A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

As for me, I do not want to publish a topic of low quality or contains duplicate information, so I try to find a distinguished and useful topic until I create a topic that helps the rest of the members to learn more about cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

I would like to post but all the topics have already been posted and i have not much knowledge  I'm not creating any new topics but very soon I will create new new topics in forum this post will be helpful for the beginners

Hello dear friend, thanks for your valuable sharing.  I think beginners always need the experience and experience of the elderly.  In my personal opinion, sharing topics is better than just commenting.

Edited by Ali.zx

Hello dear friend
This forum helps us gain money and knowledge, so in return we must support it ...
This forum is supported by creating topics of excellent quality in order to attract members, in addition to posting in the appropriate sections in order to avoid deleting them.
We must move away from duplicating content.

• +4 1

The main tip is that you should not spam any post and you know that what kind of material you are posting, whether your answer its revelent or not.

My friend, there are many conditions for writing your own topic, and this is the difficult thing, everyone wants to write topics and get a reputation, but some are afraid that they will fail and instead get warning points and that the topic will be deleted as well ، I am now trying to learn well before writing any topic, thank you

• +4 1

Regardless of your status, there is no offense in posting topics here in this forum. I think more information for both posts and comments would be worth looking at the screen. Many apprentices are not reading the rules of this forum and are posting the same topic.

I agree with you friends, not only should we comment or post, we should also make our own topics, but sometimes we have no idea for any topic, that is why we always limit the topics or forums.

Hello dear, as a beginner, I learned from this wonderful forum and in this short period that we must gather information about the world of cryptocurrencies and write topics that benefit everyone and avoid repetition in topics and adhere to the forum rules in addition to hard work and patience. I wish good luck to everyone.

Your thread is very helpful for new users. Your tip is important and I hope every new member will catch this progress. Newbies do not publish topics because they do not have enough information and good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Thank you very much for your opinions and advice, beginners and many other people who still do not adapt to the forum will be able to be inspired by your comments since as the forum adds people who really want to work we will make the cryptocurrency grow internationally since At the moment we are still in a pandemic and we will have to continue working virtually behind our computers, we can generate work globally.

• +4 1

Yess you are right many newbie do not post they only comment .Select a good topic and post it .You will get good reputation .

You're right, my friend, but beginners do not have sufficient experience to publish posts, so they are satisfied with commenting until they gain experience and information about cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you, my dear friend, we must cooperate and publish useful topics and we do not rely on commenting on topics that attract us only, but it is necessary to choose distinct and unused topics in advance so as not to be deleted by searching for the topic before publishing it.

Welcome, dear friend. 
I'm still a beginner, too, but I can give you some advice. 
Write a comment containing at least a hundred characters 
Don't copy anyone's comment and read the comments a lot.

• +2 1

This is a very great and important tips for all the members of the platform, and I think that the old and senior members of the platform will help most in this situation because the new members lack experience require to create topics, so I hope they'll learn that from the senior members.

i am also new in the cryptotalk, at this time i do not receive the first payment of the cryptotalk. many people are working for a long time. so they have the good experience of the working and have the good knowledge about this.

Yeah Absolutely Right. Many new members are worried about the creat a new topics . Because they face fear in topic creation . Because they don't have enough experience yet . But newbie just try to post small but informative topics

You are right friend, many only have the task of commenting, but they do not like to publish topics, because they fear that their publications will be deleted or that their accounts will be deleted, but we should all publish topics so that we continue to learn about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, as a beginner, I prefer writing comments. I have some fear of writing posts right now, so I am trying to gain more information so that I can participate by writing useful posts for everyone.

• +1 1

Obviously, the reason why the new members of this platform only like to comment on the post of other members, because we don’t know much about the platform and we are looking forward start creating topics when have experience in this platform.

it is very important to encourage even new users and the old users of this platform so that they can continue working with positivity so for that we should give likes to one another

Yes you are right . Most members rely just on commenting and never post perhaps they feel fear of getting banned. But there is nothing bad in posting. If you are creative enough and have some research on this forum you can easily create useful post and earn money. You post must be according to rules and regulations of this forum.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you but i think we should not create topics in the beginning because in the beginning we have no much knowledge and experience about this platform and we can violate the rules and regulations of this platform so we should create topic after completing our first 100 posts because at that time we get good types of knowledge and information about this platform. 

Thanks for these tips my friend, I am newbie here,I will do my best to search more about new and useful topics in order to become an active member and avoid ban.I will get benefit from other's experiences.