A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Everybody ought to compose helpful topics other than replying, on the grounds that the subjects will empower you to acquire notoriety focuses, notwithstanding that it will empower different members to discover posts rapidly with no troubles

I think it's a mistake for novices to write new subjects, first they have to hold on to comments until they're more experienced, and then they start to write new subjects that give knowledge to others.

It is possible my friend, but as a beginner I will go to respond to the posts more for fear of violating the rules or prohibitions. I do not have enough experience to create a topic and most officials will delete it

Friend, thank you for giving us or giving us this advice, you are right, we should do themes too, but I still think I'm not ready, but as soon as I can or I can think of a good theme, I'll do it so that everyone can see it and hopefully they like it, but for now not but this advice is very useful for everyone.

its amazing post and in this way we will get our earnings and we well refresh our forum and make it updated and perfect as it was so we should do hardly to get what we want and what the forum need to be at good situation

When there are useful topics for me, I share them on the forum, and if they are not, I will only participate on other topics in order not to cause any inconvenience to the moderators or tired to delete the topics

Welcome my friend. We must create new topics daily to improve the level of the forum and increase interaction and activity. Each of us should put forward one or two topics at least every two days so that we do not feel bored and boredom routine.

• +1 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Newbie should follow rules and regulations. Don't avoid copy paste. Good luck everyone.  

Thank you, my dear friend, for this important topic. I want to provide this advice to all of the member friends working with us in this forum. You must abide by the instructions and rules to avoid falling into the mistakes of others.

Crypto talk forum pays money for write comments and post topics, but now so many new members add in this forum, and they only write comments and leave this forum,and my self when i am new i write some posts, but unfortunately this post are deleted so i am afraid to create post but now once again try to write topics.

Of course, the Crypto Talk Forum pays us to write comments and post topics, but now a lot of new members join this forum and they just write comments and leave this forum, and when I am new I write some posts but unfortunately this post  The hall has been deleted so I'm afraid to create a post but now let's try to write the subject again.

Many people don't know a lot about reputations and that is because they are doing things the wrong way. We need make sure we post quality contents and also make sure that the information therein are legit. That way we would be able to get good reputations and eventually grow our portfolio.

You are absolutely right that there are many members who just comment but they do not make a good topic, but one thing is that if someone who has knowledge then they shares here if someone has good knowledge then  Otherwise He does not have good knowledge, so he does not need to create a topic because he will not good for us and for him

Dear fellow,"you are right, newbies should also post new posts but first newbies should read all the instructions and follow rules and regulations and then post useful, helpful content".

You are right, we must make sure to write posts about cryptocurrency, trading and mining. And we use our time to get something useful that we can profit with in the future. But in this forum most of the members write for profit only and this is a bad thing.
I hope that the rules change and they care about providing useful content.

Thanks for your advice. We should all strive to create useful and meaningful topics also because its generate lots of positive reputation and you will get many replies. It's advisable to create topics too.

There are many tips for being successful on Cryptotalk.We all should create unique and important topics which are useful to others.I am a beginner. I am also trying this.

Definitely creating pur own Post give us a very good experience and a good opportunity to get good ratings as well If our post's content is well enough. We all should create posts as it will also increase the good content at the forum.

You are right, there are already a lot of topics and every person is commenting and then not doing it, then people do not understand. If they understand, then they should comment. My request to you is that everyone Know that they provide guidelines so that people understand what they have learned.

First of all you have to get a complete knowledge about Cryptoworld.Posting is a great idea but it's sometimes difficult to create a unique and interesting post at times. So making comments can be the best option for some. I must agree with you though, more efforts should be put into creating a post by individuals. you do 1st 100 comments to complete your Challenge then you were able to create any type of topic , as well as you have well knowledge about Cryptoworld.

• +5 1

hello friend I want to thankful to you because I am newly join the group to talk form and I was afraid from the rules and regulations and other things about this forum and your tape is very valuable for me at the at this time thanks a lot thank you very much be working with honestly on this farm and you can earn more money as I wish thanks a lot again

• +3 1

Hi bro the most important tip that i will give to you that not only rely on commenting anothers topic but you should also create new topic.create your own topic.most of users only rely on commenting the post

Mathelda.j

My opiniun of the newbie on this forum when i joinned crytotalk plateforum i am confused but after spending time on this forum now i am happy to become a member of this forum .it helped me a lot in earning money.i tell you some tips it is good for your knowledge

Dont copy paste on this forum

Write usefull and relaible postess on this forum

Write postess related to the topic

Write postess in simple english sentence

Follow the rule and regulation of this forum

I agree with you, it is our duty to contribute to raising the level of the forum and enriching it with new information by publishing new topics, and providing new ideas and information for discussion with the rest of the members, with the importance of avoiding publishing random and useless topics.

This site gives us a great opportunity to learn things we didn't know before, my friend .. I agree with you that we didn't know before, such as digital currency and their importance in transactions and purchases in the near future and their role in canceling third intermediaries. Banks, so everyone has to write objective scientific topics for their benefit