Can we search members in search bar. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Truly in the event that you need to look through any clients accounts, at that point you can without much of a stretch discover it from the inquiry bar effectively it very well may be recognized just the username of the client should be realized pursuit bar assumes a significant part in this discussion clients can likewise utilize it prior to posting a theme.

That is why the search bar is there you can find anything there and furthermore when you make a research there will be many options to watch between them on next page.

Yeah just put the username of that person whom you want to search the person will be on top of the bar. From there you see their profit status like how many content they post how to many likes they get etc. You can also see their followers. 

The answer  is yes . It is an easy and so simple.Go to search  bar and type what you want to find .And press enter,The result will appear in front  of you.

Definitely search bar is the tool for searching and finding our required information easily. But I will be more easy for you to reach out  the specific member if you get his or her profile link from that member.

• +1 1

Obviously, you can use cryptotalk search bar for searching member. You can find any cryptotalk user by using it, but you need to write member name properly with small and capital letter. After this you search and click the others option and set it members. By this you can easily find any men by searching. 

• +1 1

Of course my friend, we can search for any member and follow him also by his name only.  We put the name in the search bar and search, then we do filters to search in the members, then we search and enter the member and follow it Thank you

Dear mate, you can search any member in the search bar, you just have to click in the search bar advance setting and click member option, now you just have to write your desire person on the search bar.

Dear you can do it go to the search box and enter the name to find him and this is very good feature which can help us a lot. And you can also find topics here and you can do comment on search topic. There are many members and by using this method you can find any member at this platform.

Yes my dear ofcourse  you can.It is very easy  and  simple. First you have  to go to search bar.Then write down what you want to know  and press enter .The result will appear after you.

Yes my friend you can search in search box in type your friend name and result is appears and you can also search any topicon search box this feature is very good you can search your important things om here

Yes,you can search anyone who is there in this forum in the top right corner in the page where you can see the search button.can make good relationship with the other participants in this page and get advice from the experienced members.

yes, You can do it.You can find any ID by searching. Its help you to find any user.Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for all users , we can earn from here , by following senior member we can increase our income.

Yes, sure. I have tried to search some friends and if you search for them with the exact name you can find them just write the  members's names, it is an easier way to search for your friends in the search bar then select members and write the member's name.

I don't think that you can search for members in the search box but you can definitely visit any member's profile when you see a comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details but I don't have any much clear idea regarding searching of members in the search box

If you used the search bar here, you can choose some actions or sort what do you want to search in this forum including the members here, so you can search some members here using the search bar.

My dear friend, the search box has been prepared for our service.  You can go to your profile and search for senior members in the search box. You can find out anything about crypto by searching. Thank you.

You can search anything including members. Click search bar and you get more option. Then select member, write his name and click search. After that you find your selected members account.  

• +4 1

I don't think that you can search for a member by the search bar the search bar is only for the search of the posts and the topic names. Are you recommend you to if you want to search a person and you know him personally you can take the profile link of that person and just copy and paste this link on the browser and you can access to that person and you can follow him and he can also follow you then you can easily assess him by your follow list in your profile.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Yes @Ch Ayyan when I was introduced to this forum by a member, so I dont know how I can trace his profile, I wanted to ask him some questions regarding how the forum works then. So I decided to searche for his name on the search bar and I found him. One can also search for a topic their. This forum is just simple and interesting. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend .. you can search for anything in this forum .. and people and members as well .. you have to enter by clicking on search and typing the name .. then move to (other) and you will find it.

The search box is to reduce stress while looking for something in the forum.

Edited by Mahmod aljarah

Search the search bar to fined the senior whites of this forum.Search by typing the name of of your specific member.Click the search bar in my options and to find your specific person.

Yes this is good topic we can search member in our search bar so that we can easy way we are found othe member in our device.

