What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

well,  personally I have not made any trading mistakes yet, probably because I have not tried trading before, but the only time I made a mistake in cryptocurrencies  is when I was trying to sell my coins,  and then I mistakenly bought another coin that make me loose some money. 

• +1 1

My mistake is actually not a trading mistake but rather a transaction mistake, because I just wanted to send some cryptocurrecy from my wallet to another one, and I mistakenly bought another coin which when I tried to sell it , I loss almost 1k, so I learn to be careful anytime I want to transact.

• +2 1

On 18/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

Yes newbies would always make mistakes, but I've been learning new things on a daily basis on this site and I'm really happy for that

I don't have starting trading yet here but hope after getting much information from this forum but i will try to do trading here and improve my self in many ways so i hope for a good future 

The biggest mistake I did was lack of patience, and this is the most organized decision. Be patient until you step into trading. I see that this is the key to success in trading and in almost everything not just trading

I have made mistakes regarding the telegram bots of cryptocurrencies that promised profitability and many benefits and the truth is that I am grateful because I never lost much money, because what I actually lost and for me is super important is that I lost money. With this we are going to that also when I started trading I was very bad with respect to my risk benefit per trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a cryptocurrency trader and investor, have me quite a lot of mistakes and the very first one was investing due to the fear of missing out but I think I've learnt a lot from experts and experiences now

I have made a lot of mistakes in crypto and that has alwaysed me to learning a lot. I don't really wished not to make them because they made me more stringer and also more better at what I do.

I have not made mistakes yet, I am still learning and gaining knowledge in experience and trading, and I also follow news and analysis. Trading is not an easy thing. You must gain good experience before starting. 

• +3 1

I made mistake that i start tradingbto early.  So then i faced some loss. So if i start trading after get knowledge then it make help me to earn profit . So it best policy to gey knowledge about any thing then start trading.if you start any thing with out experience and knowledge then you would make so many mistake.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, duncun007 said:

lately ive been making so many mistakes, ive been impatient on my trades for example i bought BITTUBE at 108 and sold it at 10 but it dumped to 90sat and i wanted to buy but the price jumped to 160 sat, same mistake it INK sold it at 13sat but it rallied up to 24 sat😓

You can not be certain about the next move of any currency you are holding or making investment in it so you should not worry about what you have missed and what you were unable to make.

The crypto talk trading mistakes most if us normally make is we don't know where to start from, and we don't always have knowledge and experience on the particular business we want to make and how to make profit, benefits and values from the business 

The major mistake is on the way that most of the people are very concious to join different online earning platforum but most of the people dont know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better knowledge about this site then i also advised to all members to read the guidlines and regulations about this site then u will be able how to start the trading on this site and easily achieve your goal through btc and crypto world.

Of course everyone made mistakes in the beginning, I made a mistake that I did not devise a plan and walk on it, and I was investing in currencies whose source and future I do not know, so I fell into many traps and lost a lot of money, the important thing is that we learn from our mistakes and work hard.

Of course i have many mistakes in the crypto currency but i always rememberd this mistake when i had a chance to earn 500$ but i had some greed to get more and i wait but later i lose my money so i learned a good lesson .

• +5 1

For me , i made some mistakes in crypto . It is easy to earn quickly with cryptotrading. But it is also easy to lose a big sum if we are not careful. I am still in the learning stage so mistakes are our best teacher and i always learn from them and from the mistakes of members . So i become happy when i do mistakes.

Truly I haven't made yet , because I was brought here ny my seniors of my school they used to advise me again and again to made avoid any mistake and they all keep reminding me the rules mentioned in the platform so I haven't yet I will try that I will never made in the future so , so that I can enjoy my earning and learning.

There is no problem in making mistakes because we are all vulnerable to that, but you must learn the mistake that you made so that you do not fall again, I made a mistake once and I bought a currency while it was high and reached its target and started to decline, then I sold out of fear, then it rose and broke the last peak.

• +5 1

The worst thing happens to me during trading is setting buy option on a token instead of sell option,thats why i am a bag holder of this newly coin. And still waiting to increase price coz i dont want to sell at loss.

In fact, I have not yet made many mistakes, although I am still a beginner, but fortunately some of my friends have great experience in the field and keep updating me on the latest developments and preventing me from making many mistakes, they really save me every time

I always made a mistake in withdrawing operations, and I did not choose the appropriate currency for withdrawals with the lowest fees possible, also I believed you those sites and taps that are mining on the mobile and it was nothing but a scam, I had a difficult start, but I learned from my mistakes and I am still learning

• +2 1

I make so many mistake in cryptocurrency trading when I start I cannot control my emotions and greed and put all my investment in one cryptocurrency which is already pump in market the result is I face loss and my portfolio is almost 50% down but I learn from mistakes and now I try to recover my loss

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

yes, we all have made some fasinating mistakes.

And we learned alot from these.

In my case, i have purchased some coins for my next trading, but after purchasing price goes down.

And in next day's price is gradully more down.
And i complete lost worth of my purchasing.

And sold on pietty cash.

I think the biggest mistake is to get involved with crypto without knowing it well. And I made this big mistake. So I lost some money.

The most common mistake I have made is to buy a crypto by form and not by analysis, many times the price is already very high and a correction comes, then for fear of losing money I sell in losses, for me it has been the most common mistake. common and that more money has made me lose.

• +2 1