Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Yes I completely agree with you . We must create unique topics with latest information rather then posting old topics with slight modification because it will cause member of this forum to feel boredom by working on this forum if they encounter same topics again and again. We should create innovative topics about this forum .

You have created a wonderful idea really this idea will helpful for all the members of this platform and especially for the new members of this platform because they face many difficulties in the beginning to understand the old topics because they created by the experts members so we should create new topics on this platform. 

hello every one 

crypto is very important for everyone it is very useful it contains alot of information everyday but some of it is very complicatsd 

i think that everyone should write the information in easy way to undersatnd it 

thnks for all 

I agree with what you say I think we should all create at least one new topic every day to have updated topics where we can give our opinions I personally am still learning things about the forum but as soon as I am ready I will start leaving my own topics every day.

Yes you are right and I agree with you, I also told about that before, I think we need to make more new topics, because with the time this forum it seems old and poor because of scarcity topics...

• +2 1

I think it is difficult for some members to create daily posts, especially new and junior members, since they do not have valuable information or experience to share, so the expert and old members of the forum should create posts

Edited by sally.azzam
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is very hard to find the topics to write on the same condition on daily basis but I am very much curious to read and search all these topics on the internet and I think I can do that

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Tamasang said:

That's the whole essence of the forum to make good topics and share great information about crypto currency. It'll be able to help us alot to learn and also earn and with creating new topics you'll be able to improve on your reputation

Actually creating topic is essential for learning especially those who create topic I have gain experience about this because when we create topic people ask many things in that so we give them various reply and the way we learn also..

That's right, we have to increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies every day, and this gesture is the best to do that, and to stay aware of all the updates that happen in this cryptocurrency world. 

Yes, I agree with you, every day new posts should be published about cryptocurrencies. There are many old posts that contain old information, so new and useful information about cryptocurrencies must be constantly published.

• +3 1

I agree with you that topics should be written that are easy to understand and clear to everyone, there are not many topics in the forum and this needs the attention of all members.

I dont really think every day is ok to make a post,  it will be very hard and my first try it was not hope for this as it was delete after minutes so I don't tried again but I will,  as I make one good post lesson for beginner in trade to learn the basics which it was beneficial to beginners. 

You are right, yesterday i check up old posts in this forum, some words was difficult for me to understand, this old of cryptocurrencies is too big, we will learn more if you keep posting new informations every day, thank you.

We have to expand our ideas and search for new topics to increase the experience. I now see many recurring topics, and this does not mean that the new topics have ended and there is nothing left to learn.

There is new information every day about cryptocurrencies just that we should look closely at.

• +2 1

I agree with you, because whoever writes useful publications about cryptocurrencies will benefit us and everyone by gaining information about cryptocurrencies, and this enables us to understand cryptocurrencies because each person explains information differently from the other and has a different way of explaining than the other, so everyone can understand currencies Encrypted.

It is a good suggestion for us all to work seriously and search a lot for new ideas related to working with cryptocurrencies and publish them here for the benefit of all members, so we have fulfilled the main goal of the forum which is education and spreading ideas about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I think you made a very important observation because there is deficiency of new topics in the forum and that will surely restrict the learning and exposure of the beginners in the forum, so I think the senior members will help in this sense, thanks. 

• +1 1

Hello dear, I think there are so many old topics that are outdated in the cryptotalk platform and this will reduce the chance of learning of the beginners, so the old members should help my creating some useful and sensitive topics which the new members will benefit from, thanks.

• +2 1

Making new topics everyday will increase the number of active members in the forum but unfortunately many members end up creating similar topics and this is not going to help so let us make sure that we bid our time before making posts.

Only by bringing in more topic can the forum grow. For this, useful contents should be posted which helps everyone learn something new and informative.

•  

You are right dear, I think we will be appreciated if we create constructive posts that will benefit the members of the platform, so we need to create topics that are have higher quality content to avoid mass deletion of topics, thank you so much.

Certainly, I agree with you, we must always publish everything new in the coding world in the forum in order to raise the level of the forum, we must also support new posts and participate in commenting on them.

• +4 1

I like this activity of the members of this platform that they create new topics every day all the topic are completely related to this platform and in this way the member like us get updates from their information and this is the reason that this platform is becoming more and more famous day by day.... Due to hard working members

• +2 1

I often read in this forum more than participation because I find an opportunity to learn and apply advice inside and outside the forum, and I want to share information that I gained recently when compiled together.

• +1 1

Yes we should bro keep research about Crypto world and we can make new topics and we can get more repotation . When we make beneficial topics for others then we get more repotation from others . And our responsibility is that we also share our knowledge with others.