Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

During the pandemic their is total lock down that no way of earning in physical ways, and this forum campaign helps to work from home and make good earnings to help members survive during the  lockdown 

I will not denied the fact that during Covid-19 lock down cryptotalk help most of the users which am yet receive because am new here. 

• +4 1

Hey mate, you are right cryptotalk is helping people in pandemic time. I say we are fortunate that we found real site that pay their user. In lock down time every sector are off, only cryptotalk is giving free money who are join this wonderful campaign for cryptotalk. We have to give many many thanks to cryptotalk and yobit exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not really affected (a lot of my work I did from home already anyway). The only thing is that it's getting boring not to be in the office from time to time. But in terms of the work itself, not too much changed for me.

In the previous period, with the beginning of the spread of the Corona epidemic around the world, many members here were committed to preventive measures, but they need to gain earning, and by paying Bitcoin on the forum they were able to get learning and earning, but now with the decrease in the severity of the epidemic, the loyalists of the forum remain working

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The corona virus has shaken the whole world. How many investments were made before this virus came and at the same time the stock exchanges of all the countries were advancing but how many people have been affected by this virus since its inception.My all sources of income were closed. But I would like to thank Crypto for not leaving us alone even then.

It is surely helping us in the hour of need and we are always aware of the issue that we need to work in return too as it will never last for life time and we need to have a second way of making money too.

Yes for sure, this forum is really helpful during this pandemic time. This helps us to learn and earn simultaneously. This forum helps us to know more about crypto currency which is helpful for us in future.

Through the forum, I was able to earn money while I was at home because the Corona virus had spread in my country, which led to a curfew in all streets and I could not go to work, but I was lucky to work in this forum and was able to gain money and knowledge at that time at home without the need to go out The street.

• +3 1

17 minutes ago, Peter595 said:

is a big opportunity to work at home and have more funds in this pendemic

You are right in this pandemic it has proven to be a very good site @Peter595.It taught us what is crypto and how to do trading.When most of us joined this forum we were beginners in this crypto world and knew nothing .But now we have become experienced in trading and crypto.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

You're absolutely right, indeed. Because of the pandemic we're locked in our houses, doing nothing. But cryptotalk made it possible to earn even if you're just at home and in front of your gadget most of the time. Well, at least now you're not doing useless things in your phone anymore just to keep yourself busy because you're finally earning money and acquiring knowledge as a bonus.

• +1 1

Mostly of people was really confused on how they can make money during quaranteen of 3 months, but cryptotalk was a savior to them and registrations was increased during the pandemic.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It is a very good forum that provides you a platform to earn by working from your home . You don't need to go outside just stuck to the forum online and do your work from inside. Although I joined this forum a few days ago and the pandemic is not end yet I find it a vry good source of earning in a easier way by working from home. So Definitely it remain very useful for the people throughout the pandemic and lockdown. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is surely helping us in our hard days to make some money while it is really hard to make in these days and we need a lot of it too because the business and jobs are in worst conditions now a days.

Truly you are correct Cryptotalk will be the most ideal alternative for additional pay during this covid 19 period, so for the individuals who are Cryptotalk before the presence of this pandemic are fortunate to frame part of this discussion.

• +2 1

You are right that my friend, this forum is a suitable opportunity to work and earn from inside the house and we are in quarantine while other people do not have a job now and cannot earn any money

Edited by Joker 3
  • +2 1

for me i find crypto talk is good to earning crypto for using like a trading capital, my first earning i use it for some deals and i earned more than 10$ in my trading

Edited by benalmoh88

Due to the Corona epidemic, many people lost their job, and the quarantine affected the income of middle-income families, so many of them resorted to searching for additional income from the Internet, and this forum was one of the most important sites that contributed to supporting families financially through easy earnings and Learning about the encrypted world.

Cryptotalk is helping me a lot in this epidemic, because I have no job in this epidemic. I was in a lot of tension because of the money that helped me a lot.

You are right that my friend, this forum is a suitable opportunity to work and earn from inside the house and we are in quarantine while other people do not have a job now.

• +1 1

Though we are still in pandemic in some places it is the pandemic that let me know about crypto talk forum I don't know of it before until when I was searching for more information about crypto currency to know how it can money to someone that I meet this forum then bitcoin talk.

• +2 1

It is really true that,cryptotalk helps us infinitive..nowadays, in the era of unemployment,,it was too hard for us to earm money from any source..but the cryptotalk is helps us a kot to earn money and fillup our own demands others also.

If we're already in  the Post pandemic era, then I'll say I doesn't because I joined this platform not long ago but the friend of mine that introduced me to this cryptotalk explained how this forum helped him during the lockdown and I'm thankful he survived through the pandemic with this cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, this is the case since it allows me to free my mind a bit from the situation that is currently being experienced worldwide, and I also receive a payment along with an acknowledgment from the members who consider that my post is useful, giving me reputation points in the process.

I also learn about various topics and stay informed of the news about cryptocurrencies all in one place

• +1 2