Thinks 

• +4 1

Of course mate you can search members on search bar so long you know their display name, all you need to is to type it in correctly.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Ну это напрасно, потому что ИИ создать не получится, разве что некое подобие полу-искусственного интеллекта. Им резоннее контроль устанавливать за нейросетями, которые развиваются довольно стремительно и используются в некоторых сферах уже сейчас. А этот закон - превентивные хлопоты на интересную тему, не более.
    • Игровой токен, значит? Возможно и на Yobit появится.
    • Затихарился на недельку, но при желании всё таки скроет и "отмоет". На крайняк их может вообще из сети вывести. Он бы лучше часть перевёл куда-то на благотворительность и на развитие биткоина, с таких сумм не убудет - это бы и его поступок оправдало в лице многих, а то всё банально.
    • Introducing LuxChain LuxChain is a groundbreaking Layer 1 (L1) blockchain, revitalizing the proven security of Proof of Work (PoW) mechanisms with innovative features specifically tailored for decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, and advanced smart contract functionality. LuxChain is dedicated to maintaining decentralization at its core, ensuring an ecosystem that is robust, secure, and user-centric. Key Features:  • Decentralization: Fully decentralized network with no single point of failure.  • Ecosystem: Designed to support a thriving environment for DeFi and NFTs.  • Rapid Deflation: Implements a unique economic strategy with block rewards reducing by 5% every 100,000 blocks to encourage early adoption and increase token value stability.  • Stablecoin Sidechain: Focus on enhancing the utility and scalability for DeFi applications. --- Roadmap for 2024 Phase 1: Launch  • Mainnet Launch: Establishing the foundation of LuxChain.  • Release Tools: Block Explorer, RPC & Web Wallet.  • Swap Engine: For XPB & META tokens. Phase 2: Development  • Stablecoin Sidechain: Enhancing transaction scalability and efficiency.  • DeltaSwap AMM: Facilitating seamless asset swaps.  • Community Driven Initiatives: Staking & farming DApps, launchpad, token locker, NFT marketplace, and cross-chain bridge.  • Mobile Wallet: Ensuring accessibility and convenience for users. --- Tokenomics  • Ticker: LUX  • Max Supply: 33 million  • XPB and META Swap: 20M LUX  • Proof of Work Mining: 10M LUX  • Development: 3M LUX    LuxChain employs a rigorous deflationary strategy to ensure scarcity and boost the token's long-term value. --- Merging Visions: From MetaChain to LuxChain LuxChain emerges from the strategic merger of MetaChain and the discontinued PowBlocks project. This integration was driven by community feedback and a successful public poll advocating for a 1:1 token swap. LuxChain is a blend of MetaChain's innovation and the community spirit of PowBlocks, creating a unified and potent blockchain ecosystem. --- Get Involved Become part of the LuxChain community to help us redefine the blockchain landscape. Engage with us on our community channels, and let’s build the future of decentralized finance together. --- Official Links - Website: https://luxchain.io/ - Github: https://github.com/LuxChainPoW - Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxChainPoW - Discord: https://discord.gg/wTQYCAzBvn - TG Channel: https://t.me/LuxChainOfficial - TG Group: https://t.me/LuxChainChat LuxChain is committed to fostering a decentralized and scalable blockchain ecosystem. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey to reshape the world of blockchain and DeFi.
