The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

This is one of the important topic for those who have not unstable internet.when you are writing about any topic and your net connection lost by this function your written comments remain in the editor. So when you get your connection again you easy edited your comments. Thanks bro for introducing such a great topic.

Is very important to save money in your account, because you use it to invest in other business you wish, which will make you realise profit in form of transaction you want to do, crypto currency will provide money for investment in any kind of business

This information is very good for me because most of the time I suffer from a weak network, and the power often cuts off and I am working for that. Thank you.

• +1 1

thats true @Katusky @Mutivo The truth is the importance of this is that there is always some time when you get to a point when you lose, there is a lot of effort to work in the greatest working its tough being in this kind of work. sometime back I had this time when I lost power to my laptop and it was so tough for me to get back into posting and the truth is there is a good idea that came if I use an auto saving, then I will never lose my work at any one point

On 4/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

This topic is a nice topic because function is very important more especially to does that stay where the network is not friendly with this all your write up are save, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

The save function is really important as you have rightly said, most especially for people who have alot doing and others who are fast typers.

• +5 1

The save forum is helpingto save our write in case of internet errors that maybe occurred sometimes, it will advise to keep our publication where we can find it when need to look up it once again.

In my opinion, the auto recovery features in this forum are great, it just proves that the development team of this forum is really amazing.

I, when all is said and done, have been favorable by this save work wherein the post or remark you have composed in the editorial manager segment remains regardless of whether you exit from the site. Worry don't as well on the off chance that you lose your organization associations or your telephone goes off, your remark will remain flawless in the editorial manager area.

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, mus123 said:

Yes, my friend, what you write in the field to respond to the topic or write in the topic will remain
Even if the internet goes down this is a good feature as the posts are still saved

I am exactly saying the same thing that when we write whole paragraph and internet goes down whole paragraph will delete so saving post is the best thing

The functions help us to improve in various areas of our lives, while we are here in the forum it is important to save our words for any inconvenience that may happen on our computer or cell phone, many things can happen at the time of writing in this forum and have presenter The save option is essential, we will not lose anything we are writing or thinking, I can recommend to all new users to write in a notepad before publishing it in the forum, so we can correct it and if there is any mishap on the page or in our device avoid losing everything we have done.

Yes,Indeed this option is great!It helps you in lot of circumstances.If your internet connection is slow or between working you have to go and close your data the save option always helps you!That's why I love this..

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Hello my dear friend :

Thanks dear for posting such type of information for us so that we can easily learn form this platform. I am really appreciate your post. 

Yeah sometime we don't have internet connection and I personally worried about that many times but now you solve my problem by giving correct information. 

Thanks once again. 

Greetings friend, I agree with you, it happened to me many times that when I was going to publish what I had written, everything was erased and I had to start over.  But now I take my safety measures by writing in a note that are self-saved when entering a new word.  As a new member of the forum I recommend one hundred percent this advice and that we carry it out for the safety of our topics and comments.

Allow me to agree with you, my dear friend, that this tool is very useful, especially for people with poor internet like myself. I hope that it will help us with other things constantly.

There are also some apps that are not safe for online working and some are like app that are not much safe in payments. But this platform is so good and safe place. Where we can work online safely and we get our money in efficient way. And this app is so easy to learn. Every body can learn it's options and it's policies. So we say that this forum is easy to access and for learn it's policies. There is not scammer in working and payment. And this app has safe options for the user.

Thanks dear it was really amazing content.I did not know about this before i though there is no way if your internet connection is lost somewhere but i am glad to know that we can use save function.This function is really helpfull to overcome internet problem

Yes,  I did experience such situation when I started my posting newly,  and I was afraid if I had already lost the write up,  bit then when I clicked the reply again,  the post reapair automatically.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this notice and advice. Publicly through this feature, we can get a preservation mechanism for preserving our posts or any post we want to keep.

Thank you, my friend, for this information

Yes, my friend, it is a programmer and that is useful

Clicking the Send Reply button first saves the post before sending it

So in case the outage occurs maybe due to internet or some other thing

Then the response will be saved

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, this method makes you aware of the publications that you are editing, even if your internet is cut off, and this is a great feature where you can keep a constant eye on your writing.

Thank you for this useful information. I hope that your thoughts reach all members

Yes my dear friend you are right because last time I lost my internet connection and I was worried about my post I thought my first is deleted but I was wrong thank you dear guys 💞💗

Yes The save function is very important must especially when your post did not finish loading and you have a breaking of connection it will not let what you wrote go it will restore it for you when you have your connections back ...

Is it  very much more important because it helps in saving work even if the network is bad, honestly is very good to all people who do type 

Yea, it is a very helpful function. It comes automatically when you click on submit reply. It first of all saves your comment in the editor bord before processing it. This is incase you run out of power or you have a poor internet connection. Then whenever you are back online, your reply will automatically appear on the editor bord and you can then continue from there