Buy bitcoin on the Trades - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Trade on currency pairs
BTC/USD BTC/EUR BTC/RUB BTC/GBP BTC/UAH BTC/KZT BTC/BRL BTC/TRY

A simple, understandable and convenient mechanism for trading cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency for trading is located on a trading cryptocurrency account, which is common for trading and the announcement service, which allows you to withdraw funds in several ways.
Fiat funds are stored on a separate fiat trading account with direct withdrawal of funds to third-party wallets.
Convenient replenishment of a fiat trading account in many ways, including payment by VISA / MC cards.

Minimum order amount 0.0002 BTC
Visual graphical representation of sellers and buyers with the indication of volumes in real time. To understand the mood of the market.
The history of your transactions displays information about the number and price of the last purchase and sale of cryptocurrency, which is very convenient for understanding the price for creating another order, as well as a graph of the volume of your transactions, which shows that you are buying or selling more.

CryptoKick.appspacer.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

It's person to person trade, i see in the website there is no volume for some countries i think because the website is still new and dont have a big reputation like other buy bitcoin website , but any way Thanks for sharing 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information about CryptoKick platform app, this is my first time where I heard about this application, I see that you are introduced the minimum order amount 0.0002 BTC is good but are there any information about the fees?...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We have trading on the site (crypto exchange) and buying or selling P2P through ads between users. We have collected all the most convenient ways in one project.

Yes, in order to sell bitcoins they need to be transferred to the site. This is the meaning of p2p sites. That the site is the guarantor of the transaction. That the buyer would not be deceived by the seller. For this, the site takes a 0.1% commission from the seller

On 4/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, CryptoKick.app said:

Trade on currency pairs
BTC/USD BTC/EUR BTC/RUB BTC/GBP BTC/UAH BTC/KZT BTC/BRL BTC/TRY

A simple, understandable and convenient mechanism for trading cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency for trading is located on a trading cryptocurrency account, which is common for trading and the announcement service, which allows you to withdraw funds in several ways.
Fiat funds are stored on a separate fiat trading account with direct withdrawal of funds to third-party wallets.
Convenient replenishment of a fiat trading account in many ways, including payment by VISA / MC cards.

Minimum order amount 0.0002 BTC
Visual graphical representation of sellers and buyers with the indication of volumes in real time. To understand the mood of the market.
The history of your transactions displays information about the number and price of the last purchase and sale of cryptocurrency, which is very convenient for understanding the price for creating another order, as well as a graph of the volume of your transactions, which shows that you are buying or selling more.

CryptoKick.appspacer.png

I usually don't use such website or application to make trade of different crypto currency. I'm using the yobit and binance exchange for my trading and investment of crypto currency as both are the top exchange. 

They became the best after many years, and then this is a moot point. Rather, they have become more popular. and when they also started their work and were looking for new users.

We have a larger approach. We are both a P2P ad market and a mini crypto exchange. It's like localbitcoins + binance in one project ...
And we are looking for our customers who are interested in this approach.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, CryptoKick.app said:

We made a platform where you can conveniently buy or sell bitcoins and withdraw funds in convenient ways. You can use Trades or P2P platform.

Try it

Thanks for sharing about this peer to peer platform but I think it's important to go for popular ones because these new ones can't be trusted and can stop operating at any time.

• +3 1

The fact that large ones stop working is even more likely because they have received more attention from regulators and, in recent times, there have been a lot of lawsuits for large amounts from dissatisfied customers. The young company is good for trading in small amounts and it tries to do everything to make the user happy.

I never see this'll platform before your post, so at first thanks for sharing this, now my duty is that it's safe for Bitcoin or not and is it trusted or not. For this purpose i will research on online , magazine etc.

We have the best reward program!
20% for each cited new user in cryptocurrency and fiat! There is no one like that.
We place advertisements and try to make our project better than others.

Why don't you try our project for 2-5 USD and write a review here that everything works well and this is a really good project?

Yes, we have few users so far, but the project is really interesting and different from others ...

• +2 1

I will do some research on this platform to be sure since it is the first time that I listen to it, and there are issues to take into account such as the sale price and purchase of network and trade commissions.