    • Премия за биткойн-кимчи в Южной Корее значительно упала на фоне более широкого спада на рынке, что означает ослабление энтузиазма среди инвесторов в цифровые активы в стране. Согласно данным CryptoQuant, премия за биткойн-кимчи упала до 1,5% в пятницу во время дневной торговой сессии в Азии. Премии Биткойн Кимчи резко упали Для непосвященных премия кимчи является показателем разницы между оценкой Биткойна на южнокорейских биржах и глобальных криптоторговых платформах. Этот термин также относится к южнокорейскому блюду. Цена Биткойна (BTC) на южнокорейских биржах отличается от цены на мировых платформах из-за политики контроля капитала, запрещающей иностранным инвесторам торговать на местных платформах. Аналогичным образом, эта политика запрещает местным инвесторам участвовать в арбитражных сделках. Эти запреты привели к ограничению предложения криптовалюты в Южной Корее, что привело к значительному разрыву в ценах из-за высокого спроса. Премия кимчи стала одним из ключевых индикаторов мониторинга изменений в криптопространстве и настроений инвесторов. Высокая премия означает бычьи настроения инвесторов по сравнению с международным рынком, а более низкий показатель является признаком медвежьих настроений и резкого падения покупательского давления.   Поскольку премия в настоящее время составляет 1,54%, интерес южнокорейских инвесторов к Биткойну снизился. По данным CoinMarketCap, отсутствие энтузиазма также наблюдается на ведущих местных биржах, где наблюдается сокращение объемов торгов. Позитивный знак? В последний раз премия за биткойн-кимчи колебалась около текущего уровня в середине февраля, когда BTC стоил около 48 200 долларов. К первой неделе марта индекс взлетел до 27-месячного максимума в 10,32%. В последующие недели он вырос, достигнув 11,44%, когда BTC установил новый исторический максимум. Однако премия неуклонно снижалась с тех пор, как BTC упал с исторического максимума и опустился ниже 70 000 долларов. С апреля на криптовалютном рынке сильный спад, и индекс последовал за рынком. BTC упал ниже 60 000 долларов, коснувшись 56 700 долларов, а затем восстановился. На момент написания актив торговался на уровне $63 000, что на 3,2% выше за последние 24 часа. Тем не менее, текущий уровень премии кимчи может быть положительным знаком для рынка криптовалют, поскольку он сигнализирует о том, что есть достаточно места для ралли, и вскоре можно будет наблюдать значительное восстановление BTC.
    • Всем отличного настроения от PABLOCASH!Наш обменный пункт успешно сотрудничает с  ExchangeSumo https://exchangesumo.com/exchanger/1181/Pablocash/   Контакты:Онлайн чат на сайтеE-mail: info@pablocash.ioWeb: https://PABLOCASH.iO
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://multirates.org/exchangers/flashcash-top
    • Revolut запускает собственную криптобиржу Revolut X Вступление: Revolut, финансовая компания с огромной клиентской базой, превышающей 40 миллионов пользователей по всему миру, объявила о запуске своей собственной криптобиржи под названием Revolut X. Этот шаг представляет собой расширение деятельности компании в области криптовалют и отражает растущий интерес к этой сфере. Развитие событий: Revolut, известная своими услугами в области банковского обслуживания и переводов, решила войти в сферу криптовалют, запустив собственную криптобиржу Revolut X. Это позволит клиентам компании покупать, продавать и хранить различные криптовалюты, включая Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие. Реакция Revolut: Revolut видит потенциал в сфере криптовалют и стремится предоставить своим клиентам дополнительные возможности в этой области. Запуск собственной криптобиржи позволит пользователям Revolut быстро и удобно совершать операции с криптовалютами, такими как покупка и продажа, а также получать доступ к уникальным инвестиционным возможностям. Влияние на индустрию криптовалют: Запуск Revolut X может иметь значительное влияние на индустрию криптовалют, поскольку компания имеет огромную клиентскую базу и широкий охват в различных странах мира. Это может привлечь новых пользователей в сферу криптовалют и способствовать их более широкому признанию как инструмента инвестирования и хранения средств. Заключение: Запуск криптобиржи Revolut X от финансовой компании Revolut является важным шагом в ее стратегии расширения в сфере криптовалют. Это предоставит возможность ее многочисленным клиентам быстро и удобно совершать операции с криптовалютами, а также получать доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Ожидается, что это также окажет положительное влияние на индустрию криптовалют в целом, привлекая новых пользователей и укрепляя их доверие к этому виду активов.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.