Can we search members in search bar. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Yes dude you can search any member name on the search bar. You have to write first letter of the name of any member .

Hi my dear. No, I don't think that you can search members in the search bar I think you can only search posts.  You just have to chick on search box and then click more option. If it is not working then maybe you should check your spelling and names spacing there should be a mistake.

• +3 2

@malik6314193 Hello friend , thanks for telling us about how can we search other members in search box ,this info could be useful for those who couldn't knew about this feature.this feature help us to find seniors posts.

@Ch Ayyan, Yes we can do that definitely. In the search box we can search the guy who is want to see. This platform is established so beautifuly that almost every feature is organized there. So it is possible to all the member to search each other and personal chat also. @Sadia1122311

Howdy companion I have an inquiry in the event that I need to locate any senior part or some other how might we discover them. On the off chance that we don't follow them. I attempt to look through a part in pursuit box however I don't discover him. Give me proposals in the event that you realize you think about.

You have to search carefully in the search box and be sure that the name or topic you are looking for is present in the forum because you cannot search for a member whose name you do not know.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah you can definitely search for the members. You can search by searching for a topic that you have no idea about by searching here and you will find that the search box has been provided for our benefit.

Thank you, my friend, for the useful information. Yes, I found the way to search for anything in this forum, by clicking on the search box, select what you are looking for and where.

I understand that there is a rate for everything here ... U can find the member if he have high rate I think... But my friend try again and if it doesn't work try to connect with the founders of the site and I'm 100% sure they will help u out 

I really don't know about searching for members on the search bars because I haven't given it a try at all yet but I think it should be possible so far the admins of this forum have the data of every users. So searching for membwrs on the search bar should be possible I think.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

It is really very easy and simple I also find some members And for this you have to just click on the search bar and write the name of the member you have to search And we can easily See that member But you can't Find the newbie on search bar.

Yes you can search members and topics in the search bar and it is very easy and you will get a full page with all the topics that have the same words, and if you are looking for a member as you mentioned then you will start seeing all the members with the same letters or the same name till you reach to the one that you want , and if you want to make a mention you can just add @ before the name. 

Absolutely yes you can find using search bar that is purposed of search bar . Find friend in search bar and also find some topics that suit you . Thanks for sharing this post in the platform.  Thankyou 

Good luck  

• +5 1

Yes just click on the search bar and write what you want to search member or topics which are posted on the forum. If there is error in searching please make sure your spelling are correct. 

Dear friend according to my thinking you can't search members through search bar you can only search about the posts you have not enough knowledge .So if you want to search about topics you can easily search and get knowledge .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend there's a search box. You'll look by looking for a theme that you simply have no thought around by looking here and you may discover that the look box has been given for our advantage.

• +1 1

There is a search bar on the right corner of the page where you can see the type of your post and you can also see many other information like you can search about any member that works on the forum. 

Before you create your post, make sure that it is not created by another member, so you will need to use the search bar to check it.

• +3 1

Hi there my pal, yes, I suppose that your phrases are accurate. Via the hunt bar, you follow the individual you need. This is what I recognise, however i'm able to no longer do that and i've not attempted yet, but with days i can observe participants who have enjoy as a way to gain from them and that i hope to do my paintings more.

• +2 1

Hello my dear forum mate.we cannot search any member in main page search bar but we have to click on activity and then we have to click on search and then we have to click on search member and we can easily search any member.

There is an option i hve seen but its not good for using if you want to search someone just simply write his name in comment section and mention him it is easy way to find any person 

Yes you can search it in search box by actuall putting the name of profile of person you want to search and you can also search about topics as well thats all in know you can easily search the member in forum and also there is a list of online members at the bottom of forum here you can also approch. 

There should not be big issue about searching members or other things here. We can search easily whatever we need and whenever we want to search. The search botton is at the top right corner of this page.

Yes we can find our fellow in the search bar and find them this feature is also provided in the crypto forum and made it more easy for all the members of crypto to find the required member.

Ofcourse you can find them using search bar that is one the purposes of search bar find someone in this forum and also find some topics that suits you good luck and be always a good hard worker