This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

Dear friends you may know that the current situation is that the demand for Bitcoin was first discovered in 2009 and it gradually became so much in demand that it reached a record high in 2021 and its price became much higher at around 41,700 the dollar, however, the coins you mentioned are not generally known,I have no idea about this coin but since you said coinmarketcap.com it is better not to buy it because it could be Coin run by their own website,So there is no guarantee here but it is your personal matter if you are trading it is your personal matter,However, I would suggest that it is better not to go around with this coin because there is no certainty as to when it will leave in a hurry.

LTD I don't really know much about this.  But I was completely shocked.  Because I don't know how to get rich from bitcoin  But someone said it's a token. And I have no idea how good it will be.  Thanks.

I think that Bitcoin is on the throne of cryptocurrencies now and in the future .. interest in it has increased by companies and businessmen around the world .. It is the best investment option.

I have already seen this currency before and I was very surprised, I think that this currency is only found in Yobit and the volume of trading on it is 0, and there is also a big difference between the buy and sell price, this is normal. I do not think that anyone wants to buy such a coin.

1 hour ago, jackycrypto485 said:

I have already seen this currency before and I was very surprised, I think that this currency is only found in Yobit and the volume of trading on it is 0, and there is also a big difference between the buy and sell price, this is normal. I do not think that anyone wants to buy such a coin.

That is my point as well. 

Who has it? Who can mine it? Who control it?

Only some of the questions and on top of this some friend who are minersners from start say they didn't heard about it at all and suggest it will be same scam like 42 coin. Man can something be good and not to end up to scam.

These is quite interesting, but I believe by now, the bitcoin coin most have over taken the LTD currency, there are other coins that might have more value than bitcoin but the market capitalisation of bitcoin is the the highest fir now. 

I've never heard about this coin its unknown. The price is not the only important thing volume is so important probably this coin doesn't have good volume and after while it will be dead ! I suggest you to invest in famous coins instead of it.

Litecoin can produce a greater number of coins than Bitcoin and its transaction speed is faster .bitcoin is significantly larger than other cryptocurrencies, often referred to as altcoins. 

So many coins that there are the first time that I hear about it and its price I am going to start looking for it to see what types of functions it has and see if it is very profitable to make large investments on it.

I have heard about it recently and I was astonished like you too but when I tried to google it to read about it I unfortunately forgot its name so I guess now I will memorize it well , it is LTD, and I will search for it and see how much it is worth today and whether it manages to maintain its high price over Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Its really very helpfull for me. Thank you so much for your great information and i hope that i will be beneficial for me in my life because i was not aware of this priviously and thanks again to you for helping.

Thanks for this information my friend. I appreciate your post and it also helped me a lot . I hope it will also help other new members like me. So thanks again.

You saw it at the time the investor pumped the price and it changed. Currently, the price of this coin has decreased and the transaction volume is not much. While many coins are higher than BTC, it is not as interested and traded as much as BTC. Most of the reason is that investors raise prices for them for a high purpose for something.

According to market capitalization, this coin does not come to top 20, in fact I don't think I have come across it ever in my months in cryptocurrency. I advice you not to trade it or deal with it.

4 hours ago, teebasas said:

Según la capitalización de mercado, esta moneda no llega al top 20, de hecho, no creo que me haya encontrado con ella en mis meses en criptomonedas. Te aconsejo que no lo cambies ni te ocupes de ello.

totally agree  😉

That, I believe, is most of us who go wrong; this is not about the value; just because a coin's price is high doesn't mean it's more lucrative; in fact, for some coins, it may mean the coin has hit high rates in order to go even higher. What allows a coin valuable is the market forces it has, as well as how it draws additional investors to trade.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:12 PM, teebasas said:

According to market capitalization, this coin does not come to top 20, in fact I don't think I have come across it ever in my months in cryptocurrency. I advice you not to trade it or deal with it.

There is nothing wrong with using and trading this coin I know this coin for a very long time, but you are right it is not in the top coins or anything, the only thing that is making this coin great is it's big price, it is more expensive that bitcoin and that is because it has the smallest supply.

I do not have much information about this currency, I think that investing in Bitcoin is better and achieves high profits, so in my opinion, you should avoid these currencies that are not popular and that do not thrive.

• +1 1

There are many good currencies, but if you see his currency skip bitcoin, this is a very wonderful thing and this will fit the market in the coming period 

• +3 1