Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Thank you for remembering us once again on these aspect of creating topic moreover creating a topic here in these forum is a good idea because it will increase our knowledge and we will find it very beneficial. Finally you have to post a topic on the appropriate section where it belongs not the section that would not be beneficial to them.

• +1 1

Making posts inside the proper segment is so important, this is proper some participants are more confused about that. L wish after your post anyone will deal with that. Your post is absolutely beneficial, and as you said it will be added so tremendous if everyone tries to put in writing the subject in easy words, that is why English isn't the mom language of everyone.

when  you face new problem simpy you  can create new topic. There are thousands of new topics create everyday because they face new problem and then they post it .In ths way people learn  from other topic . we should share our ideas.

• +5 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

@Ch AyyanAyyan dear if you want to post a new topic you should have an experience about this. On the other way you should have thoughts about it or any idea.  Because if you have experience you can explain new topic with clearly. It will be helpful for Crypto talk members if you will post according to your experience. I don't know what method you are used but according to my opinion this is my way. 🥰

Yes all point such as main information, simple and provide maximum information about forum. So this things really important for post, if you dont have any information so how you can make a good post. So provide post which give the maximum information about forum. So these point give rigt direct for new post. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  So you can know something good because if you want to know something good here we have to discuss the subject then you can learn something good. You can't comment on a good post because there is a lot to know here. You can know something good. I hope you can post well.

They are deleted only and useful comments and you can say which are not enough good for the campign and i beleive we members can benefit from this start creating topic on our won by trying to avoid duplicated topic.

Yes, it’s very important,  before any positing,  its important to see the perfect category for writing any content. If our post will not appropriate,  it’s  not profitable for us, it just only wast our time. 

• +3 1

Yes its very effective tips . That you have gave to all of us. We hve to focus on the topic of which we are making post. And I think that our topic must contain useful and effective information for the others. And the most important tip . We have to search before posting . That the topic we are   posting was never posting by anyone else before

We have to publish in sections related to the publication and also we have to make the topic simple in order for everyone to understand the topic and benefit from it very much. Thank you for these important tips and instructions. Happy daily

If you want to create new topics, you have to do more research and think about the different points of the topic that will be covered.  The more you think about it, the better it will be to create topics.  You have to learn all about crypto and more learning can lead to a lot of knowledge.  It will be easier to create topics only when more knowledge can be acquired.

• +3 1

I would say that some users often post topics that are not related to the general idea so it does not match the information.  This can lead to misunderstandings because some do not understand what they are reading.  So remember that before you click

The basic thing of any post is to written in simple and easy language so it is understandable yes this post is helpful wo should provide an accurate and understable post which is beneficial for all the members

• +4 1

First of all, you must abide by the rules of the forum regarding the topic of publishing in terms of the quality and usefulness of the topic and that it contains easy words so that members can understand the topic and respond to it correctly, and if its words are difficult and incomprehensible, members will avoid reading the post and responding to it and thus you will not get a good reputation

If you're going to make a post or a topic . These things should be considered.

1_Make your posts valuable to others.

2_use simple wording which is understandable to everyone

3_Make sure your post isn't the copy of another posts inshort make it unique.

4_your posts should be clear that everyone will be able to discuss on your point

5_your posts should be the reflection of your own research .

By applying these things you are able to do the best posts.

Thank you very much for presenting this kind of information for me personally, very useful and I am sure that other beginner users this information will be very useful, therefore I am very grateful
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

• +2 1

Basic thing for creating new posts is new ideas for trade and investment so we should write new and informative ideas in their posts then we should be able to earn lots of money and this is best suggestion if you want to earn lots of money. This is best way to earn coins and become rich.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Nay7 said:

In this precise forum with its rules and information, our publications must be clear, useful and targeted about digital currencies and how we trade and invest them and be a noble and purposeful way for us to the future

@Nay7You are right mate and i agree with you on this. Topics that will be created in this group must be a clear, useful, educative and informative posts on cryptocurrency trading and investment. Not following this to create a topic can even lead to one being sanctioned by the administrators with warning points.

Yes you are right my friend,alot of members have continuously complained about deletion of post because of lack of quality,this basic steps and tips would help and guide to create topics at the right sections.make your publications to have enough information that would be beneficial to the forum.

• +2 1

Thinking of a unique idea before posting is also a problem nowadays. because each section is filled with too much topics that every idea that we have is already posted in that section. So we first need to have any unique information that is not available on the forum before.

• +4 1

To talk about a topic, you need to know something about that topic.So to talk about this you need to gather some information first and have some knowledge about it.If you don't know something, it can't be a topic of discussion, so you need to discuss something before you get discus.

You are precise in your expressions we be required to constitute an stab to compose a constructive journal and not simply inscribe repetitive and unhelpful topics subsequently we necessity increase our in order on the area we dearth and search for other in a row and coordinate his dreams in a unfussy path therefore that the put of the members tin cotton on it undoubtedly

Thanks for the information. All members should obey these simple things. Creating useful posts are necessary for the development of the forum. Everyone should read the forum rules before starting posting or creating forums. In my opinion It is especially important to avoid repetitive topics or posts for a clean forum experience for everyone

Yes that is it. I always follow this system. And i do understand the purpose of every section. I've been posted few topic and all of those has been approved. Anyone should follow this before making any topic. It can help you to make your topic standard. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

There are some set rules and regulations on this forum. The people who create topics to be commented on should be more responsible and careful while creating new ideas and putting forward new questions because repetition is not appreciated over here and becomes the reason of being banned for some people. I personally believe that the beginners who haven't crossed their first hundred yet should not try to create topics rather they should only make posts by commenting on already created topics and cross the milestone of first one hundred useful posts. This will help them a lot.