A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

There is risk in creating a topic without any idea because there is greater chance of the topic to be deleted. So before posting a topic proper search is needed. 

Yes my friend we must publish new topics and we are not satisfied with commenting until we provide knowledge to junior members who are looking for knowledge and knowledge

You are absolutely right. In here making topics is very hard hard. So,we get much reputation for creating new topics. We want to make new informative topics when we have proper knowledge about crypto world. @Samina Ahsan @ShaneV.Johnson5 well said. 

cryptotalk Welcome everyone, newcomers have just started working here, they have to write from their own experience to work here.  Comments cannot be stolen from any place.  And they should refrain from copying anything. I hope all the members can gain fame by making important comments.😊

Hay mate, thanks for a tip. You are right this forum gives us a lot of knowledge and experience. We must need to create own posts and topics to more improve this forum. I will also try to create useful and unique topics.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Yes you are right its a great opinion my friend we should create good and useful posts so every one can get benefits and different knowledge or information about this forum and also by this we also can get good reputation and can increase our knowledge.

Thank you for giving us a good suggestion.But many of us who are new here do not know how to create a post so we should have some discussion about it.This will benefit all users.So some of our most important things for newcomers are how to create posts they don't know, etc. to get them there and discuss them.Thank you.

The new members don't know anything about this forum.But the old members know everything about cryptotalk amd they earn lot of money.Everyone should write useful topics besides answering, because the topics will enable you to obtain reputation points, in addition to that it will enable other members to find posts quickly without any hindrance.

Ravana shop you are trying to good I am advised to the new members and beginners make your post attractive and make a positive content for this platform then you can put your energies on this you can gain your knowledge about cryptocurrency and learn about the crop top and cryptocurrency or Bitcoin in because these are the future digital currencies

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
But as a new member, I would love to learn first from older members and friends to know more about the nature of the topics presented, thank you.

Hello friend, thank you for the advice.  We have to think about important topics and publish them.  I will work on it soon. Thanks for your suggestion

It is our responsibility to do something for this forum so that it becomes more popular in Feu2 Yes dear you are right we should not only focus on posting comments but also create unique and interesting topics to be a member of Cryptotalk

Same is the point I am thinking about for long.Creative mind is needed in this forum so that members may have intrusting and informative piece of writing to read

It is our responsibility to do something for this forum so that it becomes more popular in Feu2 Yes dear you are right we should not only focus on posting comments but also create unique and interesting topics to be a member of Cryptotalk

Welcome my friend and all beginners. We must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and read its instructions and avoid warning points by creating posts with useful content and good luck to all friends

Welcome to all newcomers.

Though it has been only some days for me. But here some tips for the begginers.

All you need to do is, follow the basic rules, gain some Knowledge about crypto and keep your patience. Good luck.

Thanks for your comment.  Personally I try to post at least one registration a day.  It is not enough to find a duplicate registration.  When an article is published it should first be placed in the forum and in the appropriate section so that it is not removed.Thanks  you so much 

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I think publishing topics is important, but it needs experience and commitment as well. The topics should be useful and give a clear idea. We must all participate.

Certainly, my friend
We have to write useful posts where we share our knowledge with all members and this will bring you a good reputation
As I am a beginner on this forum I have not posted yet
But now I am writing comments about useful posts in order to gain a good experience

This is true, my friend, for me. I am trying to publish, but no publication has been accepted. I am trying to find out the reasons, search for problems, solve them, and increase my knowledge to increase my reputation. Thank you for your encouragement.

• +3 1

It's very important to read the rules first.You should avoid copy pasting and copying information.You should share your own knowledge and information.If you face any problem then you can ask to the forum.

If you are new member in this plat form just complete the first use full 100 post then keep hardworking then post daily 20 post. After 7days you are going to earn money. So keep hard working. 

Awesome tips bro. Thanks to you for sharing this relevant information to us. And also its a good tips for newbies. Not only for newbies all members has included for this valued tips. Once more thanks. Keep it up.

• +2 1