A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

I think it's most important for us to make useful post because in the long run it's helps benefit us all. However, we are in this forum to gain useful knowledge that prepares us towards crypto currencies trading and investment.

• +2 1

I want to share something for beginners that you should fallow the rule of crypto did use full and informative post use easy words that other one can understand that what you want to say  and they give you reputation . don't copy pate from Google or other mate post .

According to my experience at this platform,  Firstly we have to  read and learn all  rules and regulations of this forum.

After that we focus on learnings as well as earnings. 

think posting topics are more difficult because we can hardly find unique topics even all the related topics could be already created and your topics will be deleted. So, I think doing replies is more easier، than creating own topic

Yes you are right friend there is need for more topics in the forum we huge the Senior members that have more knowledge and experience about the forum to try and do something about it because we the newbies are only trying to learn from you and we hope to be in higher rank too

indeed it ought to be done, however we have information for that theme which will examine and others exploit that post. our post should be contains on fascinating and instructive theme.

I for one attempt to post in any event one subject a day and that is sufficient so we don't get reiterations of the points. Furthermore, when distributing any theme, it should be looked for in the gathering first and it should be set in the proper segment for it not to be erased.

We are getting a fairly good amount from the forum for working in the forum so we also have some responsibilities here. Our responsibility is to post some topics that we will post well and discuss some topics that are very unique and interesting. Everyone posts the same thing and you can't post the same thing yourself. We should post something that catches everyone's eye. By creating unique posts in this way, we will be able to work and be successful and we will be grateful for the forum that is giving us money in return for the work. So we will try to write from our own idea without copying and pasting the post from any other place and without copying another, we will create the posts through this internet or research.

• +3 1

On 11/04/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Hi dear youare absolutely right. Do not comment only. It is our responsibility to make it creative and meaning post. I hope you understand it and follow it.

My friend I want to tell you that first of all you should to complete your hundred post and one thing more you should to follow the rules of this forum made by the moderators to use this for that is very beneficial for you to survive on this forum

• +3 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. In my opinion, crypto currency rules is very important to success. Many new beginner are not reading the rules of crypto currency. This is main difference between new beginner and old member.

Thanks Friend for sharing your information.  I have just joined the forum.  I created a post after joining the forum.  I will try to create a post after finishing my 100 comments.

I think it's not just important for us to keep mute but make every necessary contributions to make the valid and important informations go round and benefits all members.

• Useful or interesting 1

In addition to responding, everyone should write useful topics, since the topics will allow you to get popularity points, in addition to allowing other members to easily find posts without any hindrance.

Edited by teebasas

You are totally right i agree with your opinions that we need to make some posts and comments at daily basis. So created topics are beneficial for us because many peoples knows about crypto currency market and we received likes.

I agree with you, my friend, that it is the responsibility of each member to publish the posts, but perhaps their fear lies in receiving negative reputations that will frustrate them, so we must motivate them to do so.

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice my friend, but their name is beginners. When they start with posts, they start to learn from their posts and benefit from them. And when they have enough information, they have the ability to create useful topics, so I advise all beginners to learn and search carefully for new information so that they are able to do so .. Luck  Good to all

Thank you for this advice. Indeed, we must create topics and not just comment. Useful topics will give us a good reputation if our topic is good and interesting, and in addition, it will increase our knowledge and experience.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend , I agree with you but I want to give some more useful tips for my newbie as well as beginners fellows so they may face less problems .If you are newbie than you should try to follow the rules there will be no any difficulty for you at all and you should avoide making mistakes and  do your work with full zest so there will be less chances of making mistakes as "Where there is a will there is a way"

Yes you're right friend,the forum has done us a lot of favours,and I think its high time we return if not all but part of the favours by creating useful and educative topics in the forum,so as to increase others in knowledge, so let's try to be creating topics just like the way we like making comments

Many may not prefer creating new topics because they are afraid of getting a warning and they are satisfied with responding only, because creating a new topic requires good study so that we do not make mistakes.

• +3 1

Although we should also creat topics but for this we should have great knowledge and experience of creating topic.we should not be greedy for more profit.so we should creat one topic a day for good survival at this forum.

It is good for everyone to publish meaningful and useful topics in the field of cryptography.  Before publishing, adequate knowledge must be gained first.  I advise everyone before publishing to devote a large portion of their time to review all the comments and posts in all sections of the forum to gain knowledge.  You must ensure that your posts are free from misspellings before publishing and from repetition as well.  Here we are one family and our goal is to all be successful, gain knowledge and money.  We must work together to make this wonderful forum the best forum in the world