Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

On 11/4/2020 at 2:49, kizz said:

Creo que esto será útil para todos porque algunos temas son antiguos y no son fáciles de entender. Agradeceré a todos los que hagan un contenido útil y significativo sobre las criptomonedas que puedan ayudarnos a obtener nuevas ideas y aprendizaje.

¡Me gusta si estas de acuerdo! ¡Gracias!

I am interested in learning about new topics about cryptocurrencies since I am starting in the world of virtual currencies and I do not know much

Yeah, its a really good idea to create a topic like this!

There are a lot of "dead" posts on the forum that have not been updated for a long time. As you know, fresh information is one of the most important things in trading. By the way, I've already seen a couple of good ideas here!

You don't have to say it, my friend, such is my case that here I am looking for post ancient information about cryptomonas, however it is unbelievable to see how much has changed with the passing of time. So yes, I support your idea of making a new topic related to cryptomontages.

the latest advances in post-quantum cryptography are worth examining. This type of cryptography focuses on ensuring that data can remain encrypted and safe from prying eyes once quantum computing reaches maturity. It also addresses fears that recent advances in quantum computing may lead to the end of cryptocurrencies.

We should publish a topic with good content every day. Only by posting and commenting can we improve the quality of our forum.  And those who are new to our crypto will know about crypto in a good way from here.

Well it is a good idea to create more new topics in the forum but we have to remember that most of those old topics are good which is the reason why the administration left them till date, and we also have to remember that being members of this great forum it is our responsibility to create good topics and useful contents that everyone will benefit from after reading so let's help ourselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I somehow agree with you that the people who are better acquainted with the crypto world should create new topics so that everyone can benefit from them, but I have been looking and reading some old posts that are very interesting but they are lock which does not allow anyone to reply to them and so many people do not even know they exist because they don't show up as a trending topic I suggest that all content in the forum should be open to discussion or just giving opinions about them.

• Useful or interesting 2

Of course creating new topics  make the forum alive. More people come here to learn and bring something new from the world of cryptocurrency for the cryptocurrency. Yesterday I have trouble with site host now this problem is gone.

Yes, I agree with you because you have to create new things every day about this crypto. Then you can know better about this forum and invest. Here you can earn money by investing money.  Present them.

• +1 1

Making a new topic in forum very helpful to sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk forum is very easy to helpful people needed their questions to get the answers.

• +1 1

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

That's very helpful post we have to take some changes from this because nowadays the new post are less so we have to make daily some new post so that will help all the members to give answer and comments on the posts because we don't have much post..

• +1 2

Many people are saying the same but I have not read so many posts from them and many posts are not very useful and they get deleted maybe we don't have to make so many posts as you suggest but make a few posts that are very good and will help the forum a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We should make at any rate one point day by day which isn't troublesome. It will help the individuals just as discussion to grow up. We should make fascinating themes

Good contributions and new topics are always necessary because they are more current, providing usefulness and benefits to forum members when you apply new things or handle new things, they are tools that improve learning in this crypto world, since they allow to acquire more updated knowledge

• +1 2

The publications they have given us are very significant and valued, but I think the same, we must enter more information about new cryptocurrencies in order to have new options and new learning.

Thank you very much, I know we can help each other learn more about the subject

I disagree we have to make good posts and not every day but when we have something useful to discuss that is not the same with another previous post, and this post is also the same with many more posts that say the same thing to make more and more posts. We need to make good posts this is how I feel and not many posts.

• Useful or interesting 2

A very nice suggestion, but the people who will publish topics on cryptocurrencies must have sufficient experience and knowledge about these topics so that the rest of the members can benefit from them.

I think a lot of members here in the forum are working a lot to post threads or topics. It is just that the admins here are more strict when you're posting threads. Most deleted contents are threads and I thought of that because there are a lot of members here in the forum but there are only small amount of threads.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friend, I agree to you because the number of posts in this forum is less and it takes time to find a good and informative post. But merely increasing the number of posts is not good, with the increase in number ,quality should also increase. Meaningless, repeated or silly posts should be avoided to save others time and to make this forum more relevant. We have to always keep this forum updated with new topics related to cryptos, but be sure that its something new and informative. 

• +1 1

I tried to create a topic daily but it always got deleted.I have been trying this for 20-30 times.Still it got deleted.There are so many useless topic which is dual in two sections.But still they are in the forum for a long time.I don't know why my topic got deleted in just 1 hour.I am telling you i haven't violated any rules of this forum.

It is not possible for each person to create the topic on the daily basis while there are thousands of the people are already doing this, only expert can do this easily maybe.

Great, i agree with you. Thats why i already research about the latest and unique news of crypto world. So this forum is also good because we get good information through right contents of members. So i suggest create more and more content about cryptography on the behalf of heavy research and hard work. Because thats increase our knowledge about crypto world. Thats our duty to make better this forum through sharing our crypto ideas by creating good posts or contents. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you are right @kizz, for us we are checking every day news about crypto currency from social media like twitter and others, so we can giving new idea every day.

• +1 1

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.