The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Yes you are right my brother I think so no doubt safe function is more helpful and you can't loose your post and even any function that is saved. You can't loose this and recover it easily.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, the saving feature is necessary because the state of the Internet is also unstable. I save everything I write, whether it is comments or topics about cryptocurrencies, in order not to lose the work we do

Nice post my dear friend i am agree with you save function is very importan for us when we have low charge or battery is down  or laptop is switch of when we open its present in this way can lost it

It is a good method that was necessary from the beginning. Now you can write posts and comment and do not be afraid to lose it due to a bad internet connection. This will help the members a lot.

It is very important for all to have this function, it actually saves us from big trouble as something we write it doesn't go to waste, meanwhile this option doesn't exist in the bitcointalk forum, you may even get timed out and lose everything you have written, making the bitcointalk forum look ugly and not being user friendly. A huge reason to support cryptotalk against any other forum.

This is really helpful post and helpful features it really helps when we lost our Internet connection it gives us peace of mind that it would be saved and after having connection with Internet we could post our comments. 

Thank you so much sir, did you share such a favorable information with us . Earlier I was also very upset that the internet used to work with me, so my post could not be submitted, since I have used this function, now I have got rid of many problems.  Many troubles have been got rid of due to function and now I can work better if the internet is not good too .

This is a good function of crypto  talk forum.Your words are correct,the save function iin this forum is useful and excellent.When we write our posts and some time our post not completed due to internet connection and we goes on same sections.

This is a good idea one should save his work either post or a topic created when the network goes out of hand till the network is back for you to send the kept comment or topics discussed.

Thanks colleagues for sharing useful information about factions of the platform, when finished up your writing up then you're have service problem doesn't mean you won't find your writing up on the editor page, even if you have issues with the service you find all your character after logging.

Yes it is it's superb feature that saves our written comment on topics otherwise we have to write and think again that takes our time .

Yes my friend you are right, sometimes I also face this problem, but your post is useful and Informative, I appreciate your post this post is useful for me take care...

Of course the editor option is very useful for us. Many times our internet is shut down or our page is reloaded by mistake and there is a risk of losing our publication. Our publication is preserved in the editor and our publication is pre-existing whenever we cover a topic. Thanks for sharing the best info.

Saving your work is extremely important as data can be corrupted, hardware can suddenly stop working and it is very easy to accidentally delete or delete an important file. I am also using this save function. This is very helpful because if you have somehow lost your internet connection, you do not need to write your comment again.

There is a save function, I wonder where it is and how we can use it, this will be a game changer as I have seen it in some websites but in most there was nothing such. I hope it will help as I am on mobile and often I am having disconnects and may miss an important post that I wouldn't want to write all over from the beginning.

You are right .. I was subjected to this situation

I was suddenly disconnected from the internet and I was disappointed that my comment would disappear because of that

When I came back online, I found that my comment was still saved, and I just have to publish it on the platform 😍

It is very cool .. this job is amazing and the platform is a safe place for everything

thank you my friend

Thank you dude your information is very true that the save function is very good because when the internet goes your post or topic remains safe so this function is very excellent function in order to save your posts.

• +2 1

This option saved me on some occasions, is one of the best that has the forum when our internet is not stable or is somewhat slow, because often do not load the pages with the speed they should by the bad internet we have, if at some point are writing a post and the internet does not work well, do not doubt that the forum saved your comment on the post in which he was working.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Yes you are right friend I think all features of the forum are very helpful for us because they are providing us a easy interface . In a same way the save feature of the forum is also a very helpful for us. We can also save our post after the editing.

Hello dear friend you are very true about that save function is very important. Sometimes your internet connection is unstable and sometimes it disconnects but your posts remain save and don't get deleted. 

It is a good suggestion dear. Especially these days, the internet is always disconnected, so you need to save what you wrote or if your computer stops suddenly. I ask you to write this in detail so that everyone can know. Thank you

Hi my companions. 

The capacity that I am discussing is useful particularly on the off chance that you have precarious web association like me. 

This capacity permits to save whatever you compose whether if it's a subject or a remark. So if the web goes off, you will at present have your posts saved in the editorial manager.

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post. It is a really great feature especially for those who suffer from poor internet. You do not need to rewrite your post again and waste your time when the internet is interrupted.

It is an extraordinary component as the remark that you compose is saved naturally in the manager, and you can recover it in case of any disturbance to the organization or power. This is an element that encouraged me a great deal a few times by not revamping once more 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Thank you for sharing the knowledge about this great function. I will definitely check this function and will use regularly. Rather than this, this platform is providing us a lot of other amazing functions.