Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

There are few things you should know before creating topic.The topic must be unique and informative.Topics should be useful to others and forum members can get hlep from those topics

I agree. 

When we create a new topic and direct it to a specific segment such as beginners, it should contain simple information that gives the best basis for developing beginner information about cryptocurrencies, so we should focus more on choosing the section in which we want to Share our topic .

Absolutely right,  all these three points are very useful to all newbie and all those members who not know how to create a good content and topic about crypto currency in this online forum.

To create a topic you need a lot of learning, follow crypto news and research to not repeat topics. Each topic has its own forum.Here beginners should provide simple and easy-to-understand topics so that the beginner can write correct publications and do not flinch. Thank you

First of all, you must have basic knowledge about bitcoin, trading, selling bitcoin, buying, etc., then you must know about current affairs or issues that other members also face, and most importantly the topic must be valid and original

I also think you think right, you have to share the benefit for everyone through your posts, I have not visited the rest of the sections yet, so I promise that I will stick to your advice, thank you. 

• +2 1

We should spend more time in the forum to get more information to create new topics. And we should do as much research as possible so that we can publish a unique topic that benefits all members. good luck.

Hello my dear friend, if we want to create this platform, we have to achieve the main issues, we have to follow the rules, we have to create the issues of the platform by following the rules.

Thank you my friend for this useful information I think is very necessary to create new and useful topics. We have to read the rules well so that we can publish useful and important publications that are preferred to others and they can benefit from them. 

my friend I want to tell you that first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency that will help you to get the money on this forum and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to get that Patience temperature

Dear friend, when creating a helpful post, you should be inspired by some of these requests
Firstly, you must write a topic that contains knowledge of cryptocurrencies, and secondly, the post must contain 100 characters as a minimum. Do not write typos to avoid being banned, and you should go to the search button and search for this topic to make sure that the topic is not repeated
Hope you enjoy your time here

Yes my dear you are good when you create the post to get the good rating or reputation.1st you have the knowledge about the topic and you describe it and if you have question then you ask or you share it then you explain it.

• Useful or interesting 1

thanks for share the knowledge i am new so i afraid form the creating the new post. that what affect on my rating many people work on it to learn and some are present to gain the knowledge. if you want to your ideas to creating a good post that is good for the all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well actually the basic things to know before creating a topic first of all know that section is talking about. Because you can't post topic about airdrop in exchange section thats wrong post according to what the section says and also make sure you got idea about the topic you want to create.

Hi everyone i was wondering about the rules for creating a new post and what the tips we should post , how we are able to find if our post repeated 

I am a newbie and I tried many times to create a good post.But in every attempt my post was deleted.Now I understand the main reson of this problem.Thank you so much for it.

What you talked about very helpful for everyone to heed the advice you gave
Thank you for your effort
Writing useful flyers and information to get everyone's attention to get a good reputation
And to ensure the survival of the posts and not deleted by that government

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, everyone should learn from zu experience and create a theme something beautiful, and as I said it should be smooth and simple words so that beginners can learn from older and zu experience

I found it very important to understand the basic rules that would add a lot of experience to our account, and to add to our account some information.

Dear Friend

It should be noted when writing a specific post that this post is dedicated to a specific section within this forum and must be published in the section designated for it.

And in the section for beginners, the publications that are published should be of important information that contribute to the development of young members and teach them how to work in the world of cryptocurrencies, and the information must be written in a simple way so that all beginners can easily understand it.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear friend, for these really great tips. You are one of the people who forgot the best posts for me, and these tips will work on them soon.

• +1 1

Thanks for reminding us of these good tips, it is important to do research before publishing a topic, so that it is interesting and beneficial to all members, simple words should be used so that we can understand the topic, if the topic is excellent then it will have a good reputation .

Dear member of this wonderful forum, it was said to write in this forum you must know several things about publishing and at the beginning that you must read the rules and adhere to them accurately and then collect information on the topic in which you want to write to write useful publications and get a positive evaluation  To be paid for

• +1 1