The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

The 'Save' function which most members take for granted is an important and useful function which all members use every day.It is good that this function helps save the post or comment before submitting them.

This topic is very helpful, I did not know, thanks to this I am not going to lose anything I was doing and if I was writing I could continue writing later when the internet or the light comes back because thanks to the save function I will not have any problem.

It is really a good option it will help the users to have the steamless flow of working online and ofline  in the market of the currency. It is easy to do so 

• +5 1

On 4/13/2020 at 8:51 PM, Yunusalemu said:

oh yes my friend this is one very most important feture i love about the crypto talk forum site, it save your post conten on the go as you type, and in any case you have an internet connection failure after the page reloads you post contents are restored

It's basically not the save function is it's more of a draft text storage as basically having to leave the page if you already written texts, are just stored there as per the users up as this saved texts are not being shared amongst others users on the same section of the draft like feature

It's an advanced feature that suits this great website
It benefits people in areas where the Internet is sporadic
In order not to waste their labor in writing and storing the post, it remains reserved

On 4/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, sometimes I accidentally close the tab and thankfully it restores my initial content. Thanks to cryptotalk that kind of button exists here.

It's basically not the save function is it's more of a draft text storage as basically having to leave the page if you already written texts, are just stored there as per the users up as this saved texts are not being shared amongst others users on the same section of the draft like feature

Yes that's true. The save function helps everyone who have unstable internet connection. It will save when you type before leaving this forum. This function is really helpful to me. Whenever i leave this site and back in some time the post is saved in draft and i can easily to continue my typing

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Thank you mate for the useful topic  the save function has also helped me when I am facing network difficulties,  sometimes when ever I write a comment and the network goes off its help me save it, so with that I dont need to rewrite again.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Its really a good function. Whenever i lose my internet connection somehow then when i again click  the reply option then i found my old writings again.  Its very much helpful too me. And also it is helping others too  

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

Yes dude i also very happy with this feature of cryptotalk many times it happens to me that my internet goes off or sometimes i mistakenly click back. But when i open the editor again i looked that my data is safe and in this way i don't have to do work again and again.

• +3 1

My friend you are right this feature is good the save functionality is very important and best for members. The save function and Boult function is very helpfull for working properly at this platform. 

Yeah this function is really good and i like it . Once my cell phone's battery got dead and i thought i lost all of my words but when i opened it the text was still there and i like this feature where you mistakenly close your tab then your words will still be there so don't worry guys if you have got any problem in this case

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I did not fully understand your intention, but if you are facing problems on the Internet, you can prepare your comments or posts on your phone or computer, and then when the Internet comes back, you can publish them to gain a lot of time. This is what I understand about your topic.

Yes, you are right. Cryptotalk forum has the save function and I have experience its several times. Whenever you are typing a comments and your internet connection goes off, your comments will still be saved in the type box.

• +2 1

unfortunately comes any calk are data connection disconnect then this feature save our comment, when back then this we can't write and time also Save's.

Yes of course thos feature is so useful for those members that have internet problem i personally feel this problem in every day work. 

In the morning i commented on a topic for thinking about 5 mins 

And then internet gone before saving. 

But thanks to this feature when network came back i recived same comment in editor. 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:04 AM, George10 said:

It's nice information you have shared over there about the saving feature and I would like to learn how I can start using it too thanks.

Ofcourse, sometimes we may not have good quality of internet or we might be in unpopulated area where we don't have good quality of internet,this feature can be helpful. Thanks for sharing this information.

I will say that I think it is a very beautiful and very good technology has been introduced.  The advantage of this is that if your net speed decreases or your data shuts down due to any problem while you are posting, I think the matter is very useful and a very nice and good system has been introduced.  Many thanks to the authorities for this matter.

Yes its true it also happened to me many time as the connection goes down but the post or comment remain in the editor and I continue from where it stopped.So it is really a helpful feature as our don't get wasted and we can continue from where it is interrupted.and we can submit it easily by reconnecting our Internet.Stay Blessed and lots of Greetings!

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

Thanks for this important information mate, the save function has really been of help to me since before this post, but I think it will really be of help to the newbies here, this are the kind of post that the new members really needs, because it will help when the network of a certain place is bad.

• +2 1

The save button is very important to this forum because most of the times you will have done something but when you hit the save button and you mistake and quite it it have already,and Also this forum backup our words which we have already type before submitting and and we log out it will be back.

Yeah, it is programmed I suppose and it is very beneficial. Clicking on the put up reply button first saves the submit before submitting in case of interruption maybe because of internet or some different things.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

@Cammer helli friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

I could find the save option so will you help me to find the save option it would be grateful for me so I have some internet problems some time.

An important feature that distinguishes cryptotakk from other forums because sometimes you make a mistake and what you wrote is deleted, and by doing this function, anything you write will not be deleted

great information to share with us but I want to ask you to help us by elaborating this topic as this is the problem with many people across the country that internet connection is not good all across so if you will elaborately give this information