A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Thanks for sending this great information which is really helpful for us specially for new members on this forum. I think first of all we have try to understand rules of this forum about posting than we will able to make a new post with a new ideas which is not deleteable.

In my opinion they should do their best and do 100 useful comments first. In this way they learn a lot about cryptotalk forum and crypto currency. Moreover, one thing which i don't like is that they just join and starts doing comments but not create new post or not generate a new query. They should also do this thing. 

I completely agree with you. We have to create good content to increase the number of people interested in what we offer. Therefore, we must strive to find important topics that attract the rest of the members to read them.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

I for one attempt to post in any event one point a day and that is sufficient so we don't get redundancies of the subjects. Furthermore, when distributing any subject, it should be looked for in the gathering first and it should be put in the suitable segment for it not to be erased.

Hello guys did you know cryptocurreny is good some peoples cool money please my dear friends let join cryptocurreny to make cool money

Useful topics should be created ones in a day we shouldn't go on always on making a comment instead but a times making a comment also bring something genuine and it helps.

This topic is very helpful for new users. You point out a very important thing and I hope every new member will reach to this. Newbies do not publish topics because they do not have enough information and good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

sure it's going to subtend barbecued, save for  we now have general knowledge though issue which can hammer out and  other people take advantage  of who office. even our own wardership must stick by incorporates toward instructive issue.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

Have a Good Day!

I for one attempt to post in any event one point a day and that is sufficient so we don't get redundancies of the subjects. Furthermore, when distributing any theme, it should be looked for in the discussion first and it should be set in the proper segment for it not to be erased.

The CryptoTalk forum pays to write comments and post topics, but now many new members join this forum and they just write comments and leave this forum, and when I am new I write some posts but unfortunately this post is  Deleted so scared to create post but try writing the topic again now.

Yes you are right dear mate.We have to create useful topics not for our self but also for this forum because this forum demands useful informative content.It will always benefit to us because useful content raised our reputations and reputations makes followers.Do not be afraid of warning points and always try to create useful informative content.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:12 AM, Beast921 said:

Have a Good Day!

Yeah my friend i agree with you.  Obviously you should create post which contain valuable information so that many people follow you.  And your reputation is increased day by day.    So follow the rules of seniors.  Because they can help you most. 

Thanks my friend.  💛             

Creating a topic that does not even exist in this forum is so much difficult, because there are some topics that I want to post here are just posted earlier and I don’t want to be repetitive topic here, just because to avoid of receiving warning points. That’s why for now, I am just contented on making replies on those informative topics, I am glad to share my information and opinion here.

• +3 1

This very informative topic mate. At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Create useful, informative,unique content. Give positive reaction to quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

I for one attempt to post in any event one point a day and that is sufficient so we don't get redundancies of the themes. Furthermore, when distributing any point, it should be looked for in the gathering first and it should be set in the proper area for it not to be erased

This information is very helpful for new users. I think that people who are beginners in the field don't have much information to create a new topic to benefit us because many old member know about cryptocurrency market very much.

Listen me guy's! Anybody should write useful topics except answering. Due to the fact the subjects will permit you to gain reputation factors, similarly to that, it will allow other contributors to locate posts fast without any drawback.Different men have different thinking, so don't copy paste. Creativity is the best thing.

Generally I would advise beginners and all members to follow all the rules of crypto forum regularly.  Because if they break any rules of the forum, their ID will be blocked.

Yes you are right. We should not just do comments on other posts. We should also create useful and informative topic but you have to make sure that your topic is under the rules off this forum. Do not post similar topics. Try to make unique and effective posts that helps people to know something. This forum is a great opportunity for us. And we should contribute something to this forum. 

Edited by Sophia Gomes

Hi A tip for beginner is don't be panic and always follow rules of this forum and always do work honestly and don't be copy paste anyone posts if you want to gain knowledge and experience.

Many newbies hesitate to post as they think they are not in a position to post or posting is only meant for old members with experience or they don't have too much knowledge on the stuffs. My dear friends, there is no particular criteria for posting, if you feel like sharing something that would be useful to others, go ahead and post it. It will give you good reputation in return 

Hello my friend, I am new here and I still prefer to comment even though I am excited to discuss topics and discuss them with the members, but I think we as beginners need to gain more knowledge and experience through reading a large number of topics and participating in many discussions so that we can present topics of high interest for the benefit of others instead From putting up random topics .

In the beginning of working in this forum, the first new forum rules must be found well and complied with them. Second forum, there can not be any type of topic creative or commentary in the forum. Lastly, members of the forum can not be disturbed any issues and have friendly behavior with everyone.

You are right creating a post is of great importance to members  it will help us to share our ideas and also learn from it but it should be created by experienced members they would be able to write posts that would be useful to members.

If you post a topic in this forum that is not crime no matter your rank but you work hard in this forum you achieve your success in your life because Cryptotalk is a great plat forum. You create a topic here not just a reply topic. It will be benefit for you. We should make to avoid copy paste.