Can we search members in search bar. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Yes, my friend, this site provides you with great ease in dealing. Through the search box, you can search for specific publications or people using the site, and others, and this is one of the site’s advantages.

Hello my friend i am.new here in thks platform and i have no information about this but i want to learn.crypto anyone know the information about this then tell me and thanks for sharing thks post.

Dear i do not know about this thing and i do not try this. But i heared that you search topics on search bar but searching members on search bar i do not about this. If any senior member have correct information about this then also guide me.

I shall be very thankful for you. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I haven't used the search bar to find anyone yet.  So I have no idea.  But I think when writing, try to spell the name correctly.  You can log in with another browser.

I didn't know this but checked and there is such option, you can search members and by members posts, but this is something you can find on your own, if you decide to use the search option.

Yes Friend you are right. You can search members from the search bar. You should check out your spellings and follow rules of crypto forum. 

Yes Friend you are right. You can search members from the search bar. You should check out your spellings and follow rules of crypto forum. 

Yeah you search for anybody you wish to follow or see their contents. Click on the search box then click on search more then click on members then there you go. All the best.

Hello friend, you can discover any part in the hunt box, you simply need to utilize appropriately at search box. You need to go pursuit alternative than click more choice, presently select individual from the inquiry box, presently compose the individual from the discussion, you will get your craving individual from the gathering.

Its posble , because most of the time you are going to find the articles that they have written and in the end it is going to be a very beautiful thing for yo  you can click onto that members profile and in the end it is what and how we use the search bar, you can also befriend them , that makes it easy for you to search for them

Yes you can search the members of this forum by searching box. Gi to the search bar and then click more then choose members. After that write the exact username of member you want to search. 

• +3 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

hello to all members of the forum.  I, of course, have not seen such a function on this forum yet.  blind, maybe ahah.

If we want to contact anyone for any help.

You can get to the members only if there or you are following them.Sometime you have any topic in your mind and if you want to post you can search in the search bar that whether this topic is not?

I think you cannot seaech  the member you only search  to posts .That give you information.But if you want to search   k known membre than you write accirate name .

@Ch Ayyan @Ch Ikram @Kanji @Amelia000 @Seso @Atifa Qadeer

There are thousands of people out there who dont get it , there is a chance that when we are able to use this search bar , its going to be really tough for some of this problems that we are having today we need to grow and be effective and be right for so many people out there we need to be really important in how we use the search section it will show what content you have been mentioned and even the content you have written its going to show

• +3 1

My companion that the gathering furnishes you with the upside of looking for anything, regardless of whether an individual from the discussion or a post or a particular point. You need to look cautiously in the pursuit box and be certain that the name or point you are searching for is available in the gathering since you can't look for a part whose name you don't have the foggiest idea.

I don't know why you can't find the person but the major thing in this forums is search box Which is given in this platform for searching people and stuff. So just look up in the search box to find anyone that you want to. Thanks!

Yes my friend, you can search of anything at all on the search bar. Be it friends, topic and lot more. The whole database is in the search bar. But you must make sure you type the correct thing for easy finding. Things have been made very easy to access on this platform, all you need to do is to click..😁

Search for his name and you will find him or follow him. When you want to see his posts, enter from your profile then into his profile.

Yes mate we search members in search bar. Cryptotalk gives us good opportunity to search other members.  You can find which members you want. For this you have to type correct name of that member. So good luck.

• +1 1

Yes mate why not you can search each and everything which is available on this forum through search bar. Id you want to search any post through search bar than after few seconds you will get that posts and you can also search any member of the forum through search bar. Best wishes for all 😊

Hello my friend, how are you? Thank you for your question. I expect that you must know how to write his name correctly at the beginning and after searching for it, or you have to ask him on other applications and add it directly

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit and gaining knowledge day by day and according to the my knowledge ĺyou can search everything from search bar like members or topics or posts

Yes, I think, we can search through friends by searching, and by making these friends our followers, we can also make a profit for ourselves. And this search bar is very beneficial for us ۔As this search bar benefits us, similarly our friends can confidently search  us.