Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

On 9/23/2020 at 12:35 PM, percare said:

For me cryptotalk is not a job as some members see this and while payments are happening it is nothing that I can compare with a real job. I've said this again and perhaps I should repeat it that there are better ways to make money if this is your only goal, and you can try to find how.

Well that's your own personal view @percare but from my own modest opinion I see Crypto currency as a job, a reliable source of generating income passively even worthy and profitable enough than active white or white collar job. The only thing depends on the kind of task you engaged yourself participating for earnings.

Yes brother during this pandemic time, many of people have lost there job opportunity and have no earings at this time so it is a great platform to earn money. This cryptotalk is a great platform where we are able to over come this pandemic time.

This forum of cryptotalk is really helping us in many ways during this pandemic period because we are all left at home without any work to earn some money but they have kept to there promises and we are earning some talkcoin and satoshi at thesame time which is why we all need to focus and give the forum good posts so that you won't be banned completely.

• +2 1

The past pandemic is over and we are now in front of the present one that can be equal in damage and suffer. I am glad to have at least this forum now and it can help me to reduce this pain that can happen. The last time I had nothing and I was only watching youtube about the pandemic and couldn't talk or react. Cryptocurrency markets helped us but I am now happy to be here at least and found others to share feelings and information.

As i am still a beginner, my cryptotalk account is not verified yet because my 100 comments are not completed. But it soon completed and my earning would be started, if i continue working properly in this forum. 

Also i am learning a lot of thing about crypto world, cryptocurrency, how to trade in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 minutes ago, Zachy said:

You are absolutely right . In this pandemic time many people have lost their jobs and it is very risky to search for new jobs as the number of covid cases are increasing day by day . Through cryptotalk we can safely and easily earn income . This us why cryptotalk is the best . 

yaa it's true, it's the same right what I'm thinking about

You are absolutely right my dear, I have found this forum and I am feel lucky for this, there is so many helping people that exist in here that now I understand a lot I could not before I join. It is one of the best for me and for many more that have to stay at home at some time and we are fight this disease. Now it is start again for many country and we are need perhaps again to stay at home. This will be the same again and I hope everyone is safe. With the help of cryptotalk and trading we can make something more for us.

• +2 1

The pandemic is not over yet and everyone is getting ready for another wave that may happen with the winter approaching. I hope that everyone will be healthy and our loved ones too and we will not allow this to happen by being strict with taking all the appropriate precautions. 

The forum for me it will be my escape if we are forced in lockdown again and it can be a good help to me.

• +1 1

You're right. In this moment when everyone is struggling and sad with the pandemic, the forum gave us the opportunity to have an income and a lot of free knowledge, both for those who are new and for those who want to have a personal growth. CryptoTalk is the best forum that helps many and still has good content.

I have heard about cryptotalk but I didn't have enough time to find this forum earlier. I made some extra time and maybe giving it a shot was worth it. I will try to read more now and find about how it helped people during the pandemic and how this forum brought people in crypto. It is always nice to see activity.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:00 PM, apolaki said:

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

You are absolutely right. Due to the lockdown in most countries many people don't have any sources of income and they have to completely rely on online jobs or forum's like cryptotalk to earn some cash . Cryptotalk is indeed a life saver.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I do not want cryptotalk only for payments but many see this the same way. Really though this pandemic has made a lot of us lose a lot and maybe we can get some help from anywhere and cryptotalk can also be some help to us. I hope that the talk token can help too and this is about a utility token and not something that is not worth anything so don't sell immediately or only sell a few of your tokens like 1% that you can earn from the investbox.

No, that a crypto talk is paying very high to  users but the amount we get here can not run our home, we cannot count it as a living , but still there is not such fast and easy way which pays you that amount. 

No  that crypto talk is paying very high to  users but the amount we get here can not run our home, we cannot count it as a living , but still there is not such fast and easy way which pays you that amount. 

You are right my friend cryptotalk has become a source of income for many of those who have a lot of time here, but in my case that I am starting, I do it mainly for entertainment and spend a good time writing and sharing with other users.

Well, this forum helps a lot of people in terms of money to sustain their needs in this pandemic, we all know that there's a lot of people didn't go to their working place for being lockdown and this forum really help them in terms of money.

yeah this corona virus is  the so fail for the life and money Thnx so much to cryptotalk for the topics.

We are happy with what we get from this forum of course and also from what we give to other users and to the forum in general and thnx due

Cryptotalk and Yobit doing right things, even this airdrop should help one way or another. I like to see so kind and friendly area, wish only the best for all staff

Edited by Aurelius

During the lock down and coronavirus worldwide pandemic, a lot of people become poor and they struggle, there are many countries which don't help their habitants, but if you know something about crypto world you can earn some money writing everyday useful posts on cryptotalk, so yeah this site is a hand of help for a lot of people who is literate in crypto world, I wish everyone good health, stay home and don't get infected.

• +5 1

yes,cryptotalk is helping me.Because I have to do a work in yobit,,I get 1700$,,,if I exchange the balance I must be comomplete the task which is complete 100 post in cryptotalk..so I postst here,,so cryptotalk is helping me.

imagine what the pandemic would have been like without crypto talk,  it will definitely have been the most boring and an unfortunate moment I. history. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are absolutely right.
As for me, I took advantage of the holiday during the closure by working on the forum and I read many useful topics on this forum.
Therefore, I hope that we will continue to provide everything new in this forum.