Yobit platform - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

If you want to deposit your money in yobit exchange and want to receive daily profit then invest your money investbox option. Before investing your money check the the rules of the investbox because every coin has different rules for collecting profit

• Useful or interesting 1

I still see yobit as the best platform for cryptocurrency activities. The site is designed for beginners like me for easy transactions without any stress. It is the best site for investment for a beginner to start with for easy operation.

If you are looking for investment .First of all you must research about the investment .You must slect a currency in which you want to invest .You must gain information before investing so that you can earn more and more profit .

The yobit is a large exchange or simply called market place that allows you to trade and buy crypto. Yobit has great security tools that will not allow you to be hacked so worry not, it is the best block chain technology platform

• +1 1

I haven't start trading or investing on cryptocurrency yet but i still see yobit as a better site to have easy  cryptocurrency trading and investment. It is designed in such a way a beginner will easily understand to carry out any cryptocurrency operation like investment.

• +2 1

@Zaman222 My dear, Yobit is the best crypto exchange in this forum. Yobit gives us a lot of opportunity for earning money. I personally suggest everyone can invest on yobit investbox. I think it is profitable for us, you can easily get 1/2% profit for your investment daily. So my dear, You can realise why yobit is good platform. 

• +1 1

Yobit is an extraordinary stage for trade digital money. It's exceptionally useful for crypto dealer. We can without much of a stretch trade our crypto and procuring by store from yobit. Likewise we can procure by dice game from yobit. So It's an extraordinary stage for cryptographic money.

This is the best platform because it has simple interface .You will not feel any difficulty during the using of this site .You can withdraw coin or currency or you can invest on ''invest box'' section .I hope you will enjoy this easy and secure site .

• +2 1

Yobit Platform is great for investment. If you want to invest, then you should get information about it first. You can invest in yobit Platform's Invest box. You can earn a lot of money by investing there, with which you can also get a lot of information. I want to in yobit platform myself. 

• +1 2

If you want to invest in Yobit then you must first visit its site.There you will find details to invest.If you tell me.according to my opinion if you want invest yobit then before that you need to know all the regulations and rules of yobit.

• +2 1

Actually the youbit platform is a little bit complicating for a beginner.there are different write ups and figure which require to be analyse 

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 AM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

My companion, you should do a great deal of exploration before you put resources into specific cash all together not to lose your cash in this because of the absence of involvement or the absence of data that you have procured

If you want to invest in investbox you have to know knowledge of the cryptocurrency or token which you want to invest since yobit has many new cryptocurrencies that are not very supported and therefore fall and we lose money, I can tell you that if you want to invest and earn a percentage as beginners 5 dollars is the measure to earn something, therefore you have to look for information on the best cryptocurrencies, I recommend bitcoin since it is increasing large amounts daily and we would be earning good amounts of money in a few days, choose a cryptocurrency that you like it and make the best decision, good luck.

Just visit first the yobit site then check the invetvox in the upper information .i haven't personal tried if befor ,but i am doing some search on it befor i invest .i suggested you to buy some crypto and trading you can get good profit by trading .

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

@abualez yes my dear first of all welcome here on cryptotalk my friend.

Some radio friend, if you want to use investing and profitable wallet you should use yobit here. Yobit is an official website my dear friend. It is free from scams my dear friend, you should use yobit because it is safe from anything.

• +1 1

to no anything about this platform, you have to expose your self and in it platform especially in invest box,it will lead you how to the bright feature,and how to go about it

I'm new in crypto world and don't know much about the rules of Yobit. In my opinion if you want to invest on Yobit platform than first thing that you should do is to visit investbox. It will give you a lot of information about investment at that platform. 

• +1 1

YoBit is definitely not a completely legit exchange. This means that you should be wary of leaving larger amounts of money on their servers. However, they are not as polished as other exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex and Bittrex.
YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Russia. It was launched in 2014. A YoBit exchange review shows that it serves the cryptosphere via almost 500 active markets (493+) and a massive 7000+ currency pairs, including both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto currency pairs.

I advise you to buy and trade some crypto so that you can make good profit by trading. If you want to invest in crypto. First of all I want to know you wanted to invest in investment box.

Personally my point of view if you should see a rule and regulations in yobit invest,and if you want to need a lot of experience and knowledge in the yobit invest because without experience and knowledge not successful.

Dear friends if u intrasting in yobit plateforme and u want to invest in yobit . U need alot of knowledge about all digital currency after that u start investing i hope its better for your success . If u don't know about digital currency u lose everything first u visit the home page of yobit thanks 👍

Yobit is always a good wellet. Here you can click on investbox option and see all investment detail. You can see here how many profit he give you. But my own experience say that if you have knowledge then you can earn good profit.

There are different platform in youbit , what you need is go to investbox and logging your account , after that click on your investment  to observe your investment on it

I mean, there are different ways to invest in YOBIT, there are several games and options for different investments and easy to earn, and Investbox is a feature that gives us great value for investment which I think is worth the money so you can explore these options.  .

Yobit is good platform you open Yobit and go to investbox then you invest but I suggest you that buy crypto and do trading its good for earn good profit and Yobit is best from others and Yobit is beneficial