increase their value. 

• Useful or interesting 1

neither of the two will be harmed since that depends on the type of minds that are studying these perfect areas that will be the future of the currency in process today we have to have present that we have many options to see and

• +1 1

In my opinion, developing countries are the ones affected first. Because developed countries learned bitcoin and cryptocurrencies before developing countries and also learned how to trade and invest in this field.

• +4 1

My friend I want to tell you that with the price of the Bitcoin the dollar is affected in the first year and one thing I want to tell you that you you can easily e on the Bitcoin on this forum by working with the passage of time so best of luck

well by and by I accept that if the spreed of the utilization of bitcoin is to turn out to be very rampad I would say the agricultural nations would really be the very firt to addopt and place it into use and cyculation to help fix the destitution rate in thier country, and I figure it would be something positive, and inviting.

Developed countries or develeoping contries doenst matter, as long as the the country is accepting the bicoin they would benefit from it. Therr are some develipd countries that do not accept bitcoin.

I think this time Bitcoin it's high position and this country has been very good affected because if bitcoin is higher value then the country its developing and prices increase. 

• +1 1

In my view, developed countries often take risk first, so l think developed countries support the worldwide spread of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because they have so much capital and their technology is also advanced, so they invest money in these ventures.

Well I don't have much idea on the enquiry you have made, but I will be glad if the old members on the forum will attend to the question you have raised as it's a nice question that will help many people. Much love mate, have a nice day

• +3 1

i think for now the crypto currencies is a bad thing for somebody but in the next years these currecies will have a great place and they will be trusted for all users

• +3 1

In my opinion I think the developed countries will take advantage if its spread most,because they're more exposed and organised,it won't be difficult for bitcoins to be accepted in such countries, and the issue of negativity, I don't think the spread of bitcoins will make any negative impact in us,because it helps us in numerous ways

Good point. I think now a days no country want to spread use of this crypto currencies. It is because crypto currencies is not controlled by anyone. So they are confused to accept it. 

A good point, my friend, I think that both will be affected, but the major benefit will be for countries and companies that will make this currency their focus of confidence, and increase their commercial dealings using Bitcoin.

Hello dear friends ,

For me the developed countries will benefit  also the developing too But I'm sure it has negitive effects.let,s say ,gentleman ,the spread of bitcoin  has become very fast at the moment .So who do you think will be effected first. The thing i have been learning was that how to convey your .I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet. It payment is 100 here. I really like this fourm 

Thank you💞

You are right. Bitcoin is expanding very fast at the moment, but do you think it will be affected first, developed country or developing country ??  ... and what could be the negatives as a result of its spread ??  !!
  Hope you share your opinion.

In my opinion these will affect both, developed and developing countries, but developed countries will be able to reap more benefits as they have already started working on the currency.

All countries can get some benefits from Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But in my own opinion the third-world countries with high inflation rate can get more benefits than other countries from cryptocurrencies. For their people bitcoin is very good because they can use bitcoins as a safe haven.

The countries that will be affected the fastest by BTC and cryptocurrencies in general are the first world countries due to a logical question of budget and advanced technology. Nations that join BTC will certainly be successful in the long term because cryptography has a promising future.

The countries that will be affected the fastest by BTC and cryptocurrency in general are the first world countries due to longical questions of budget and advanced technology.

The spread of the bitcoin will be beneficial to the developing countries because they will take the advantages to make the economic values of the country to keep growing as we can observe that bitcoin is increasing but in value and profit which make most of the countries that are in to it are always developing

Dear friend, it is an interesting question you asked..  i think that digital currencies are not subject to any controls of any kind and here lies a new problem that would weaken the global financial system, which is managed by countries with the strongest economies, as these countries possess a currency that has gained wide acceptance to be traded in financial markets around the world. Which has an impact on the global economic movement and the entry of digital currencies would weaken these countries from their control over the economy if other countries rushed to follow the same approach. i hope i made my point clear

I think that those that affect first and it will not be anything good to affect them is the developing countries because it could cause them more problems than you have and instead it will benefit the developed countries in everything because they have already evolved or advanced that is why it will not affect them in anything bad.

• +2 1

Both kind of countries will be affected but in different ways. The developed countries still accept btc and they're now going to use it on a large scale but the devolping countries are still thinking about that and due to their weak economy its quite a task for them. 

Dear developed countries are very sensitive to do something new and approach to every thing become easy for it.so developed countries affected first because they have now more currency like Bitcoin ,cryptocurrency etc so developing countries not reached to this point 

they're getting the more usual profit and coming to this campaign people are working here to get some payment and payment in the form of bitcoins that's meet people motor text words that can be in because it's not possible for everyone to buy bitcoins but now they are having because for their work it's a great feeling for everyone also they can use it for investment its upon them that seek for good profit it might be hard but that's the main deal of everyone 

The developing countries are the ones who will suffer in this issue first, because it needs many developments in order to be able to keep up with the cryptocurrencies and deal with them, so the issue needs time.

• +2 1