Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

This news is very satisfying for all crypto user and help in his confidancw work more hardly trading. I know its the biggest success of cryptocurrenies of being accetping bitcoin by thw canadian. I m verythankful All canadian for accepting it for shopping. investing etc.

This is good news for Canada because now those who could not and lived there now if they could start working here in the forum so it is good news I knew that it was forbidden in Canada but I did not know that they had already accepted it I am happy for those people who can now enter.

In my opinion, sooner or later all countries of the world will accept Bitcoin, the future will be for cryptocurrencies, and everyone who delays entering this wonderful world will regret more in the future.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, I thank you for this important information. Bitcoin is the revolution of the age and its importance is increasing day by day, and I expect that all countries will begin to deal with it because it is a wonderful field for investment.  The coming weeks, so we have to learn more about it and master investing in it

As you know this forum has good fame in online working. Most of people are working on this app for earning money. And it is also good for students whom are working on it. They're earning money to meet their expenses in daily life. It is a fair app for earning. It is not a scammer app about payments. It's policies are simple. So this is good news that Canada has accepted this currency.

This will speed up the mass adoption of bitcoin among the people. Acceptance of bitcoin by some countries can encourage other countries to accept it and this creates a domino. I think bitcoin can be a global currency in the next decade.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:51 PM, AmjadBydn said:

April 10 there is a piece of good news, the Canadian assets 3IQ corp is now supporting the use of the bitcoin on their Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) after getting the approval on the day of April 10 the twin entrepreneur "The Winklevoss twins" support the exchange of this bitcoin fund. The TSX is one of the largest stock exchanges in Canada that can gain more than $97 billion of there trade. What is it all about? This helps a lot to the market price of the bitcoin because if one of the exchanges accepts this kind of transaction many people will now buy a lot of coins with their fiat currency and it causes to increase rapidly the bitcoin. Also, this project gets helps a lot of people to recognize the use and the benefits of the bitcoin, this kind of news will bring up the bitcoin price again.
Source cointelegraph

Very good news In the cryptocurrency of bitcoin as much as the world, the event will get more benefit to our people.  there should be increased benefits for those people Who continues work and share the posts.

This is a great news, I'm very happy to hear this,bitcoin is now gaining recognition and being accepted by millions of people around the world,i hope the other countries that are against bitcoin should  see the positive impact and  great value of bitcoin,so that they can also accept it and not to allow the opportunity they've stumbled on go away

• Useful or interesting 1

The crypto is the best platform for all crypto users  and this kind of news always encourages users to make the crypto world better. The world needs a great recognition as a developing world of cryptocurrency. 

Many countries of the world and their central banks use the main cryptocurrencies as well as international companies and international institutions This is considered an indication and an introduction to the widespread use of cryptocurrencies in an extensive and worldwide organized manner.

It's great that more and more countries accept crypto, it makes it more popular all over the world and more countries would like to accept it. Soon we'll probably see more payment methods in our real life stores. 

Glad to hear that, such a positive news for all of us, this is a sign that the digital money market is expanding. Let us hope this kind of decision will take the rest of the countries too.

Its a very goid new i think i future all over the world accept bitcoin because it was a very stable currency and gain so much popularity thats why we are all here to earn bit coin and i am very thankful to cryptotalk.org creator who give us this amazing opportunity to earn and learn same time 

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, I think that all countries of the world will accept the work of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, so I think a great expansion of Bitcoin around the world Congratulations to Canada and to all countries that own this currency.

This is still the beginning of really good news.

Bitcoin is constantly increasing and every day the rest of the countries will start accepting it.

Bitcoin is now the strongest and whoever invests that is a winner.

It's a really good news for all the cryptotalk users around the globe. Bitcoin is getting it's reputation all over the world and is the leading digital currency. Canada is economically very stable and introduction of Bitcoin in their nation will increase the value of Bitcoin.

If Bitcoin is officially recognized by all nations, I think and believe that things will be simpler, and the world will be bette. The adoption of Bitcoin would improve the global economic market

Canada is one of the biggest country in the world. This country is developed enough and now they accepting cryptocurrency. Which is the technology of future. I hope Canada will use it wisely. 

There is indeed a very good news, congratulations for Canadian, you can enjoy the cryptocurrency very well.and this is very clear indication that the country have accepted crypto talk which seems to most large earning platform that comprise many countries.

Honestly these is a good news to the people of Canada because they will start to benefits from crypto currency confidently since there government have adopt it into there system and is now time for the investors to start investment.

That's really a Great news. I hope more businesses and more countries accept cryptocurrencies. Finally, the world is realizing the valur of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Now I know what Resoan about crazy increases prices of bitcoin because I think all Canada people buy bitcoin  it really good news and I wish to be allowed in my country 

hey everyone im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here a lot knowledge  about crypto  and its a good thing that crypto got fame and have a bright future

Every country accept this but with the passage of time more knowledge open more way and also we know necessity is the mother of invention so according today's world situation it will become the need of every country.