Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

On 4/14/2020 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, the users that I follow is someone makes a useful and meaningful content. We must support each other and give a good reputation. Happy posting!

I agree with you, this is the least support for them. We must support them by giving them a good reputation and follow them up, at least because they deserve it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes , that's true. sharing experience and learning from other people is important, actually if we don't learn anything here we just wasting our time.

I always follow people who have good and useful posts and I know if I follow them I will learn something about crypto world.

• +2 1

As you know this forum has many new members and many expert members as well. My friend you have shared very good information with us. If the new members coming to this forum will follow each other with their expert members and stay in the friendship then it will be beneficial that they will be able to explain each other in a very good way. The advantage of this is that he will be able to learn many things of this forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good suggestion and We can try it out and see if we can increase our engagement in the forum by following more members. I will follow the author of this post and whoever wants to follow me feel free to do so and I will follow you back

I would like to agree with your general statement that if we are friends with each other then we can know some good tips from each other if we see good topics, comment well and follow the comments of those who make meaningful comments.  Of course we can contact them and of course if we contact them we can reach our goal.

• +1 2

It is not the recommended way to grow account and fan following, you should create the good topics so that the members follow you after taking interest in your content not by your request.

Yes my friend. It's a really great content. I strongly agree with you . We all must support and follow eachother in the platform inorder for our healthy co relations and to support eachothers hardwork and encourage to do more. The forum also can take our join effort to grow. 

• +1 1

If I wanted to be friends, I am with you, it is very important to be friends to share experiences to share information among all of us has if we obtain wisdom from the overwritten coins and learn about euros from others with respect especially
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Thats very true, i have actually followed a capple and we are able to make good comments when I disagree with the post they put up I explain to them  why and even rate them and when they put up a post that is true then that makes it easy for me to really see where am going that is why its one of the best thing we have out there this space and to me this is why this is what we need to work with,. Friends are good because the truth is They will help you

On 4/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

@Babubu609 This is my friend, we must all be there to help each other, so our stay here will be more prosperous in all aspects, it will not be entirely that we want to be in communication, but a good part will suffice.
Learning and teaching others is necessary, as well as having a good extra income. Greetings

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Hahakom said:

Thw main aim you  be in this forum is not only to make friends but to also share knowledge about what is trending in the world of crypto currency.

Yeah, but we can as well make friends and improve our self in getting knowledge, and also to improve and develope the forum massively, that's why it will be nice to make friends since the forum did not restrict us from making friends

21 hours ago, Dormilon said:

his is my friend, we must all be there to help each other

This is the most important aspect of life, do try to be selfish when you learn something you try to make sure what you learn you share it to others in need. Doing that can help you too.

Yes my friend i agree with you.Everyone should follow the senior members. The seniors always  help like friends and gives valuable tips also

• +3 1

Yes this is good idea that let's follow each other and become friends in this way we can sort out our problems and fix our problems.but on the other hand the other fact that every person have its own opinion and can't bear other decisions.so this is the main reason that people are not friends together because they have different options and decision.

Good idea, for example, I am following people whose experiences I think I will benefit from and see them are serious about working in the forum, following each other will increase our interaction even more.

Get the latest news and knowledge from those who can follow the latest published by experts and gain experience and at the same time this topic will help you to do your daily work here and we are very useful because everyone has good information orThere will be previous experience so that newcomers can learn more quickly and each member should share his experience and information about cryptocurrency

You cannot follow and become friends with someone so easily, you may not like what he really shares, and his posts may be useless.

Of course
We need to support each other
I will follow the people here and I hope you will follow me and share the information that you get. I will also share the information that I have.
This will make it easier for us to work and will enable us to invest more effectively.

Yes this is good idea but I need someone who have more knowledge about crypto currency market and can share it wit me so that I will also be expect in crypto currency market 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, Divya rana said:

I don't think that this is possible because everyone don't like to make friends and many people don't rely on Virtual friendship and madly following and becoming friends is not a good deal I think we should follow and chat with only those whom we prefer reading whose posts are very informative who has been helpful in this campaign

Is not necessary you must make friends with all members you can choose to follow a member who you thinks always contribute a beneficial post so that you can be posted when he or she posted a new content.

Following other is guide, because they go through your comments and post, they tell you what do and what not to do. Follow also boost your income.

I agree with you, my friend, because by making friends in this forum, we can make the sharing of information and opinions in its broadest range, and it is preferable to follow the experts and old members

22 hours ago, amine208 said:

My Dear Frinds and its be useful for us to be friends and share wall we have

Well that is good sharing your opinion and acknowledging  my idea. But I may like to advice you to increased the numbers of characters of your posts so as not to receive a warning from any of the moderators it being reported.

Yes we should become friends and brother to each other and try to help any one in right way. 

Some people become friends and try to take some commission of withdraw because newbie did not know to withdraw. 

I lile the statement  by the new member. I also agree to work  with members in this forum we have to  make friends from this forum then we can  work better in this forum we can share our problem with each others and we can also help one another in this forum we can share our ideas about to work here about to learn here Also we should do this  urgently because  if we done have the information we can not work here for long time and will not make money for long time  we have to follow seniors and Follow them to get information about the websites.