Can we search members in search bar. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

There is a search box. You can search by searching for a topic that you have no idea about by searching here and you will find that the search box has been provided for our benefit.  you can definitely search for the members.For this you should go to the "more options".There you will see(I mean click the members and search whatever you want)

No dear we cannot search a member in search bar . You can search a topic or post in search bar . When we create a new topic  then we need to search topic because we cannot create same topics . @Shaheem

Yes of course we can search member in the search box first you have to be click the search button then write the name whom you want to talk because this from is very big and many members are in this from if we want to talk with anyone then we have to search his name .

Welcome ,, Of course, you can search for anyone on the platform ,, in the search box you have to type the name of the person you want, but you have to make sure that you write his name correctly my friend ,, Good luck .. ❤️

Yes actually you're right bro you can search anything also member or any other topic and post in your search bar its upper right on your profile you can go there and search anything what you want on this forum.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Well! In my opinion you cannot find members by searching them I haven't tried it yet, but I think we can do that we can only remain in contact with those members which are following us for whom we are following so except searching members you can search anything in the search bar like topic aur any kind of information which already been posted in this platform.

Hi , in the event that you're perhaps not specific in regards to the manhood you need and only need any mature manhood, you also are able to examine the articles and also at the remarks also, and you are going to discover pace of just about every organ onto the very top of their name afterward you definitely may log in their accounts and adhere to along with, this could be the simplest method I understand. Really have a fantastic moment.

Cryptotalk can be viewed at the top of the site as an search icon. You can search for anything in it. This is a basic thing and it would be good to know earlier

Hello my dear friend i think this is not a great issue there is a searching box from which we can find all our answer still i do not use the searching box but my friends use him and get their answer.

Dear I never tried to this but I think you can find out any members in search box if you know about the name of that member. But search with authentic name if you have remember.

Wao dear good question yes absolutely you are search any member from here go to search bar and search here any member. It,s very easy task of cryptotalk.

My dear friend, you are allowed to search for any member you want to search provided you have his/her username and this feature made this forum more attractive and different from other.

Yes it's possible, you can search anyone on search bar. Must put correct spellings of name in order to find exact result. You just need to click on member search, by putting name there you can get that persons profile 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This forum tool makes it easier for us to search for several things and more than that of the users, we can quickly search for a member who we want to ask something or to help us with something for that that search bar serves to facilitate the search.😁

NO,I don't search members in search.I am a newbie.I just watched a video and opened a account.On that video,I saw that searching is not important It is important to select a person  to see one post to make own post.I am just following that thing.I don't know,this is right or wrong.

NO,I don't search members in search.I am a newbie.I just watched a video and opened a account.On that video,I saw that searching is not important It is important to select a person  to see one post to make own post.I am just following that thing.I don't know,this is right or wrong.

I know that we can surely search anyone we wand doesn't matter we have followed him or not. At that time I didn't know how to do it because its my third week in crypto talk. But gradually I am learning each and everything about this platform.

Mate, you can look through anything on this discussion including individuals from this gathering. You simply need to tap on search box and afterword click more alternative. After that you will find result via looking through anybody's name.

Yes my dear friend there is option in this forum about searching someone. There are search box where you can search someone Id and read there posts If you are interested in his or her post.

I try to search for a member in the search box but I can't find him. Advise me if you know. Hi friend I have any questions if I want to find a senior member or any other how we can find them. If we do not follow them.

I am a begginer in this forum.  I don't have much experience about this forum. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We can search new members anytime. We can follow them and follow their activities for gaining knowledge.

Possibly you can tap on pursuit fasten and pick just individuals. This strategy can be useful. At the point when you obviously recollect the name of this part

Yes you can search any member to follow and like their post. You can find people from pos and comment. Special bar is present in this forum to find the member.

• +5 1

Searching is the main feature of every site and platform nowadays. It makes it easy to use and get us wherever we want to get. Here on this platform we can search for members, posts and comments just by clicking on the search bar.

Yes my dear you you can search a member by a search bar but you must be assured the name you can write in the bar is correct and right. 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:55 PM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

Thanks dear of you I am new brand member I was not know about and your post is very helpful specially for me. And now I can search posts and topics.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Новые события по последней новости! Хакер вернул почти все средства потерявшему $68 млн пользователю С адреса хакера, который в начале мая украл 1 155 WBTC у пользователя в результате спам-атаки, почти все средства были возвращены пострадавшему.   Данный пользователь получил хороший урок и впредь будет внимательнее, а сейчас можем только порадоваться за него!
    • Доброго времени суток. Уважаемые пользователи!Конкурс ПРОДОЛЖАЕТСЯ !!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРИНИМАТЬ УЧАСТИЕ!!!!!10000 рублей победителю выполнившему все условия.Необходимо сделать обмен на нашем сайте и оставить Положительный отзыв на КурсЕксперт с указанием номера заявки.Каждый участник получит бонус 200 рублей на мобильный телефон. Для получения необходимо связаться с администратором через телеграмм.Всем удачи!!!С уважением Администрация cryptotims.com  
    • Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.