Buy bitcoin on the Trades - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 4/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, CryptoKick.app said:

The fact that large ones stop working is even more likely because they have received more attention from regulators and, in recent times, there have been a lot of lawsuits for large amounts from dissatisfied customers. The young company is good for trading in small amounts and it tries to do everything to make the user happy.

A good platform, and we know that you are working hard for me to make users happy with me. 
The services that you provide in the platform and buying and selling bitcoins on the platform is
 the most important thing I cared about. We wish you success.

39 minutes ago, Philippe2001 said:

A good platform, and we know that you are working hard for me to make users happy with me. 
The services that you provide in the platform and buying and selling bitcoins on the platform is
 the most important thing I cared about. We wish you success.

Thanks you.
And we are waiting for you on our platform!

22 hours ago, bliznec said:

It is because of this that those coins that do not have trading volumes disappear from many exchanges. You can observe this on almost every exchange exchange, after which the coins are delisted. 

The delisting is the next step after there is no volume to trade or become less and for that many coins are disperse from the market like that 

I was intending to enter the Forex field, but I think that this platform allows you to trade Bitcoin with the currencies in the Forex, and this is good. What about the trading fees?

On 4/8/2020 at 8:33 PM, CryptoKick.app said:

We made a platform where you can conveniently buy or sell bitcoins and withdraw funds in convenient ways. You can use Trades or P2P platform.

Try it

that's a great idea but I have never heard about it I think this a new cryptocurrency exchange but these days we are seeing so many fake cryptocurrency exchange 

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I was intending to enter the Forex field, but I think that this platform allows you to trade Bitcoin with the currencies in the Forex, and this is good. What about the trading fees?

3 months no fees
Further, when selling on P2P - 0.1% of the fees from the seller
Buyer does not pay any fees.
On the exchange 0.01% of the fees for a successful transaction

We have the best offer on fees!

19 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

that's a great idea but I have never heard about it I think this a new cryptocurrency exchange but these days we are seeing so many fake cryptocurrency exchange 

We have a serious project
If you have concerns, then make small deposits and try

There are several kinds of marketplace and platforms available onine. The most important thing about a exchange platform  is that must be legit and profitable. Through the exchange ,a user can easily get in a high place and high profits. So I have also tried this platform and I hope that everyone should also try this platform. 

Thanks for sharing friend, its my first time i heard about this trading platform. I don't know where i can get its reviews because it seems to be new, but i will try to join it and see how it works.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

thanks for sharing amazing bitcoin trading application in which all the major fiat supports but these days before using we have to read reviews because many applications are fake they want to steal our money 

On 5/21/2020 at 4:01 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for sharing friend, its my first time i heard about this trading platform. I don't know where i can get its reviews because it seems to be new, but i will try to join it and see how it works.

@Calvinpriva If actually the trading platform is new, it is better to stick to the one you are using. But which exchange are you talking about? Because no exchange was talked about from the topic, the topic starter only talks about trading platforms generally. 

This site looks good for buying bitcoin, and it supports the most important major currencies, as fees seem low, but is this site reliable to do bitcoin purchases from it because many sites and applications have become unreliable, is it safe?

This website has a lot of people's trading day on day and there is room for trading different currency I think if one can spare time to register on this platform with low volume there will be profit in it.

Looking like a nice p2p trading platform with verity of payment options like Skrill, Payoneer, Neteller, etc. Kindly let me to check reviews about your platforms from some potential users. Since money is involved, I need to be extremely careful before trusting the new platform. Thanks for understanding. 

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 5:16 PM, scorpiali said:

It's person to person trade, i see in the website there is no volume for some countries i think because the website is still new and dont have a big reputation like other buy bitcoin website , but any way Thanks for sharing 

Especially my country, there are many exchanges that is not advisable to be used in the world. Especially if they have low trading volume in your country, there will be low or no person to sell or buy the cryptocurrency you want on time. 

On 4/27/2020 at 7:41 PM, bliznec said:

There is definitely a fact that there are no volumes and this is alarming a bit. I completely agree with you that where there are no volumes, there is nothing. 

Volumes plays a big role on trading.  That was a big factor to consider before you enter the exchange market. Traders always look for the volumes. But it seems it is not worth to trade if you are a beginner like me.

• +2 1

On 8/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Volumes plays a big role on trading.  That was a big factor to consider before you enter the exchange market. Traders always look for the volumes. But it seems it is not worth to trade if you are a beginner like me.

Good idea, I too know that. Volume plays important role, also the volume of a specific coin. With low volume, a trade can be delayed for a long time. That is why bitcoin trade is easy to fulfill on many exchanges as its volume is the largest one most exchanges if not all. 

It is a very practical way to obtain bitcoin, you just have to analyze and take advantage of the appropriate purchase moments, so as not to have losses when making a purchase

Wow. Actually that's really good! Thanks developers for your work! But i need the 1 thing. Stop/buy order button. Pls add if you can 🙂

On 5/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, Soaib khan said:

thanks for sharing amazing bitcoin trading application in which all the major fiat supports but these days before using we have to read reviews because many applications are fake they want to steal our money 

that's why we have to keep an eye on the comments if we realize how reliable they are and we come in with a lot more confidence

You have given a good description about operating crypto on the platform you suggest, good website and apparently reliable.

• +3 1

never see this'll platform before your post, so at first thanks for sharing this, now my duty is that it's safe for Bitcoin or not and is it trusted or not

We made a platform where you can conveniently buy or sell bitcoins and withdraw funds in convenient ways. You can use Trades or PP platform

• +2 1

You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.