Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

It's true why we don't give reputation to other's posts it is totally unfair with all those who are working hard and creating quality posts. If we don't appreciate their work It will demotivate them so be supportive to one another.

Your idea is logical and correct, my dear friend. We have to be effective members of this forum and not cheat in giving reputation or stealing anything. I think this will benefit us in the future if we learn everything about cryptocurrencies.

I assume it is based on the forum's users' preferences. If any forum posts do not have a strong reputation, it indicates that other forum members did not find them to be useful.

• +1 1

Hello dear members New Vision because I hope you all are doing really great job on state on firstly I want to tell you that have that I am also facing these issues on my account so I don't know what's the issue with no reactions on the past posts

• +4 1

In order to be an effective and active member in this forum, you must raise new and useful topics in cryptocurrencies and how to use them, and for these topics to get a good reputation, and from that, you will earn some profits and benefit the members on this platform. Be an active member, my friend.

• +2 1

The thing is that the topic is not getting any replies because no one is visiting them or because they have little views. Once a post has a lot of views and also is well written then there is no doubt that the post will get good reputation and receive good ratings.

You are right, my dear friend, as through my presence in this forum and following more posts, I noticed that there are many excellent topics that deserve support, but these posts did not get the reputation they deserve.
As for me, I support rare and wonderful topics that deserve support.

It is sad that this useful topic is ignored
If we did not give positive evaluation of the valuable posts
  This will lower the level of useful topics
For this honest work is our duty

After all, this reputation has become very contentious, with many things in the beginners segment often pointing to it when it is not being used adequately, and little has changed about how many warnings we have read about it. It's very sad to see material of little and mostly no heart reactions in comparison to nonsense that has many hearts and we can't help but admire them.

You are right, and we also see a lot of distinguished publications that do not contain a reputation. We have to help each other and share in evaluating each other. Not only do we have to exchange information, but. Also support for whoever deserves

Unfortunately, many members stopped giving reputations in the forum after paying them stopped according to the new system, but I agree with you that we must appreciate the posts and important and useful topics by giving them positive reviews to be an incentive for them to provide better content and continue their work.

yes dear you are absolutely right to be a member of this forum it is our responsibility to give reputation points on those post which you consider informative and unique content so that your positive likes will encourage people to write more useful topics i hope so everyone will consider my advice into their consideration thank you

There are so many post without reputation or just few reputation, but the main reason is not known to the new members rather the senior members of the platform, so I think that reputation is fully required to gain payment, thank you. 

Because people are too busy in making money.They are just for the sake of money.They do not know how to give good reputation.They do not read good content.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, we must function in this forum as if we were real members, learning, sharing our knowledge, and earning money. We must also give credibility to those who deserve it, for the useful subject, when I read it, I feel like I learned something new, and we must give him a good reputation to inspire him.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I definitely agree with you, we must be active members of this forum and work sincerely in order to maintain its quality. We must participate in publishing, commenting and evaluating and give each publication its right without discrimination

• +2 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. The issue of giving reputation is very important as good reputation should only be given to useful topics that contain high quality in order to maintain the high quality of the topics.

• +2 1

I think the problem is actually from the beginners, they find it difficult to understand the concept an importance of a particular post and with that they don't give reputations to what they don't understand 

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, as members of this platform, we must support each other, help each other, and provide support for the publications from which we receive information and interest.
Yes, I have seen many useful posts but they are not supported and this is really sad

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, because it lacks a lot of credibility, so we will not be able to benefit from it, and even those who offer this kind of subject will not get enough good reputation and will not achieve remarkable success for themselves

• +3 1

hello my friend .you are right in your words there are a few good reputations . Most people do not even take the time to give reputation to a good useful post. you can read a post which has 100 replies and over half of them they comment that they loved the post but still they don't give reputation .This way we can spread the informations to everyone that needs help.

• +1 1

This is a mistake, my friend, in my opinion. We must give good responses on all topics because everyone needs these responses and basic information from our posts.

Yes you are right we should be able to try and go through posts to know how knowledgeable and educative they are to be able to acquire knowledge and experience from it  in order to get good and positive reputation 

Yes, my friend, there is something you should know. Initially, the reactions were paid and they were paid for, so everyone was giving a reputation. Now the interaction decreased with reactions when the site stopped paying and it became rare

When supervisors stopped giving profits in exchange for feedback, the number of these responses decreased dramatically. We have to be more honest and serious at work. We should not just set the goal of profit in front of us because it will ultimately lead us to heavy losses. We must support each other.  Definitely deserves support

• +2 1