By the way, if you compare the binance and our site, the binance is trading BTC / USDT and we are BTC / USD and this is a big difference because they do not have BTC / USD, like many other currency pairs that we have: BTC / USD, BTC / EUR , BTC / RUB, BTC / GBP, BTC / UAH, BTC / KZT, BTC / BRL / BTC / TRY
And these are exactly fiat funds that are stored in fiat and in local currency. Which you can display on your card.

We are waiting for you at our site!

On 4/12/2020 at 3:51 PM, Binjit said:

Thare is lots of way to buy bitcoin and many exchange available to for buy if this site good and legit
for buy bitcoin then more good we have to one more option for buy bitcoin because i always
buy bitcoin from exchange

Right there is many way to buy bitcoin on exchange but the majority of exchange dont support all countries all over the world only europe usa some asian country , the only that i see and i have buy from it now is the Bittrex exchange you can deposit usd from your credit card directly to the exchange and buy any coin you want with a low price 

Yes We show all statistics and do not wind up volumes like other projects. Yes, while the volumes are small in different countries, but We are growing steadily every day.

Register at our site and get confused for some time. We remind you that you are already registered with us and that we have good volumes.
All projects once started with small volumes. Just give us a chance, register and try our service. For example, Trades or P2P ads.

Edited by CryptoKick.app

20 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

You are right, the website is still very new with low trading volume, I always prefer yobit to make my trades.

Yobit Exchange it's much more better it's trusted and with a good reputation, If you want a P2P trading you can go to localbitcoin or paxful it's most famous in this kind of trade  

Yobit Exchange it's much more better?

Apparently because there is a weighted rate for the pair BTC / USD?

:))))))

We make our project authentic and it is very good and convenient. We have many graphs and charts for the convenience of trading. Graphs in the history of the balance change and notifications on the Telegram messenger about any change in the balance and much more.
Yes, our project is young and looking for its customers who are interested in a new approach to trading, who are interested in a beautiful and convenient interface, convenient knowledge in the browser and instant messengers, rather than brand popularity and work with a table design from the 90s

We are really doing something new and interesting and not copying other projects.
The problem is that most Internet users are distrustful of new projects and easily run to register for a project that is more popular without paying attention to important details. For example, the local ... mentioned by you ... is registered in the EU where AMLD-5 entered into force in 2020
and to many users it became inconvenient.

Our commissions are the smallest for such projects. And we give 3 months of work without commissions to new users!

There are already many comments, but there is no one who tried our service!
Try it and after that we will discuss what else we can do to make the service even better!

• +3 1

2 hours ago, bliznec said:

There is definitely a fact that there are no volumes and this is alarming a bit. I completely agree with you that where there are no volumes, there is nothing. 

Right the volume is the most important and that's mean people trade on this website if there is no volume no trade and no reputation of course 

15 hours ago, toantenlatoang said:

I find buying bitcoin on transactions is not bad, especially if the transaction is convincing worthy, good and guaranteed. But about the charge ??? Charges are also an issue

We give each new user 3 months of work without commissions and fees. Further, on the P2P site, collecting 0.1% only from the sale of bitcoins.
Trades - 0.01% for a successful transaction

These are the best conditions for today.

We only work with bitcoin. And we are a customer-oriented project!

The volume on the exchanges indicated on the sites in 90% of cases is many times wraparound.

The main indicator is only whether your order is being processed or not. We ourselves have used some major exchanges and are aware of this. And sometimes an order for 5-10K USD can not even be redeemed for half a day. Provided that just the space volume is indicated. Because there are much fewer real traders with large assets participating in orders. There are more small traders with orders of 5-10 USD and they will not do the weather there. And they will lose more on the commissions for each transaction.

These are just our customers. We are glad to everyone and if you are interested in immersing yourself in bitcoin trading for at least 2 USD - we are open for you.

Everyone is guided by brand recognition. And now there are only about 5 large exchanges, where everyone goes ... But this is not the best option. And for most traders with small orders there is no sense in trading at all and they do not need large volumes; they need good service and a convenient interface for work. They do not need 100 or 1000 crypto coins in trading pairs ...

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

22 minutes ago, Abuhamza said:

When you trade bitcoin CFDs, you never interact directly with an exchange. Instead, you trade on our buy and sell prices, which we source from a number of exchanges on your behalf. In order to take a position on bitcoin's price, then, all you need is an IG trading account.....

Why trade CFDs when there is real bitcoin?

Selling a promise to buy Bitcoin by a third party is not a bidding, but a legalized fraud.

😉 - This is not our way