Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

It's a good post for us because each member has a different strategy for creating content and posting comments. This doesn't mean we have a bad reputation.

Yes, dear, unfortunately there are many members present in this forum in order to get payment only and do not care about knowledge and I also see the presence of leaflets of interest, ideas and meaning and did not get a single reputation because members do not give the actual time of this post or even have no experience to give  Reputation to others, therefore, I advise you to give a good reputation to useful publications and also to give a reputation to acceptable topics in order to encourage and stand with them

• +5 1

I believe that there is no reputation in legendary publications because instead of helping those people by giving a reputation that we know that if they deserve it, what we do or do is not give them a reputation because we do not want or want that person to grow up yet more than it is already doing that is what I believe.

• +2 1

Most of the people no longer evaluate the publications, and this is when paying for the ratings was stopped, so 50 evaluations were paid with 50 currency talk

I've often wondered about it; maybe it's a case of favoritism and a lack of reading comprehension, since there are really good topics with low reputación and repetitive topics with high reputación, but life, like the forum, is strange.

Unfortunately, my friend, there are people who take what they want from the forum and do not provide any reputation to the owners of the topics, and this is a sad thing..We must support useful publications that provide information to everyone..My love to you, my friends.

Hello there greetings yes I seen lots of useful post but none of them contain positive reputation and no crepitation even at all so it is very concerning and I think people to have to read and also give positive reputation to other useful post in this forum

Yes, I noticed this matter also that there are a lot of posts that do not have ratings, especially comments on posts where there are a lot of comments without there being a suitable rating for these comments, which are very useful and deserve a +5 rating.  In my opinion, the evaluation of posts should be more accurate and not be random because there are posts that deserve good evaluation and are not evaluated.

Hello there greetings yes you are right I seen many similar poster old post that contain no positive reputation and also seen a new poster that have useful content on their post but not a single reputation on their forced I think it is very concerning people have to read useful post and also give be cause if they work very hard to give you information about cryptocurrency

• +2 1

I agree with you, i think when you reading a post then it good if you give reputation to those who make good post.  When you think any make a usefull content and you can get advantage then must give reputation.  So an other thing which is important most of time we spend our time just for making our daily task . But if we soend time to find those topic which have value then we can give reputation and acan appreciate that they making usefull post. Because with this we can appreciate those people who making post with hard work. Most of usefull poat which haven't any good reputation, so give right .

Hello my dear friend.When the administration start giving us talk tokens for rating on posts of other members,there are a lot of users which stop giving reactions, therefore,there are a lot of legendary posts which have less or zero rating.

• +3 1

I have noticed that there are a lot of posts that deserve a good reputation but we do not find them. We must support each other and stay away from selfishness.

Yes, there are a lot of useful and appropriate posts and responses, but they do not get the appropriate evaluation or are not evaluated at all.  That this makes some good members of the forum do not like to work very much because they do not get what they deserve in return for the posts or good and useful responses in the forum.  There are a lot of members giving ratings randomly so some posts are not helpful and have positive reviews.  We have to rate posts according to their usefulness and don't hesitate to give negative rating to random and bad posts.

It is important to evaluate posts by members and give useful and good posts the appropriate evaluation for them so that members continue to write useful and new posts and topics because payment is made for useful posts that get good evaluation from members, and will not be paid for posts that are not evaluated and this is why there is a large number of posts  They do not have ratings, which means that these posts will not be paid, and therefore if these posts are appropriate and useful, members will not work in the forum for free.  We have to help the moderators and evaluate the posts correctly.

Yes dear I have noticed that mostly useful and informational posts are without rating point and it is not good we should to give repotation to others on deserving posts actually now we are not get talk token for giving repotation therefore they are not giving repotation. 

Right friend. I also notice this that there are many useful posts which are without positive reputation. Friend we should appreciate someone who do good job and post useful content by giving likes and positive reputation so that he work with more effort.

I think that there are a lot of publications that deserve to have a place and to be given a lot of reputation because they have a lot of useful information that will improve our level and that is suitable for everyone.

People hesitate to give you likes as if they are paying you money for it. We have to support each other, especially the new beginners who need support, so do not hold back for them if you like the topic they published.

• +1 1

Read carefully, my friend; at this time, giving positive ratings to valuable topics and publications is a must, whereas repeat publications should be given a negative rating. Best of luck...

When a post is have less reputation or need negative reputation that is better to live the write up like that than to put negative reputation but when it is a nice comment is better to put positive reputation.

You are right my friend, some members are tired of preparing useful and distinctive posts and they deserve us to give a good positive reputation to their post, just take a second of your time to support those posts to encourage them to provide more We should all strive to raise the value of this forum.

I think someone who writes a good post with good content is someone who deserves a good reputation
It gives Hafiz him to continue in this field and give more wonderful ideas

You are right, my friend. All members should check the useful posts and give positive feedback if they are really useful. It is important for all beginners to benefit from these posts.
Thank you for your post

• +3 1

I think that the reason is the new laws and regulations in the forum that no longer pay on reputation points, but we must definitely encourage each other and give positive reviews upon seeing any useful post.

• +2 1