Can we search members in search bar. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

This is a very good opportunity for all members to work here at this site.we can search easily to any member whose work we like in the search bar.there is a search option at the top right corner of the page so by type name of those person we could search them easily.

Dear friend You can search for any topic in this forum, including members. All you have to do is click on the search box and then you can search for someone's name. This is a very simple way to find out any information.

Obviously search bar is given for the searching purpose.  You can search any topic on it about which you have no idea.  Also you can search the by writing @(name of the member) . You would definitely found result. Try it out now and tell me did you found or not. 

You can search members from the search box provided on this forum. All you need to do is, adjust search preferences under the search box and tick on"Member" option. Now input the username which you want to search on this forum.

I think you can only search for posts so you can search for members in the search bar.  You can only go to the members there or if you follow them.  If you have a topic in mind and you want to post, you can search the search bar to see if it's not.

Yes dear there is option to search about and members its comments will appear in front of you then you easily inbox it. It is very easy to make friendship in inbox just simple search and the add them

Dear friend, if you want to search for a person in the search box, you must type the name correctly because the name will not be found if it is typed wrong.  May your problem be solved .. All the best to you.

I think the search bar is mostly to search for topics, I have not yet used it for that type of search, just to get a specific topic, perhaps if you cannot improve that search option.

Yes, there is a search bar option in the forum so that we can search any topic, ie any post and search any member. Before we publish each new title, we should research the search bar and create a unique title. And we can find any member with the help of search bar.

I don't think that you can search for members in the search box but you can definitely visit any member's profile when you see a comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details but I don't have any much clear idea regarding searching of members in the search box

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Yes you can easily search any members in search bar. You click the search bar and select the more options and then select the members option and you right the members name and find him. It is very easy way.

Of course you can search for everything, in the search bar a member of the forum can appear as well as a publication of your interest, I find this publication interesting since many people did not know about this, which makes it a little more outstanding for learn something new. 

Well yes definitely, you can search anyone in the search bar but after you click search bar you need first to select the "more options" and from there you will see a "member" and you need to click it first before typing the name of the member and hitting the search button or enter, so yeah it's possible to search members in the forum, try it for yourself and if you think I helped you then give a reaction.

Dear companion. You can look through anything on this platform including members from this forum You simply need to tap on search box and afterward click more alternative. After that you will discover result via looking through anybody's name.

My friend, through the search option, you can find anything you want within this forum, whether it is a member or a topic you want to participate in .. You just have to click on it and choose to search for content or search for a member...good luck❤️

Yes you can search members in search bar there you need to write the name of member and you will get to the profile if that member but write exact name of that member which you are searching by giving right spelling you will get to profile easily 

Welcome my friend to you in this forum. I think that the answer to your question about following up members can be answered by the supervisor of this platform. He will certainly provide you with the appropriate solution.

I think that searching for new members is possible, but you must make sure that it is one of our registered members

Dear Mate, You can search member from the search box but it is difficult and takes a lot of time you should tell your friend to online from section on which you are online. Because in the end of section you can see who's are online from this section and open their account. You can also use "Ctrl + F" button to search by their name.

Yes you can search members in search bar. Just click on search icon, write the name whom you want to search then select people then click on go. The result will be shown. But sometimes it may show that nothing has been found for the error of cryptotalk. Don't be afraid. Try again after sometime. And you must have to write the correct name

Yes we can 

There is a search box and then there are advance option you can find whatever you want to find here either a member or topic etc

One of the best modern forums and beautifully designed you can search anything and anyone. The forum is easy to use and you can do anything with it just like other sites that allow you to search.You only need to click on search box then click more option. then you'll find result by searching anyone's name.

• +4 1

Yes, I think the search bar option is designed to search so that we can easily find any member or any post. The search bar is useful for us. I have often needed the help of the search bar and I have benefited from it.

Yes dear you can found anyone in this forum by just going to the search bar and then clicking on more option and than you will found an other search bar where you can search any of the friend or member you want to search.