Can we search members in search bar. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

There is a search box. You can search by searching for a topic that you have no idea about by searching here and you will find that the search box has been provided for our benefit.  you can definitely search for the members.For this you should go to the "more options".There you will see(I mean click the members and search whatever you want)

No dear we cannot search a member in search bar . You can search a topic or post in search bar . When we create a new topic  then we need to search topic because we cannot create same topics . @Shaheem

Yes of course we can search member in the search box first you have to be click the search button then write the name whom you want to talk because this from is very big and many members are in this from if we want to talk with anyone then we have to search his name .

Welcome ,, Of course, you can search for anyone on the platform ,, in the search box you have to type the name of the person you want, but you have to make sure that you write his name correctly my friend ,, Good luck .. ❤️

Yes actually you're right bro you can search anything also member or any other topic and post in your search bar its upper right on your profile you can go there and search anything what you want on this forum.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Well! In my opinion you cannot find members by searching them I haven't tried it yet, but I think we can do that we can only remain in contact with those members which are following us for whom we are following so except searching members you can search anything in the search bar like topic aur any kind of information which already been posted in this platform.

Hi , in the event that you're perhaps not specific in regards to the manhood you need and only need any mature manhood, you also are able to examine the articles and also at the remarks also, and you are going to discover pace of just about every organ onto the very top of their name afterward you definitely may log in their accounts and adhere to along with, this could be the simplest method I understand. Really have a fantastic moment.

Cryptotalk can be viewed at the top of the site as an search icon. You can search for anything in it. This is a basic thing and it would be good to know earlier

Hello my dear friend i think this is not a great issue there is a searching box from which we can find all our answer still i do not use the searching box but my friends use him and get their answer.

Dear I never tried to this but I think you can find out any members in search box if you know about the name of that member. But search with authentic name if you have remember.

Wao dear good question yes absolutely you are search any member from here go to search bar and search here any member. It,s very easy task of cryptotalk.

My dear friend, you are allowed to search for any member you want to search provided you have his/her username and this feature made this forum more attractive and different from other.

Yes it's possible, you can search anyone on search bar. Must put correct spellings of name in order to find exact result. You just need to click on member search, by putting name there you can get that persons profile 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This forum tool makes it easier for us to search for several things and more than that of the users, we can quickly search for a member who we want to ask something or to help us with something for that that search bar serves to facilitate the search.😁

NO,I don't search members in search.I am a newbie.I just watched a video and opened a account.On that video,I saw that searching is not important It is important to select a person  to see one post to make own post.I am just following that thing.I don't know,this is right or wrong.

NO,I don't search members in search.I am a newbie.I just watched a video and opened a account.On that video,I saw that searching is not important It is important to select a person  to see one post to make own post.I am just following that thing.I don't know,this is right or wrong.

I know that we can surely search anyone we wand doesn't matter we have followed him or not. At that time I didn't know how to do it because its my third week in crypto talk. But gradually I am learning each and everything about this platform.

Mate, you can look through anything on this discussion including individuals from this gathering. You simply need to tap on search box and afterword click more alternative. After that you will find result via looking through anybody's name.

Yes my dear friend there is option in this forum about searching someone. There are search box where you can search someone Id and read there posts If you are interested in his or her post.

I try to search for a member in the search box but I can't find him. Advise me if you know. Hi friend I have any questions if I want to find a senior member or any other how we can find them. If we do not follow them.

I am a begginer in this forum.  I don't have much experience about this forum. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We can search new members anytime. We can follow them and follow their activities for gaining knowledge.

Possibly you can tap on pursuit fasten and pick just individuals. This strategy can be useful. At the point when you obviously recollect the name of this part

Yes you can search any member to follow and like their post. You can find people from pos and comment. Special bar is present in this forum to find the member.

• +5 1

Searching is the main feature of every site and platform nowadays. It makes it easy to use and get us wherever we want to get. Here on this platform we can search for members, posts and comments just by clicking on the search bar.

Yes my dear you you can search a member by a search bar but you must be assured the name you can write in the bar is correct and right. 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:55 PM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

Thanks dear of you I am new brand member I was not know about and your post is very helpful specially for me. And now I can search posts and topics.