Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

Yes dear many countries are accepting bitcoins this is very good news the bitcoins become popular day by day which is very beneficial for this forum

It is good news for candian. It it is most increase user of crypto talk and the price of bitcoin is increase fastly. It technology is best for every country. A few years left the cryptalk accepts. Over all in the 🌎 world.

• +2 1

Oh thatthat's a very great news for all of us. Canada accept bitcoin then it should accept cryptotalk as well so we all wished for this. And I know in the future bitcoin has its value more than other countries currency. 

Well, it's a good news for all crypto world members. I am a begginer in this forum. I don't know too much about it. But in my experience, I think it's too good . And i also think that one day world can realize the importance of this forum.

Thanks.

It is great news, and this indicates the extent to which the people in Canada have confidence in the credibility of working with the Bitcoin currency and succeeding in it and achieving profits through it. I hope all countries recognize and support it .. because its price is increasing day by day.

Hopefully All you enjoying your good time.

In the Past of Canada ;

Only Canada dollar was allow there . But Nowadays  it is good news for Canada that Canada accept the use of Bitcoin .

As Canada accept Bitcoin , Crypto Talk is also acceptable there.

This is good news dear . This types of news 🗞️ encourage in the members to work more efficient and hardwork. It's showing that how Crypto currency is important for the world 🌎.

this os good topic friend we are know that canada accept bitcoin and this country maximum.people use this coin and get good benefit this is very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work tgis sitee.

thanks 

Honestly I didn't know from these information before and now I have most of information about cryptocurrency like this Canada accepted Bitcoin actually I don't prefer trading well but I like to learn new information in this platform thanks for this kind of topic..

when more countries join in the use of cryptocurrencies or the creation of some cryptocurrency, we can see that it is a great advance for the crypto community because through these news we can see that the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in the world grows every day and this is very convenient.

This is a big win for all of us. I'm happy Canada later saw the light and they didn't let pride rule them. Bitcoin is becoming essential In our day to day activities as I use Bitcoin now for almost everything I do rather than my bank account. That wouldn't have been possible if it's not accepted in my country

Thank you for giving this type of informative knowledge to us. I think this detials are genuine. So i can share this detials with my friends so they can spend Bitcoins in there. So it make their life as good.

It good news . I think so many other countries would accapt it. Because with the value of price and popularity of cryptocurrency so many would like it and accept it. So with this a country can ptovide source of earning to thier poeple and can byild the opportunity of employment.  So we know the value of cryptocurrency so with that how would know they accapt it.

Wow.. what a great news for the crypto users. It's sure that Bitcoin will be legal in many of the developed and developing countries in the coming days. Because Bitcoin is the most accepted and useful digital currency that can be used globally.

Oh then this is a very good and great news for all of us. Then it will accept cryptotalk one day. I am very happy to read this information this is very helpful for us. Thanks 

This is very good news for crypto users.I know a lot about the Canadian market. Because they have a good economy and they have a good development in crypto. So we have all benefited.

Canada accepted Bitcoin it is a same assured quantity and I look-in it will engender further confidence in the earth of cryptocurrencies i friendship that the governments of the countries make happen that it is a heroic plus to boast bitcoin implemented in their country. 

Edited by Chief executive officer band

This is great news and congratulations and I think it should be legalized around the world. Well in cryptocurrencies, you can easily earn money especially students, who have to ask their parents for money out of their pockets and can learn a lot of cryptocurrencies as is the case in learning and earning in the crypto world.

This is a great news to know, particularly this time of year. Well, Canada is a well-known country, so seeing that they're actually embracing bitcoin, it makes me proud at the same time, glad. I hope that other nations, existing or emerging, will also embrace Bitcoin because it will help them expand their economies rapidly.

It's really nice to see that Crypto is embraced by various nations, Canada really is a well-developed country. This is really positive news that is trading across Canada. Let's hope the Crypto is embraced by the entire community.

This is a great news. Many countries are now following the lead of other countries adopting crypto, this will now affect the price of crypto in the market, giving them the opportunity to assist in economic development and may affect other countries. The great news here for Canadian users is that more Canadians take advantage of the news and trade more using it. Currency rates will also increase and this is also effective for everyone.

I am glad to hear that because the news like this will speed up the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Acceptance of Bitcoin by a little countries can encourage other countries to pay more attention to cryptocurrencies and this creates a storm for using cryptocurrencies in the world.

Almost every country accept it that is good news for Canadians that makes the best opportunity to trade and earn and sell cryptocurrencies without any restrictions. 

It was a matter of time that did not question it, numerous states in America acknowledged it and on the off chance that Canada is included that will as it were increment its esteem, the bitcoin will proceed to rise, it as it were remains to hold up for the correct moment to purchase and after that offer. welcome colleague and great good fortune.